Product Last Post Replies
Carol Rusin
Hi - I'm just starting w/ Articulate 13.  In quizmaker, during the "review Quiz", The background for  the "Incorrect" answer classes with the client's logo, & they...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jesse Kramer
I have a jumping off slide where learner need to learn about 5 product categories. When they return to the launching page I want an image to change states assuming the...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sean Jackson
Hi There, Does anybody know if the a purchased character is tied to an individual user license or in a corporate setting, can the characters be shared?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Carolyn Adams
Was curious if anyone has had success in launching Storyline files in the Omnify software?  We use it as an electronic approval process for all documents and PowerPoin...
Michael Besaw
Hello, I have a rather long title for a course in Presenter. Unfortunately I have reached the character max Does anyone know any work arounds? It is crucial to the cl...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Carrie Eaton
Just updated an interaction from '09 to '13 and there is no longer an X to close each description box. The only way to close it seems to be to click outside the descri...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kristin Koeleman
I have created two Storyline projects as "awareness" videos (no assessment) and the requestor now wants an assessment at the end of each and needs to capture the resul...
Tracy Parish
Join us for an Storyline workshop happening in Toronto Nov. 17th at the Institute for Performance and Learning Conference (formerly CSTD). More details (and a discoun...
By David Anderson
Joel Silfies
Hello All: We are using Storyline for our course creation and publishing to our LMS which is working fine. We have very technical training courses which our field sta...
Eric Skilling
This is a very strange problem. I have a course that uses a few embedded Google forms that the learners enter information into. The embedded forms display perfectly wh...
Gabe Anderson
Hi everyone, Good news: We just released an update to Studio '13 to add support for iOS 9 in published output. Apple released iOS 9 last week (September 16, 2015).  ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Artur Trzebunia
Hello, I found one discussion that relates to this topic, but there was no real solution to this issue. I have a button "BTN1" on Layer1. When I click BTN1, I show L...
By Leslie McKerchie
Simon Blackmore
Hi I'm looking for some advice on the best way of managing a client review of a Storyline lesson.  We currently send the client a client review form and a copy of th...
Sarah Crowther
I have created a matching drag and drop, and I would like a user to be able to try again if they get it wrong.  I've tried different setting but every time I preview i...
By Christie Pollick
Michel Beraud
Hi, Would anyone know why some of the answers in the Multiple Choice questions move up and down (in an annoying way) when one rolls the mouse over them? Many thanks!...
By Wendy Farmer
Glenn Drysdale
Hi everyone, Can you help me understand why, when I use the media interaction, the small pictures all flash when I hover and click on them, and they don't move to the...
By Glenn Drysdale
Katie L
I've been having issues with Storyline files when importing from Power Point.  I will work on a file, get all of the text arranged and formatted the way I want, save a...
By Christie Pollick
Maria  Marquis
Hello Heroes! I recently updated a project that was originally authored in Articulate 1 in Articulate 2. I tried to publish it, but it would get about halfway through...
Maria Jonsson
Hi everyone! I have a question about upgrading Mac environment to Parallels Desktop 11 while running Storyline 2 (update 7).  I'm working with Storyline 2 on my MacB...
By Maria Jonsson
Lindsay Brown
Hello, I'm looking to get some advice on how to do something in Storyline 1. Is there a way I can use a button and a trigger so if a learner revisits a slide and it r...
By Leslie McKerchie