Product Last Post Replies
Sue Lorusso
I have modified the report.html file so that a completion certificate is printed.  But, I only want this certificate to show/be printable if the user has passed all of...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Sue Lorusso
Stephen Cone
Hello, I have already opened a ticket (#00319074) for the issue I've outlined below.  My hope is that someone in the community may have a suggestion and/or workaround...
By Steve Flowers
Paul Brennan
I am fairly new to storyline so am still feeling my way through it. I want to test students who should know the telephone number to call for help in their place of wor...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Bruce Graham
Hi, I know that JavaScript is not supported in the Articulate Mobile Player for iPad; however - is that a limitation in iPad or in the SL Player? Just wondering if th...
By Bruce Graham
Liz Slack
I have recently downloaded a trial version of storyline to evaluate its use for software simulations. Having created a couple of courses I am a bit stuck because altho...
By Ben Riller
Jilo Esmail
Can anybody point me in the right direction with Java code incorporation in Storyline.  I would like to understand  basics of how to add Java script;  are there any pr...
By Jilo Esmail
Siva Kumar
Hi All I have lost original storyline file but have published course folder. Is it possible to reverse-engineer or import into another storlyine project? Thanks in adv...
By Siva Kumar
Todd MacDonald
Ok, I know it is late and I've been in the Story for over 14 hours straight, but I'm pretty sure my programming logic has not left me complelety.  I cannot get a simpl...
By Todd MacDonald
Katherine C
I'm working within a scene and suddenly the view of all my slides in the scene on the left panel just shrunk!  I probably inadvertently hit a secret key...  Any idea h...
By Katherine C
Jim Barker
When will the ability to customize the iPad player be available?  Not being able to customize the icon for clients is a tough sale for us "non-in house" developers. Co...
By Phil Mayor
Tyrone Williamson
I have had this happen a couple of times. Not sure what I did or if this is a program thing? Anyway, how do I turn it back on. It only displays from tab to tab in the...
By Bruce Graham
Bruce Graham
Just wanted to say "Helloooo" from those of use who have been fortunate enough to live (?) over on the SL beta-testing forum for the last few months. This product is a...
By Steve Flowers
Lynda Claspy
I have a MC quiz with four questions.  I am in slide view, formatting the quiz (size, font, etc).   One of the questions has somehow moved out of the quiz "box."  I ca...
By Lynda Claspy
Raffaele Galbiati
Hi, attached the second part. Alessandro
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Raffaele Galbiati
becky gray
hi, i am really new to this but am following the tutorials and have started the second one. my problem is when i go to insert the blank slide - it picks up the design ...
By becky gray
Andrew McNeill
Hi I have some Flash movies to insert into my Powerpoints and I need to ensure they are played in full.  To do this, I'm restricting the user navigation controls to st...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Andrew McNeill
Rachael Conley
I'm creating a project which has a lot of boxes that contain text. Of course after 129 slides that I've created, I've decided that I want to change the shape of the al...
By Donna Morvan
Jhonattan Bonilla-Ramirez
This is very hard to explain but when I preview the entire project: Scene 1 works fine When I click on any question within Scene 2, it jumps to Scene 1 questions bu...
By Christine Hendrickson
Irina Flowers
I have two images, both of them are 932px wide. The first image is 3540px long and the second is 1207px long. When I bring them into the Storyline, the first image is ...
By Irina Flowers
Cammen Chan
When I toggle between inside and outside of textbook, the spacing between fonts, font sizes are slightly changes.   It also shifted the text down to the next line for ...
By Christine Hendrickson