Product Last Post Replies
Matt Bryce
I need to give my students a CD that will have all the e-lessons organized by chapter and lesson number. What is the best software for creating this? 
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Katie Weaver
I have a continuous playing video, but would like for the Outline to show various timestamps along with a brief description when it is published. This way the user can...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Katie Weaver
Holly Eva
So I have a course with weekly quizzes that do not report to the LMS. The quizzes are just there as self-assessments for our course participants to help them review vo...
By Peter Anderson
Lisa Finnen
I am brand new to using Articulate and QM.  Is there a way to chagne the text or eliminate the Result page when you click submit on the quiz question?
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Lisa Finnen
John Black
I turned off the Sidebar for the initial presentation, which needs to be linear. However, I'd like to have it available for the review. Is that possible with Storyline?
By John Black
John Black
I built a review section with a menu. Each of the buttons links to the first slide in a different scene. Each slide in the scenes has a HOME button back to the menu. H...
By John Black
toki doki
New to Presenter... When publishing a .pptx with links to attachments, all work fine except for Excel documents.  They show up and link successfully in the Attachments...
By Peter Anderson
Midge Goldberg
Is there a setting to allow Storyline to rotate in the Mobile iPad player? If not, is there some other way to achieve this effect? Thanks, Midge
By Peter Anderson
Chris Rogers
Does anyone have a good process for managing multiple Articulate licenses for their company? We basically have a spreadsheet, a point person, and a periodic survey to ...
By Chris Rogers
Bill Finnerty
Interesting phenomenon with QuizMaker. Quiz has 110 multiple choice questions with each having 4 choices. Selected randomize question presentation AND shuffle answers...
By Marti Stemm
Michael Gallagher
I have four StoryLine files that I am trying to combine into one. If I copy the scene from one SL file and paste it into the other, all of the audio is missing and mos...
By Curtis Kynerd
Ralia h
I'm hoping someone has already had this issue and figured it out. I recently built a presentation completely in quizmaker, and put in engage community interactions (as...
By Ralia h
Danko Svilar
Maybe somebody knows how to bypass this error in Presenter. 'Unable to access interaction 'name of the presentation' Please locate the interaction. When I locate it, s...
By Peter Anderson
Emma Griffiths
I am using Articulate for the first time today and I'm just starting simply with creating a lesson on performing a Mail Merge in Office 2010. In your experience what w...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Emma Griffiths
Larry Ober
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.  That's my problem. I thought the variable results.scorepercent would return ...
By Larry Ober
Ana Victória
Hello, I have a slide that advances automatically when timeline ends. It works fine the first time. When I review that slide it doesn't advances!!
By Nancy Woinoski
Doyle Meyer
I've forgotten how to add a Glossary button. I've imported a previous glossary at the end of the presentation and hidden it, but can't remember how to display the butt...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
tim price
Hi, is it possible to setup a redo for a quiz, so that the user only has to redo the incorrect selections? thanks Tim
By tim price
Tex Hale
Hi I was wondering if anybody still use Articular 3.08 or if it every existed?  If so, did it automatically include a launch.html, as well as a player.html when a cour...
By Tex Hale
Dorothy Stark
Is there any way to have a graphical progress bar that increments every time someone gets a correct answer on a quiz on multiple draws from a question bank? I see how ...
By Peter Anderson