Product Last Post Replies
Cindy Hollister
I found out from my project sponsor that my Articulate presentation needs to be posted to Sharepoint. But I don't want to post a bunch of files or folders. I just wa...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Arthur Altman
Here I am back again with the same problem, not being able to publish (for the web.)   I have installed the latest update: 7, 1509.1408. After having restarted my PC....
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Catherine Wray
Hello - I am going to be embedding a published story onto a SharePoint 2013 page. It is a simple slider tool that viewers will use to help them answer customer questio...
By Christie Pollick
Todd Morse
I recently upgraded from Studio 9 to Studio 13 (using the same LMS)... Since upgrading to 13, when I publish my courses with FLV video inserted, it does not play back...
By Leslie McKerchie
Anna Sompolska
Hello, I would like to build a matching quiz question but the statements would only have two possible options, either free or not free.  Can anyone direct me to a tut...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ant Pugh
Hi guys, I have a slide with audio. I want the behaviour to be as follows: 1. The learner cannot click on my custom 'Next' button to progress to the next slide until ...
Susan Rehm
Hi! I created a course originally in Studio 09 and recently move it into Storyline 1 by importing and then making the necessary edits. When I loaded it back into my Su...
By Christie Pollick
CK1 CK1
I'm unsuccessfully trying to embed a Brightcove video link to Storyline.  Using the Execute JavaScript function with the sample code below doesn't do anything.  Am I d...
By CK1 CK1
Francis Daly
Hi I have created an interactive simulation, However when i look at it in preview mode i notice it is really small. Now if i want my students to play with this simula...
Gordon MacPherson
Just purchased and install AS 13 in a new HP Z230 Workstation running Windows 7 Professional and Microsoft Office Professional 2013. Was able to create a single Prese...
By Christie Pollick
Margharita Nehme
I'm using a freeform drag and drop and would like to use a custom validate button instead of the submit button. When custom button is clicked and all images and droppe...
Jill Sweitzer
I am new to authoring and confused how to start. I have a 200 page training book that we want to move to an elearning course that will sit on our intranet site. Multip...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Shamlou
This problem feels a little hard to describe, but heregoes: 1. For most of the presentation, the learners work off a main menu to access various categories 2. When t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Moats
I have hidden a number of slides, but no matter what I do one slide continues to appear in the outline on the presentation panel, any ideas?
By Leslie McKerchie
Whitney Lowe
Recently we have had a number of reports of people being unable to view a variety of different course activities on iPads and mobile devices that are produced in Story...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marion McKelvie
I have created an evaluation which has a couple of complicated questions Using the pick one options in freeform I have created a drop down programme where the user ha...
By Christie Pollick
Shannon Glade
Hi, I have created a correct and incorrect layer that appears once the submit button is pressed. The layer is pulling up with a automated message telling the participa...
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Stelter
I'm sorry to have to post this but I can't find it anywhere...Where is that nice list of computer and browser specs a user should be using in order to take a Storyline...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gemma Greenwood
Hi everyone, I'm trying to add my own markers to Storyline 2. I added a marker, and changed this to be my desired picture, but when I import the picture that I wan't,...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shevi Yuval
Hi I'm not new with SL but didn't use variables until now. I'm trying to create a quiz with add up score that includes 6 questions. Every time the user answers corre...
By Leslie McKerchie