Product Last Post Replies
Mark Swanson
I have a single slide with three animations for which "Sync Animations" does not work (the animations are out of sync). I don't know why; I tried re-doing the sync and...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Marion McKelvie
Hi, I am trying to capture a score from a variable as part of a quiz. I have created multiple invisible hotspots over hazards on a picture and added a variable which c...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Todd Phillips
I am using Articulate Storyline and looking to create a quiz that a person can click on multiple spots to answer a question. For example:  Scenario: Click on all the a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ted Green
Hi guys, I have developed an on line test in Storyline. Everything works well, however, there are times when I get the "Invalid Answer" dialogue box appearing when I s...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joseph  Mitchell
Hi, First post . I am currently building a course. I have series of complex graphs which need to be displayed, any ideas of how best to show them? thanks, Joe
By Ashley Terwilliger
Lawrie Stephenson
Hi again, is there a way of muting audio with a button without turning on the system audio. I thought that there may have been a button or trigger that I could use ins...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Émilie Morin
Hi, I want to know if it's normal ro receive a lot of error messages. When I receive theses messages my current storyline project close and I loose everything I did'nt...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lynne Hicks
I have three presentations that I worked on in Articulate Presenter '09.  Two uploaded fine and one did not (uploaded for web).  When I look in the folder that generat...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Heather J
Hi there I'm trying apply a limit of 2 attempts to a test quiz built in storyline. I've set it up (I thought) as per the tutorial on here but it still seems to allow m...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chrissy Chamberlain
I have a couple of quiz questions that are numeric text entry - the answer will be correct if they answer between 400-600, for example.  When a learner clicks to retry...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Ed Crane
Hello heroes, I have a slide where there are a series of images. I can set it up to where images change states, and when the state changes to "visited", it stays visit...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Sanobar Shaikh
Hi, Is it possible to achieve the flipping action of a flash card in Storyline like we do it in Flash? -Sanobar
By Ashley Terwilliger
Randy Richardson
Hi, I have one slide that has a base layer and over 20 layers.  Each layer has one image on each layer.  I need to move each layer object to animate the images. Would...
By Ashley Terwilliger
bj hastings
I created a simple quiz and the replay button doesn't seem to work. I tried moving the audio into a separate layer but then the pause button stops working. Ideas? Than...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Ronald Scott
First off I have to say I really like Storyline for creating awesome interactive content. My problem comes when working with a timeline I created with about 4 to 6 mi...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Nicole Dodds
I'm interested in creating a demo for my course (created in storyline) using storyline.  I really like this example:  http://articulate.demos.s3.amazonaws.com/HP-Envy-...
By Nicole Dodds
Richard Cadena
I just signed up for a trial of Articulate Online and it's great. I do have one problem with the links in my story not working. I checked them three times and they are...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Arek Luczyk
Hi guys, I need my slides to end just after the last animation so I'm using the Audio Editor to adjust the duration. For slide 1 the situation initially looks like thi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dane Boyington
Does anyone have experience with Chromebooks? I have had problems on Android tablets such as the Galaxy with laters, drag/drop, etc. Now I have a potential customer wi...
By Laetitia Marley
Ellen Ben Abba
I currently have an Email trigger set up at the end of a quiz which seems very standard and generic,  I really want this to contain prepopulated information (staff nam...
By Ellen Ben Abba