Product Last Post Replies
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi, I'm trying to create a fill in the blank activity where the student would enter their answer in a Right to Left language and then hit submit. I can't figure out ho...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Diane Koro
I've been able to figure out everything (changing colors, adding a logo) except for this: There are three lines that I cannot seem to customize (or remove), the line a...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Linda Gillis
I could zip presentations when I was using the 30 day trial version. But, now that it is purchased; it will not let me zip a presentation from either the Web or LMS pu...
By Peter Anderson
josh kollaja
We are in the middle of re-creating our current website into a brand new one.  The company creating our website is using Word Press to create our new website so that w...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By josh kollaja
V Fuks
Hi, Is it possible to pull results from the pre-course survey/quiz using quizmaker with the results of the same survey/quiz at the end of the course. Both pre and post...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Joshua DeLeon
http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/13050.aspx I posted this a couple a days again. Wondering if I could get some help Joshua
By Joshua DeLeon
Michele Dipace
Hi Guys, I am new on the forum and I want to greet all people here before posting my question. I am using Presenter 09 and I didn't find any way to associate more than...
By Peter Anderson
Oliver Eisele
Hello, I'm pretty new to the articulate products, thats may the reason why I can't find in storyline the option "allow the user to send survey results" like it is poss...
By Oliver Eisele
Jill Sirois
As a fairly amateur content developer I am having a blast with the Storyline.  My question: On my base layer I have five company characters.  I have created a layer fo...
By Amy Morasch
Fabrice Darrigrand
How to safely change the "continue" button in the feeback master ? I tried to change the button by going to right-click>format shape and now the button behaves stra...
By Jeanette Brooks
Angela McCarty
A client sent me an example of a screen that someone had completed with a check box field to show they had read and agreed to terms. I cannot figure out how to build a...
By Phil Mayor
Marta Merlino-Calvert
I have created a timed quiz (with all the questions being "fill in the blank") and I want the student to be able to move from slide to slide (question to question) wit...
By Marta Merlino-Calvert
Larry Hieb
I am using the CenturyLink Personal Digital Vault (automatic online backup) that backs up any file changes or new files daily.  The online backup backs up every (yello...
By Gabriel Pardi
Henry Sipor
I have a small group of students that I teach with interactive presenter and engage flash files. Those flash files are interactive so the viewer can make choices. I wo...
By Peter Anderson
Chelsea Mulcahy
Hi I have a large presentation I am putting together which needs to be delivered on CD (end users are located outside of internet range).  There are many documents tha...
By Peter Anderson
Michelle Thomas
Good Morning -  I am currently testing out the features of Storyline and I am impressed by the product thus far.  I was playing around the with screen recording tool (...
By Michelle Thomas
s shareef
Articulate Presenter will give HTML 5 output? And also... Is it possible to Enable text for the name of departments and the navigation (which slide no it goes to on c...
By Phil Mayor
Shyam Saha
HI, I am not sure should I ask this question here. I am hosting my files in Moodle. Is there any way in SL that I can limit the number of attempts for a particular use...
By Shyam Saha
Marilyn Bender
I'm finding it challenging to understand the logic and think in a non-linear way when designing a course for production in Storyline. Does anyone have a storyboard the...
By Marilyn Bender
Ching Hu
Is there any way of upload different resources for each slide? instead of all the slides share the same resoures? Thanks!!
By Simon Perkins