Product Last Post Replies
tim price
Is there any way to create a scrollable text box if you have too much text to display on the slide? Thanks Tim
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By tim price
Kaitlin Keppler
Im pretty sure I already know the answer to this question, but I have to at least try! Storyline was prompting me that it could not save my file due to insufficient st...
By Steve Flowers
M. Bosscher
Trying to publish a storyline course with SCORM 2004.  We are using Cornerstone OnDemand and get the following error.  *************************** AN ERROR HAS OCCURE...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Tanya Samuels
All of a sudden I'm getting this message when I open up my PPT file. What causes this and is my file now corrupt?
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tanya Samuels
I have a 47 slide presentation in Presenter and each one has animations that should be synced with narration. All work as expected but one. It's not any different that...
By Tanya Samuels
frank yang
I've published the course in both html5 & flash. Flash version has all these notes, resources & logo working fine. But html5 only has the Menu (Notes & Res...
By Dave Mozealous
Jeff Forrer
Hi.  I am trying to use the format painter to apply the width, height of boxes from one to the next that I made.  The width/height do not seem to carry from my origina...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Dorothy Stark
I've seen the tutorial on inserting and editing web objects in Storyline, but I'm still running into a problem. I'd like to send students to a site where they can ...
By Dorothy Stark
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have just imported a .ppt which is full of images. Still doing some testing, but any that have a "reflection" added to them in the original seem to completely l...
By Bruce Graham
Stefano Posti
Hello to everyone, today, while finalizing  a course, Articulate annotations tool left me... I'm stuck!! I thought it could be a problem with the .ppta, may be somethi...
By Peter Anderson
Melissa Mitchell
Hi, I have a PPT with three inserted interactions, which I am linking to from a table contents slide. Two out of the three interactions link just fine, but I am having...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Melissa Mitchell
xiaoming zeng
Hi, All, I'd like to change the size of "--Select--" bar when using Matching drop-down for a Graded question. I found this "--Select--" bar is too long for a set of sh...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Dan Myers
Greetings Articulate Community, I have a course that works best overall in 16:9 due to lots of video in that ratio. However, I have a couple places where I want to use...
By Dan Myers
Rochelle Hahn
Hi.  I'm new to Storyline, so any suggestions are greatly appreciated.  I've created my first project.  On one slide, (titled Applying) their are 3 shape boxes.  I tri...
By Rochelle Hahn
Ethan Waldman
In Camtasia, there's a feature called "export zip package" that packages all of the related recording assets (videos, images, audio, etc) and copies them to one direct...
By yuna B
Chantelle N
I am having an issue with my state colors in my course. I have an arrow that I imported, and I changed the color (via the "recolor" option in the format tab) to the be...
By Peter Anderson
Claudia Musekamp
Hi,  I just got the trial version to work an a Mac with parallels. So far it has worked beautifully with the existing templates.  Now, I tried to import a .pptx file, ...
By Claudia Musekamp
Sara Wolf
When I try to open a previously created PPT, a pop-up window appears, and I'm forced to select "Launch PowerPoint." After doing so, a completely blank PPT is displayed...
By Peter Anderson
Adam Sherritt
Hello! As a trainer I have two needs.  The first is for an interactive eLearning engine that is hosted through my LMS.  Storyline is perfect for that. Can it be used f...
By Adam Sherritt
Kate B
Hey, guys. I've been working with Articulate for a couple of months and this issue hasn't cropped up until this week (which is the week before a deadline, of course.) ...
By Peter Anderson