Product Last Post Replies
Suzanne White
I am new to building courses with Storyline and am trying to reduce my file size.  When a user answers a question correctly, I would like for the course to ask  her if...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Suzanne White
Joe Slawski
Hi, everyone. We're collecting the learner's user ID as a text variable at the beginning of a quiz, and we'd like to display it on the Print Results page. Does anyone...
By Joe Slawski
Leona Lemdersi-Filali
Hi there, I have just started with a new company and we have Presenter 09, Engage 09, and Quizmaker 09.  I am struggling with understanding how to update current mater...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
gideon B
Hey there,  I have created a presentation and embedded a .flv into each slide (40 slides total).  When I play the presentation locally, the .flvs are displayed in the ...
By Peter Anderson
Mark Fernley
Hello, I'm new to storyline and still learning. I was wondering if someone can explain to me on how to change the colour of the font in the definition section of the g...
By Peter Anderson
Paul Hara
I'm using Presenter 09 without an LMS.  Some of our leaners share a computer.  One learner completes a course and exits.  The next learner starts the course and of co...
By Paul Hara
Marianne Goossens
When importing an Engage interaction in a Storyline presentation, the Resources Tab displays behind the Engage and is not visible in the Player.  Now you can not acces...
By Peter Anderson
Elizabeth-Jamey Rand
Hello Articulate Community -  You all have been so helpful with other issues I have, I was hopping you could help me with another issue. I need to make certain changes...
By Bruce Graham
Gordon UBS Lam
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
By Gordon UBS Lam
Keri Huneycutt
I imported a flash movie into Presenter, but the audio won't work. Audio works when the movie is a VLC file, but not flash. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!
By Keri Huneycutt
Donna Morvan
Hi guys! Is there a way for me to have slide controls show on the lightbox slides. I went to the individual slide properties and made sure they are checked but when I ...
By Bruce Graham
Aris Milton
I have a project that has come of Storyline Characters in it and I wanted to know if Storyline has a synthetic voice feature. Something that might read the captions I ...
By Peter Anderson
Rob Verzera
Hello all, We are having intermittent audio issues when running a course in HTML5 on an Ipad. Some times the audio will play for a slide, other times it will not. Its ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Eileen Mills
Does anyone know if it is possible to add a callout or text box on a picture that is zoomed in with the Zoom Picture tool? When I try to set the callout to trigger wh...
By Mike Enders
Greg Rider
I"ve been having issues this morning with Articulate Presenter in Studio 09.  Whenever I try to open an item on the Articulate toolbar in my PPT files (such as "Import...
By Peter Anderson
Ramon Smitherman
I have about 47 1 hour long courses that we are now migrating to another server using a different domain address.  Each of the courses uses a webobject to call a progr...
By Steve Flowers
Aris Milton
What I am trying to figure out is if Articulte has a caption option that will allow me to add the text of what is being said on the bottom of the screen and sync it to...
By Peter Anderson
Julie P
Is there a way to get the "perspective" option to show when I click on format shape? Right now, the only options I see are: Fill, Line Color, Line Style, Shadow, Pictu...
By Bruce Graham
Marianne Goossens
When importing a PowerPoint with embedded audio, the wheels just keep turning but the PowerPoint never gets imported. When attempting to cancel the Insert Slides windo...
By Christine Hendrickson
Scott Byers
I use Articulate infrequently, but at random times it generates a .ppta file when I save my PowerPoint. Why does it do this and can I control this behavior?
By Peter Anderson