Product Last Post Replies
Greg Williams
Hi everyone,  I am building an Engage interaction where the users click on the five buttons and see text and hear audio about the five content topics.  I also want ...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Greg Williams
Lisa Wesley
I hope someone can help me.  When we built our masterslides we built them using Powerpoint 97-2003 then our business upgraded to Articulate with Powerpoint 2010.  When...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Lisa Wesley
Marion Buggins
Afternoon all, I am not sure if you can help! i am having problems getting attachments to be shown on my presentation. When i try to change the view in 'Player Templat...
By Peter Anderson
Adhir Anand
I tried to publish output for a CD.  While the publishing goes smoothly, the .exe file created at the end doesn't run. Running it manually simply pops up a window whic...
By Peter Anderson
mary bertun
I am attempting to insert a web object in an Articulate custom sized window. Everytime I do this I get a message that says i haven't selected the slide. (I'm offered n...
By Peter Anderson
Mina Kang
Hello, I chose to allow users to resume when they return to a course, however, the words have disappeared!  Also, the "Slide 1 of 5" that is displayed in the seekbar a...
By Peter Anderson
Sunny Singh
Hi: How can we find the number of question slides and current slide number for the quizmaker in custom player. I also made my custom player which is almost finished, b...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Sunny Singh
lulu latief
ask
hello all, I want to ask about quizmaker articulate. How to do the edit the final results of evaluation from quizmaker sent to the email? In order to not only view on ...
By Peter Anderson
Kathleen Bosworth
Hello, I am really at a loss.  I have been using Articulate for a few years, not extensively as my role is not content development, but I have created a few courses. ...
By Peter Anderson
Sats Techie
Articulate 2009 always produces a code that keeps the LMS session alive. The code is present in the lms.js file as below: setInterval("ForceCommit()", 600000); In the ...
By Sats Techie
Ashley Hartnell
Hi Guys, Recently I had to copy an existing course so I could develop a new course which was fairly similar to the old one. So I copied the original folder into the sa...
By Ashley Hartnell
EMily Wilkins
Help! We are attempting to publish to a server and encountering multiple issues and really need some help, please. 1. When we publish, it takes upwards of 5 seconds fo...
By Peter Anderson
Caryn Stein
Hi All! I've created a Process-style interaction and some of the steps have images included. These show up correctly when I preview the interaction, but when I publish...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kristin Markell
Can you deselect this feature and still have the course SCORM complaint? Is there a work around for this? If not, I think this is something the developers of Articulat...
By Justin Wilcox
Kristin Markell
We have been working with Articulate '09  for a bit now and are running into some random issues with SCORM published courses. I've got a strong background in programmi...
By Justin Wilcox
Payal Tandon
I am trying to a do something fairly basic. I have a text box with a few lines.  I want to highlight one line at a time as I am reading through it.  (This is a reading...
By Peter Anderson
simon bennetthayes
Hi I'm currently working on a quiz that requires children to fill in answers to a " number wheel". See attached image. The problem is I can't find a quiz type that all...
By Peter Anderson
Lea Lombardi
Hi!! I am a newbie about Articulate... I would ask how to place the index on the slide, the upper left corner. For example it Sorry for the inaccurate English. Thank...
By Lea Lombardi
Mike Hua
Is it possible to create 2 questions in Quizmaker that asks the learner which 1 of the 3 quizzes was easy to take and which 1 of those 3 were hard to take? I am curren...
By Peter Anderson
Adam Block
Hi all - having a few issues with my course and looking for help. Note I am using Office 2010. 1. Semi-blurry text. I have text boxes, but have not applied any formatt...
By Peter Anderson