Product Last Post Replies
Lynn Rimer Caissy
Strange but true. When I open a powerpoint to record in articulate, the mouse arrow disappears! I know it is still there because when I move the mouse around, differen...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Carolyn Stoll
I have several users who are unable to open a Quizmaker file from Blackboard 9.1.  All of them are using Mac's.  Any known issues with opening Articulate files in gene...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
david pope
Need some assistance please, working on a project in Articulate 09, i used the Flashcard to create all mu text which is 6 modules, i basically used i template with 6 s...
By Peter Anderson
Heather Steckley
I'm creating some Camtasia videos that include a callout with hotspot enabled... I'm using it to pause the video, and the viewer can then click the callout when they'r...
By Roger Brownlie
David Horgan
I have two questions:  (1) Is it possible to link to another published Articulate presentation?  I have done this and I keep getting my presentation (not the one I li...
By Justin Wilcox
Brooke Boyer
I truly hope I'm not the only one who has experienced this, but lately it seems that every time I publish a course via Presenter, things in my CBT move or change rando...
By A @work
Nicole Milan
Hi there!  I have tried everything and read through every post about this issue so I'm hoping someone can help me out.  I have a few slides that have flv videos on the...
By Minh-Triet Nguyen
Derek Rohde
Greetings Heroes! I have a course set up that includes some Flash videos that are SAP simulations recorded in Captivate 4.  My problem is the videos behave fine on my ...
By Minh-Triet Nguyen
Jon DeMartino
I am just about finished with four course, one narrated, three not, for the same client. I asked at the onset if they needed to be 508 compliant and was told, no. Good...
By Tom Kuhlmann
Nick Raj
Hello Articulate community, I am trying to determine the differences between the following four reporting options: Passed/incomplete Passed/failed Completed/inco...
By Sarah Nashif-Tan
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all, a client asked me to have in "reviewing quiz" correct or incorrect beside the answer given for a tick insted of having it written above. Something like image b...
By Jennifer Bircher
Ashley Alonso
I recently attended the LearningSolutions 2012 conference, where they mentioned that there is built-in narration in Articulate Presenter that essentially reads your sc...
By Steve Flowers
Heather Young
I've been experiencing some errors when completing a project, then Sending to Articulate Package ... mainly, the package is not complete!!!! When I've gone to check th...
By Justin Wilcox
roger mclain
Does anyone know if Articulate has a 3D Object Viewer? Thanks
By roger mclain
Justin Ferriman
Hello- So I have published a quiz in one of my presentations that is set to send the results to an email address (mine to be exact).  When I preview the course on my d...
By Peter Anderson
Carrie Bishop
Hi, I'm trying to add a custom logo to a Presenter presentation and for some reason, it's not accepting a png file. It's telling me that only swf/jpg/bmp/emf? are all...
By Peter Anderson
Noel Canney
Hi there apologies if this has been answered before however i am not having much luck locating an answer. I am trying to embed a captivate web object into my articul...
By Minh-Triet Nguyen
Alicia Williamson
Hi there! I want to create a quiz question where the learner has to organize images in correct locations. For example, organizing library books in the right shelf ord...
By Diane Yamashiro
Don DeVries
Can enguage do the animation or just nice graophical views ? which template is best for largest pictures that will be the shelf and then the untis . so many choices ...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By sharon jones
Meridith Litton
I have several copies of a published Engage FAQ.  ITD changed out the computer with the source files and didn't copy the C: drive.  Now I need to change the FAQ.  Is t...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor