Product Last Post Replies
sheri delaney
Hi, I've just started using Articulate Presenter and am running into lots of problems.  I was creating a new template (customizing the colors) and when I went to save ...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Brian Batt
Guillaume Roure
Hi ! I am having a weird problem with SCORM/Articulate. I have a few articulate presentations (exported in SCORM 2004). We have a home-build LMS and API. Everything ...
By Guillaume Roure
Rajesh Bokaro
Hi Folks, I have created a a question in quizmaker. I then  went to "Slide View". I then changed, 1) Shape Styles of the Question box 2) Font size and color of the Q...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Rajesh Bokaro
Janet Bernhards
Greetings – I see the three behavior levels that are listed in the drop-down of the player template under navigation. I'm guessing that since the behavior I want isn't...
By Janet Bernhards
Jim Smith
I need some help with branching.   The first part of the course presents the user  with information that was common to both work groups.   Now, I need to have a non-sc...
By Jeanette Brooks
Jono M
Hi Guys, I'm looking to build a short quiz that will ascertain what COURSE my users should take. As such, the 5-7 questions be a series of true/false and multiple choi...
By Jeanette Brooks
doug decarlo
Dear Community, I’m a stand-up trainer and will be using authoring software for the first time, so any advice you give this babe in the woods will be greatly appreciat...
By doug decarlo
Hallie Smith
An inst. designer we're working with has provided us with courses to view, but not provided directions on how to view them...and for the life of me, I cannot figure ou...
By Phil Mayor
Brock Culpepper
I have a flash (swf) file that someone else created that I'm trying to insert into my presentation.  When I insert it, it appears on my slide, not just as a placeholde...
By Peter Anderson
Raul San Emeterio
Hi all, I am looking to use short answer questions as part of a quiz.  i realise that I can use the option on the Survey part of quizmaker, but I want this, when grade...
By Brian Batt
Sarah Keough
When published, can a slide play audio added through PowerPoint? Or does ALL audio have to be imported or added through the Articulate tab? I have two audio files for ...
By Curtis Kynerd
James Jenkin
I am envisaging using the Glossary User Tab as a Reference Library with hyperlinks from content to formal documents held either on the web - no problem using hyperlink...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By James Jenkin
Raul San Emeterio
Hi all, I am looking to use a scorm published quiz in a moodle related VLE that is used by the college I work in.  At the moment within the moodle area it does report ...
By Dan Marsden
Kirsty Tam
Hey guys, I want to allow users to click a button on a slide which allows them to download/open an excel file. Have scanned through the tutes, but can't see anything f...
By Phil Mayor
Laura Payette
I've created a quiz with three questions. Each question is followed by two blank slides (one with feedback for the correct answer and one with feedback for the incorre...
By David Anderson
Nancy Hyde
I am simulating a computer system and want to have an interaction where you press a key on the keyboard. I want students to press the key.  If they get it wrong, they ...
By Phil Mayor
Laurel Blaydes
I created an Engage Interaction within a Presenter presentation.  The name of that interaction now appears in the upper right of the player, just to the left of my Att...
By Laurel Blaydes
Nancy Hyde
I have PowerPoint 2010 and just installed Articulate.  What features of PowerPoint can't I use in Articulate courses? 
By Nancy Hyde
Lisa Pastoor
Need to branch like this: Scenario quiz question 1      - correct answer -> Justify Question 1                                         - correct justifcation - &gt...
By David Anderson
benoit martinet
Hello everybody and thanks by advance. I'm French and i have just discovered articulate, i'm testing it and i was asking myself if it was possible to integrate an inte...
By benoit martinet