Product Last Post Replies
Richard Chui
Can I write a trigger to control an embedded video/audio to play from, say, 5 seconds, or from a particular cue point?  It seems that we can only play/pause/stop a med...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Terra Buckley
Hello, I am new to Articulate and I downloaded a few free templates from this site.  How do I get them to show up in my Articulate system, so I can use them?  They cam...
By Brian Batt
Payal Tandon
Hi, I am making some marketing material and need to decide whether to make it in presenter or Storyline. My preference is the latter as it allows more flexibility. Can...
By Brian Batt
Jill Freeman
 I've never run into this; have been using SL since mid-beta. Each task I do is taking several seconds. Even moving an image or rotating it. It doesn't appear to be a ...
By Brian Batt
Gary Wong
I would like to know if Articulate Mobile Player App Support File Sharing?   If it does, is it possible to me to put the Published Storyline folder in the articulate a...
By Gary Wong
Mariano Aran
I am new to Moodle and also to reporting, so I thought I'd ask to see if there are any gurus here that can share some info with me. We have quizzes ending each sessio...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Mariano Aran
Alexandros Anoyatis
I'm trying to find out what the best story size fit is for viewing html5 content on mobile safari, on an empty player (no built in navigation buttons, menu, logos, glo...
By Justin Wilcox
Anglia Marjadi
Hi, I have a course in Presenter'09 which is tracked by Slide Views. I have a Quizmaker Survey on the last slide and I want to record the interaction details (question...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Anglia Marjadi
Joshua DeLeon
Is there a way to play a sound across two slides? I have a button that is triggered to jump to the next slide when clicked. I inserted a sound file and triggered it to...
By Jill McNair
Eileen Mrowka
The course I'm creating has two learner paths - general user and supervisor. The only difference between the two branches is that the supervisor has additional content...
By Eileen Mrowka
Steve Conger
I have created a custom 'Certificate of Completion' following the tutorial from (http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_article.php?product=qm9&id=8nkon52m3h71) but the ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Steve Conger
Karen Loftus
I'm trying to make a "hidden" button show as "visited" but cannot seems to get my statement right.  The items grouped together below are shown as a hotspot which then ...
By Karen Loftus
Uğur AYDIN
Hi, I want to publish my project full screen without menubar. İs this possible. İf is it, how can i do that. Thank you for helps.
By Peter Anderson
Ann-Marie P
How do you insert png buttons created in fireworks with different rollover states (they are separate files) to make it into a button for storyline?
By Gonzalo Rosetti
ste p
i have created a hover state for an image on the page this works fine, on click it takes me to a new section and returns to the same slide again, the problem is that i...
By ste p
Module Maker
I've run a Storyline module published to HTML5 on iPad Safari. One of the slides has interactions I inserted from the template. When I complete the interactions and cl...
By Module Maker
Peter Brown
Hi Group I was hoping I could get some inspiration from the group on this challenge. I have a drag and drop interaction in Storyline where there are 9 images of faces,...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Dan Strong
Hi, Im not sure where to put a feature request but I was wondering if we could have a preview button for both Flash and HTML5, currently im having to export then go in...
By Peter Anderson
Tessa Waite
Hi there, I have designed a slide that has a multiple choice question with multiple answers. I have given each answer box a design but whenever I preview/publish the s...
By Annie Jean
Matt Bryce
I need to give my students a CD that will have all the e-lessons organized by chapter and lesson number. What is the best software for creating this? 
By Gerry Wasiluk