Product Last Post Replies
Paul Ross
Hi Forum, Is there a way to get the word output numbering to be same as the Menu numbering in the player? at the moment the word output does not match the menu, and as...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
rik apple
I have some variables which include name and address. I would like to have these displayed on the report.html file. Is there a simple way of doing this? Or even a hard...
By Bryan Bugslag
Florian Ripper
How do I transfer stories from Storyline to Studio the easiest way while not loosing functionalities (no quizzes, no layers, no variables but triggers)? What Studio Mo...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jason Johnson
Does the player control scrubber work in HTML5? That is all! =)
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen House
One of my favorite features of Articulate Presenter is the ability to import one audio file and then use the audio editor to distribute it to multiple slides.  I have ...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Michiel Weber
In my course I have several video slides. I just add a wmv-video (add video from file) to a slide and put some standard controls to start, pause and stop the video. Bu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lil Monk
Hi all Me again! I seem to be having problems setting states in a drag and drop interaction so that I can make an 'unfinished interaction' message show up at appropria...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Stefanie Ahnfeldt
Hi all, I would like to send my Storyline Project to a collegue of mine in order to get some feedback. But, given the fact that I used "screen recording" several times...
By Leslie McKerchie
Monika Winger
This has happened multiple times and it makes no sense: I have several text boxes on my first slide and after I preview the slide or publish, one or both text boxes si...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jane Booth
OK... this is a little bit complex but I'm hoping there's a way to achieve it. I have a slide with 3 buttons for the user to choose which scene they want to go to firs...
By El Burgaluva
Brian McSkane
Here's a problem I'd love some help with. I've created a pictorial menu with a number of hotspots over the pictures. As users step through the course, the hotspot on t...
By Antony Snow
Jeff Weil
Is there an issue with IE9 and the latest Storyline release that prevents users from hearing sound? Or for that matter, IE10?
By Ashley Terwilliger
Yair Ben-Horin
I made an interactive poster (see attached). In the last layer I placed several transparent rectangels and defined some mouse hover triggers for them. The problem is t...
By El Burgaluva
Nick Rosas
Ive posted on this problem before, but when I installed a Bootcamp partition on the Mac and installed storyline, I didnt have the problem anymore. (However every singl...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Karel Wagner
Ok, I've checked everything and I cannot figure out why this is happening. I set my revisit mode to 'Reset to initial state' because I'd like the use to be able to com...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jason Johnson
Has anyone experienced issues with having multiple triggers on one object in a slide master? I have a button on slide master that has 2 triggers that make it toggle a ...
By Michael Hinze
Matt H.
Hello all, I'm wondering if there is a way to have a quiz slide at the end of a scene so that when the "continue" button is clicked it moves to a different scene.  I w...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Stephanie  McClellan
I am unable to PREVIEW scenes in Storyline.  Storyline processes the preview command until the last slide, then just sits with the progress bar almost finished.  Pleas...
By Leslie McKerchie
eLearning mLearning
I am creating simulation for a software in storyline. This simulation has function keys interactivity - F2,F3,F10,F11. I was able to write trigger code - Jump to Slide...
By Jolon Wickern
Aaron Toth
I have a slide layer with two sound triggers. One for when you arrive and the timeline starts, and the other when you click to return to the base layer. What happens ...
By Alexandros Anoyatis