Product Last Post Replies
Paula Wanska
Hello, I have two layers on my slide: 1 Map layer: a smiling character with text caption, pointing at a map 2 Prompt layer: a worried character with different text, p...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Paula Wanska
Hello,  I reposted this and clarified my questions.
By Ashley Terwilliger
Merrill Roberts
How do I the Storyline player  go full screen?  Since you 're are using flash files, my boss thought this should be possible.  I tried to find the answer to this quest...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Adam Stauble
Is there a way in Story Line to have a student re-do the question if they get it wrong?  What I want to happen is: 1)Student reads the content 2)Student takes the quiz...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Stephen Lee-Burman
I'm setting up my Storyline course in separate modules and only want to ask for the name and role of the student once in the 1st module.  I need to store and retrieve ...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Heather Beaudoin (Steckley)
In Storyline, can you do either of these two things: 1)  Create a project with multiple scenes, and just publish out one scene by itself? 2)  Create multiple projects,...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Paula Wanska
Hello, I have 5 buttons on the slide. I want to change the color of the hover and visited for all of them to the same colors. How do I select all for each state? Thank...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Ron Chow
Hi Guys,  I'm having a difficult time with sharing my dropbox link. I'm new to Dropbox, but I published my project and uploaded it to my dropbox account.  I'm shari...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Nathalie Kustcher
Hey guys. I have another translation issue. Even tho i configurated Storyline in French, when ever i record a screencast, the captions of the actions is in English. It...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Brad Loiselle
Storyline Asset Repository - Here are some more of the Storyline assets that SKILLSdox has been building. They are all ready and will be made available early Jan 2014....
By Ashley Terwilliger
Peter Faulhaber
Hi, I am looking for a timer. A learner has several seconds to answer a question. Is it possible to show it in a stopwatch or timer bar?
By Ashley Terwilliger
Anthony Moser
Having issuse with links in storyline. 1-built a PPT and exported it as a PDF 2- Built a PDF icon in story line and hyperlinked it to the created PDF 3- Published ...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jørgen Nielsen
When I copy/paste embed code for a YouTube video into a video-object in a slide, I get no control panel when the course is running. If I copy the exact same code into ...
By Ashley Terwilliger
S M
Hi! I'm working in storyline, and one of my screens has some text linked to a URL, and a text box linked to a pdf file that resides on my computer. When I publish the ...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Mike Ganci
Hey guys, I'm new here and I saw a few threads about compressing video quality. Is the only way to keep the quality up to replace the video file in the sotry_content f...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Sandra Whitford
I have a slide with multiple layers.  It runs great.  When I publish it and start testing by flipping from one item on the menu to the next it doubles up the picture o...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Susan Smith
I'm trying to import old quizzes to the 2013 version of Quizmaker. It doesn't recognize the .aqm suffix.
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Terry Wang
Kristin Liberty
Hey guys.  I'm struggling here and could use some help, please.  Yesterday I tried to re-use a player template for a new client.... and somehow messed it up horribly. ...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Berlin Issac
HI, I have a problem with popup window, I am using popup window with close button for hyperlinked text and when I click the link the popup opens, Prefect. But when i c...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie