Product Last Post Replies
Jesse Kramer
Is there a way to shrink the size of a storyline file? I have a course that currently is 65 MB in size. I want to upload a sample file to forums. I've deleted all the ...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jesse Kramer
Is there a way to limit the text entry field to one line of text only? I want users to enter exactly 5 characters of text in the text field then to click a custom subm...
By Geert De Rycke
Jesse Kramer
I have a slide that has three buttons. A user must click on each of three buttons before they can progress. If they click Next before clicking each of three buttons th...
By Jesse Kramer
Andrew Millard
Reposting this here as the thread it was in originally hasn't been replied to. We use SumTotal LMS. Quiz data from Articulate in languages such as Russian or Vietname...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Andrew Millard
randy collier
Can anyone answer this question. Does Storyline for iPad actually work properly with the tincan API or even with the html5 output? I can get the ipad version to work w...
By Paul Shorr
Lisa Struebing
Hello. Is it possible to jump from one slide to a layer in another slide and completely skip the base layer? for example.  I want to jump from Slide D to layer 3 of Sl...
By Christine Hendrickson
Ericka  Butler
Ok, shame on me for not asking earlier but we don't have an LMS and I went to publish for a test group and send it to them via email and got this ridiculous set of ins...
By Ericka Butler
anna fidz
I just recently switched from Pres. to Storyline. I used to use STRIPS, very fast for text animation entrance. Can I match this in Storyline? I don't see many options ...
By Bruce Graham
Grace Tang
Hi everyone, A colleague of mine is trying to publish a course to SCORM 1.2, but Storyline keeps stopping in the middle and we're not able to publish the course at all...
By Peter Anderson
Ericka  Butler
Is there a way to eliminate timing on the screens?   I only want them to move when the user clicks 'next' button. I have 27 thus far and would like to eliminate the s...
By Ericka Butler
Katie Venit
I'm trying to package up presenter files, but it's causing powerpoint to freeze. The wheel spins and spins and powerpoint says it's not responding. I tried restarting ...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Jesse Kramer
Hello all, I have a course on my website that I'd like to protect. It seems it should not be too difficult in in Storyline to create a quiz that would ask users for a ...
By Jesse Kramer
Doyle Meyer
I can't find the security or privacy settings that will allow IE9 to create a Quizmaker Report using IE9 as the browser that has the quiz results in the email body. Ev...
By Christine Hendrickson
Fliss Steele
I want to attach a PDF in a slide. I am using a customised player so no tabs available at all to attach PDF to. How do I do this when player tabs are not available to me.
By Christine Hendrickson
Stephen Sockett
Hi everyone, I am not sure if there is another method to delete master slides as I am at a loss. <iframe class="tscplayer_inline embeddedObject" name="tsc_player" s...
By Christine Hendrickson
Lynda Claspy
I have a slide with several layers. I don't want anyone to click Next by mistake and miss some of the layers.  Does anyone know how I can delay the appearance of the N...
By Christine Hendrickson
Pratima Sampat-Mar
I just put together my first Presenter video. When I play it, the text runs off the slide. I used this template: http://www.articulate.com/rapid-elearning/check-out-th...
By Pratima Sampat-Mar
Lee Condon
Hi there, I have Articulate presenter and quizmaker 09.  I am due to go on maternity leave and the colleague that is looking after things whilst I am away only has sto...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Kim Alison
Hi, I'm always expected to offer the elearning with the notes as a pdf attachment within the elearning. So far I've just been creating a pdf from the powerpoint notes,...
By Fliss Steele
Sam Carter
No vendor names in this thread please.  I am finding that I have one client who has an LMS that will play Storyline on iPad/Safari without major issues. I have two oth...
By Sam Carter