Product Last Post Replies
Francis Daly
Hi I have created an interactive simulation, However when i look at it in preview mode i notice it is really small. Now if i want my students to play with this simula...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Gordon MacPherson
Just purchased and install AS 13 in a new HP Z230 Workstation running Windows 7 Professional and Microsoft Office Professional 2013. Was able to create a single Prese...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Margharita Nehme
I'm using a freeform drag and drop and would like to use a custom validate button instead of the submit button. When custom button is clicked and all images and droppe...
Jill Sweitzer
I am new to authoring and confused how to start. I have a 200 page training book that we want to move to an elearning course that will sit on our intranet site. Multip...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Shamlou
This problem feels a little hard to describe, but heregoes: 1. For most of the presentation, the learners work off a main menu to access various categories 2. When t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Moats
I have hidden a number of slides, but no matter what I do one slide continues to appear in the outline on the presentation panel, any ideas?
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Whitney Lowe
Recently we have had a number of reports of people being unable to view a variety of different course activities on iPads and mobile devices that are produced in Story...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marion McKelvie
I have created an evaluation which has a couple of complicated questions Using the pick one options in freeform I have created a drop down programme where the user ha...
By Christie Pollick
Shannon Glade
Hi, I have created a correct and incorrect layer that appears once the submit button is pressed. The layer is pulling up with a automated message telling the participa...
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Stelter
I'm sorry to have to post this but I can't find it anywhere...Where is that nice list of computer and browser specs a user should be using in order to take a Storyline...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gemma Greenwood
Hi everyone, I'm trying to add my own markers to Storyline 2. I added a marker, and changed this to be my desired picture, but when I import the picture that I wan't,...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shevi Yuval
Hi I'm not new with SL but didn't use variables until now. I'm trying to create a quiz with add up score that includes 6 questions. Every time the user answers corre...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rod Huggett
Hello All, This is my first post in the community.  I have read many posts before which were helpful. The menu in the player will not pull down when clicked.  Instea...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lee Bailes
Hi All, (sorry If this has come up before, I've not found it in searches) I'm designing a course where a client wants to add 2 more more questions to a 10 question q...
By Leslie McKerchie
Simon Barnett
Hope you can help guys. Having had no previous problem, I am now unable to insert a quiz into a course. I go through the normal process, select the quiz, and it just h...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
lauryn kremling
Is there a job board that IDs like to use the most for posting their resume/applying for jobs?  I'm looking for someone experienced in Storyline with experience desig...
Mitch Lehmann
Hi everybody I have just started my Storyline journey and have already hit my first (and I guess not last) wall... I would like to create a slide with 2-3 text entry f...
Amanda Sabo
Hey, so I am at the stage where I have nearly completed one project and need to set it in the order it will be on the website. I have about 20 scenes I need to trigger...
By Leslie McKerchie
Maria Vorontsova
I've got problem with getting results from Articulate Storyline in Ipads. We can't use special player for ipads in different causes, so when we make courses we don't t...
Laurie Noffs
Hi All! Is there a way I can have storyline print the results from a quiz  WITHOUT the correct answer and results and points awarded fields being displayed?  (see att...