Product Last Post Replies
Roxy Wrigley
Hello all, I was wondering if you could help me please? I have an idea in mind of 2 characters talking, but I want to make it so the user selects which questions the f...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jesse B
One very helpful features in PowerPoint/Word for me has been the Format Paint tool. I'm having some issues getting it to work the same way in Storyline. I am able to u...
By Jesse B
Tomeka Blue
Hello All, I would like to change the default browser settings that presenter uses for web objects. We are experiencing a lot of problems with IE 8. I would like for m...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Raffaele Galbiati
To simplify the problem I did in storyline a couple of slides. I published them for web with both HTML5 and Mobile player checked. I loaded the folder to Dropbox (as s...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Marinetta DeMoss
If you have a bank with 15 questions, is there a way for articulate quizmaker to randomly select 10 of the 15 so each person who takes the quiz will have different que...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Bethre Means
I have a video that I have on one layer, and a separate sound layer with voice over. How to I get them to both pause at the same time? Right now I hit pause and only t...
By Bethre Means
Gustaf Sylvin
I was thinking I could create a form directly on the ST page like this: Data entry for your email = VAR1 Data entry for your subject and topic = VAR 2 and VAR3 Create ...
By Leslie McKerchie
stanton mackellar
In the atteched example (a modified storyline template) I have designed it so that the close X appears when its state is changed. This is controlled by a variable bein...
By Kevin Thorn
Pam Brunton
Good afternoon, I imported a project from Articulate Presenter and in presenter the notes sections are in the left column and visible in presenter.  In storyline, the ...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Cindy Turbow
Hi, I have had a few problems with the notes. First my fonts for numbering are not consistent - not sure what to do to fix. I have tried many things. In the preview, t...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Sri Ganesh Dumpala
Hello, I'm new to Articulate,I'm trying to explore the player options.I'm not able to see the Articulate Menu when I open Power point. I have a licensed version of Art...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Job Vlaming
When you start Storyline without an internet connection, the truth about Articulate is revealed: they're aliens. Because whatever planet that is, it's not Earth.  I a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Kramer
All-      Recorded a screen share with audio ( about 23 minutes) tried to insert screen share into story and computer screen froze with no progress on progress bar.  T...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jill Harrison
Hi - I've created a drag and drop activity on a 'Multiple Response' quiz slide.  There are four drag objects, 10 target shapes, but only 4 of these shapes are correct...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rita Apt
Hello, there! I am trying to create a menu within storyline that will track quiz results and allow users to view their current results as well as navigate between slid...
By Ashley Terwilliger
F H
I'm working in a project where the student must input a phone number into a numeric text field.  The correct value is 913037231000.  For some reason, Storyline continu...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Julia  Kay
Hello,  I am a little confused.   I would like to post my tutorials to an Intranet.  At the end of the tutorial there is a link to a pre-populated email which is my w...
By Ashley Terwilliger
Ejuana Mitchell
When I use this setting, it works great when I don't want to go through the whole slide again when I come back to it - I just want to finish where I left off. But - on...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robin Wooten
Previously, I explored creating a drag and drop quiz question and discovered that when you retry the quiz, the answers do not shuffle even though return to initial sta...
By Leslie McKerchie
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all, I added a quiz in a SL course, but I would like to have my own submit (in the single question slide) and continue (in the feedback or review slide) button. So ...
By Ashley Terwilliger