Product Last Post Replies
Laura Moats
Hi, I am a seasoned Presenter user, and I am testing storyline. I hvae a file I am practicing in, where I have created a layer that appears if all the buttons on the s...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Timo Lehmann
Hi I wanted to insert a SWF file with a reference to the FLV and a default playerskinn file. Both files should open in the SWF container and the user should be able t...
By Timo Lehmann
Sebastien Greffet
Hello,  I would like to add a button in order to change state of an obect in order to show the state 1, when the user push again the button it shows the state 2, when ...
By Christine Hendrickson
Adena Wilson
Hello.  On the base layer of a slide I have a list of 7 check boxes. I would like to add a trigger such that when all seven items are checked (so state = selected) lay...
By Christine Hendrickson
Carla Kelley-Gonzales
Hoping someone has an answer to this. I have created 4 courses. Each course has a TF/MC quiz at the end of the course. When someone finishes the quiz and passes, i hav...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
mohammd amini
Hi I prepared my slides in power point and after importing them to storyline some graphics were misshaped (as depicted in the attached file). how I could solve this pr...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jesse Kailahi
Hello, I don't know what settting I changed, but for some reason a very thick border is now appearing at the bottom of my player on every slide in my published storyli...
By Christine Hendrickson
Jo Winter
Hey guys, first of all, i love the functionality of storyline, and the way you can add interactivity without beeing a programmer (though i have some programming skills...
By Jo Winter
Rachel Nickson
Hi, Today is the first time I've ever used Storyline! I pretty quickly got to grips with the interface, and that all seems fine, but when I've published my file to LMS...
By Rachel Nickson
Timo Lehmann
Hi, When inserting a trigger the look of mouse the mouse pointer is automatically set. In general while moving over a trigger abject the mouse changes from an arrow to...
By Adrian Dean
Ant Pugh
Hey guys, does anyone know which setting I need to adjust to change my Title text from within the Menu? i.e if I have a menu on the left, with several tabs, how to I c...
By Ant Pugh
Fred Leahy
I am have a problem with storyline. When I publish a project some of the text changes size and moves. Sometimes when I open a project the text will be all messed up. I...
By Dennis Hall
Martin Wells
I'm using windows 8 and PowerPoint 2010 when I start Engage within PowerPoint I get an error message "AP6.exe has stopped working" and I then have to select "close pro...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Andreas Freiman
John Menken
When I insert an object like a shape into Articulate Storyline it fills up the timeline from the point where I paused the eLearning all the way to the end of the timel...
By Yoni Hubermann
Christine Prescott
Hi All i am trying to create a gate screen where there is an arrow pointing to a particular part of the screen.  I have used individual arrow shapes (8 in total) and i...
By Christine Prescott
Rebecca Shamblin
I have been hosting my story files on Amazon so far, using absolute URLs in my web objects.  I have one main Story file, which has slides with web objects that open va...
By Robert Bleeker
Payal Tandon
I faced a very weird issue yesterday with Storyline.  I recorded audio on my slide and slide layers.  I did the recording in storyline itself (earlier I used to record...
By Peter Anderson
Taher BM
Hello E-Learning Heroes! I have added a question bank with 14 question from which 10 random questions will be presented to the learner. I have also added a results sli...
By Peter Anderson
swarna chadalawada
Is there an engage interaction similar to tic-tac-toe? Can someone please suggest. I am trying to incorporate a game similar to tic-tac-toe for a simple set of True/Fa...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Bruce Graham
Presumably - all I can do is import the original .ppt file? I'll lose all of the SDK enhancements? Bruce
By Bruce Graham