Product Last Post Replies
John Pieterse
Hello there, For one of my clients I am looking for a possiblity to make a checklist in SL. Example, before a plane takes off both pilots check a list prior to flying....
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By John Pieterse
Frances Steinberg
I'm developing a project that is intended for students and want to include a separate teachers "edition" embedded in the project.  Is there a way of restricting the st...
By Frances Steinberg
Widya  Y
Hi Guys, I have a problem to import some quizmaker slides and there is a message which I don't know what to do. Is there any way to get those slides? Thanks
By Widya Y
Jeff Willison
I have a class that I want to control the student to be restricted and watch the slides in order the first time they view. However after they have completed, I would t...
By Bruce Graham
Jeff Willison
Hi All--Does anyone know of a network or anyone that would be willing to help produce course content in Storyline on a contract or hourly rate basis.  We produce sever...
By Bruce Graham
Armin Kamfiroozie
Hi, I have multiple project and I should put the SWFs into the another project and that software combines each file type into the specific folder: SWFs will be copied ...
By Armin Kamfiroozie
Raul chavelas
Hi it’s my first question because I had never had a problem before   My presenter 09 doesn’t appear on my 2007 PowerPoint. Use to be there… I post images of the...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By slide dynamic
Mike Hua
So I added in a chapter into my course that is in the document but it's sitting under another chapter like so: ASK QUESTIONS      DEMO THE PRODUCT How can I modify the...
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Payal Tandon
The option of adding a zoom option for an image is amazing.  I was wondering if I can change the placement of the zoom magnifying glass.  For example instead of botto...
By Bruce Graham
John Cunningham
Hello everyone. I was hoping that someone could provide some insight as to how one can have 5 separate images on a "select one" quiz slide and go from a normal view o...
By John Cunningham
Sarah Lindberg
I read on the forums somewhere that there is a way to capture just a screenshot while editing the video of a screencast. But of course I can't find the post again. Did...
By Sarah Lindberg
Bruce Barkis
It's my sense that we're in the middle of a major paradigm shift in e-learning design that parallels the shift in webpage design that's left the conventional wisdom of...
By Bruce Barkis
M. Bosscher
Is it possible to control an object's _x & _y location on a slide with variables?  i.e. could I have a character move across the screen to the right with every co...
By M. Bosscher
Jullie Purkapile
Hello, I have .jpg files in my presentation. I am using the Insert Picture from a File button to bring in my images. I do not crop them or adjust the images after th...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Bill Harnage
So far viewing courses in IE10, both Metro and desktop, have not shown the best results. Any chance of a Surface player coming??
By Peter Anderson
Bruce Henry
Is it possible to embed a document into storyline for the Learner to download without it being a link to an outside server? Thank you, Bruce Henry
By Nancy Woinoski
Melissa Buckmaster
I have a powerpoint and test questions that were translated into Simplified Chinese and am publishing the entire course. For the most part everything has worked except...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Melissa Buckmaster
Rodger McReynolds
Is there a way to create folders for layers in Storyline like you would in Photoshop?  I'm writing a course that will potentially have several dozens layers and I'd li...
By Nancy Woinoski
Dan H
Good afternoon! I understand you can edit, save, import, and export the Player within Storyline. I am wondering if it is possible to assign a single Player to multiple...
By Dan H
Taylor Hicks
I'm having some difficulty where object triggers on the base layer are disappearing after other layers on the slide are visited. When I return to the base layer the tr...
By Taylor Hicks