Product Last Post Replies
Michele Micha
Hi, I am using Articulate Studio 9, PowerPoint 2010 on a Windows 7 64-bit machine. When I try to import audio files (mp3 or wav) into a PPTX presentation, the progres...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tanya Samuels
Hi, I inserted a Camtasia movie into an Articulate presentation and after producing find that when movie is playing the mouse drags across the screen and the movie see...
By Amanda Bishop
Mike Taylor
I am having a problem with a particular question that when it comes up and is answered successfully immediately ends the quiz & presents no more of the questions. ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
iron nori
Hello everyone I created a SCORM with Articulate and I included 15 groups of questions in random order. I uploaded the SCORM in Moodle 1.9.9 + (Build: 20100915) The...
By iron nori
Bob Knight
I have just installed Articulate Suite 09 on my laptop and would like to bring over some of the Player templates from my desktop. Any suggestions?
By Peter Anderson
Jeb Hoge
To clarify, I'm not the weirdo...this tooltip is. The red bubble text pops up when the user mouses over that navigation link but none of the other links do the same. ...
By Jeb Hoge
John Wyville
I hope someone can help - I can't even get started in Presenter! I have installed the trial version of Presenter, and each time I try to Launch PowerPoint using presen...
By Peter Anderson
Lori Johnson
Please help.  I have never seen this before.  A tester was testing my course in our LMS after already testing it once.  We re-registered her and this is what she recei...
By Peter Anderson
Kelsey  Withrow
I have created a quiz with 120 groups. In presenter I only want one group after certain slides. How do I pick and chose which question group to insert after the coordi...
By Phil Mayor
Tommy Taylor
Hello, I'm creating a course for a client in Articulate Presenter '09 which will consist of many screens created in Flash. This is a highly interactive compliance cour...
By Tommy Taylor
Helen Tyson
Hi, I'm trying to create the steps of a waltz using footprints with motion paths to show the movement. This works fine when viewed in a PowerPoint slideshow, however w...
By Helen Tyson
James Brandwood
I am creating a presentation that has 6 hyperlink/tabs - that when selected during a presentation take the learner to a different slide in the presentation. Each tab a...
By James Brandwood
santosh kumar
Sir, i have published some ppt presentation which includes ppt, flash files, quizzes etc. but when uploaded this presentation to moodle LMS and accessing it through LM...
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
xxx xxx
hi everybosy, when I try to insert a flash file in a slide, the file doesn't work properly. many animations have got objects out of the layout that should entry or com...
By xxx xxx
John Pero
I've been using Adobe Presenter for the past several years and I'm getting ready to start a contract that will require Articulate. I will still need to use AP on some ...
By John Pero
Thomas Toth
I am experiencing an odd situation and I'm hoping someone can help. I'm at my wit's end. I have a complex scenario I created in Flash CS5.5. I downgraded to AS.2 and t...
By Diana Svatošová
Rick Springer
Good afternoon everyone, I am trying to add a text in space animation just like the one from that movie that came out in 77.  The problem is that the flying text does ...
By Phil Mayor
Rickard Robbins
Running SCORM 1.2 in an LMS.  here is the situation: Your course uses "restricted" nav and a user completes the course The user then re-enters the course and chooses N...
By Phil Mayor
James Brandwood
Hi Everybody, I am making a training module and have made a bunch of animations to explain how to use the menu bar which inculdes arrows and instructions.  I have orde...
By James Brandwood
Katherine C
Can't seem to get the right settings for my SWF files to play correctly.  After publishing, anytime I try to advance through the slides the window will close automatic...
By Peter Anderson