Product Last Post Replies
Tomasz  K
Hi, I uploaded quiz prepared in Storyline on our LMS (WBT 4system). After graduaiting quiz the status is 'hidden'. I prepared quiz from very beggining so there are no ...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Tomasz K
Simon Perkins
At short notice I have to demo some HTML5 output tomorrow and Monday but nothing I've republished in HTML5 today is working.  All I get is the spinning wheel for a sec...
By Jesus Martin
Ant Pugh
hey guys.. can I change the default font and colour of the shapes and text boxes that automatically appear when I create a screen recording across several slides? I h...
By Ant Pugh
Anna Kalsi
Hi I want to create a multiple response question that asks learners to select statements that are correct from a list. There are 4 options given and 2 of these are cor...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Anna Kalsi
Nicole Ralph
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE ...
By Nicole Ralph
Lionel Chan
Hi there, I've got a video on a slide, and a video of the presenter.  They are both timed correctly when I play them independently, but for some reason when I put them...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Karen Glueck
Articulate has not been working as it should and I have been receiving ribbon error messages.  I learned that I needed to uninstall and then re-install Articulate Stud...
By Peter Anderson
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a prospect who wants to deploy a course off Web, (not an LMS), but wants a Certificate @ the end of the course. I need some ideas on how to do this. Was th...
By Peter Anderson
Jean Donaldson
Hi! I watched the video on how to upload a Quizmaker '09 quiz to Moodle and ran into the following snag: In the drop-down activities menu there was a SCORM option but ...
By Jean Donaldson
Heather Young
); return false;" class="post_reply" style="cursor: pointer;">I need a true "techie" to help me resolve some issues in functionality/SCORM testing on MarineNet (NMC...
By Peter Anderson
Amy Morasch
We are currently doing the 30 day trial of Storyline. However, our company may just upgrade to Stuio 12 instead of switching to Storyline. Will the courses I build now...
By Simon Perkins
Michael Bean
Hi All - I hope someone can help me with this issue. I'm using audio clips from PowerPoint's audio clip organizer and they sound fine in my presentation. However, when...
By Peter Anderson
Simon Perkins
I guess this is one for the good people of Articulate as well as fellow beta testers: are you aware of issues/bugs/weirdness that's happening in the latest (public) re...
By Simon Perkins
Paul Smit
Hi all! I've searched high and low for a solution to this and come close, but not quite there yet.  I've published a swf in Captivate 5.5 and inserted it into Articula...
By David Celaya
Martin Fenton
I have recently purchase studia 09 and starting to get to grips with it. I have published a project to the web for e-mailing to clients (not published to a website) In...
By Peter Anderson
Lance G.
I'm not sure if anyone has done this before - I've seen a number of requests for a random number generator. So I've thrown this together - give it a whirl.... Story is...
By Lance G.
Stephanie Powner
Hi, I have custom next and previous buttons on a slide template to save me from having to add these to the individual slides.  I dont want the previous button to be di...
By Stephanie Powner
Jonathan Workman
Please help with the following: 1. Three images on screen.  Each has a rollover instructing the learner to "click here to learn more." 2. User clicks and is taken to a...
By Lance G.
Michelle Thomas
I was wondering if it was possible in SL to display slide notes at the bottom of your presentation. In Studio, you can display slide notes using a button on the bottom...
By Peter Anderson
Deb Stoetzel
How can I change the copy on the survey results page. I have attached a pic to communicate area that requires copy edit. Thanks!
By Peter Anderson