Product Last Post Replies
Gemma Nunn
Hi folks, I've published a module using SCORM2004 3rd edition. It's been uploaded to the SCORM Engine and has been inserted into one of our SharePoint pages for testi...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Joseph Replin
If anyone knew a way around this. I have a course with next/back removed from the interface and inside every slide. I have a Drag & Drop exercise with 'resume save...
By Leslie McKerchie
Thomas Risk
I have been using Adobe Edge Animate, it would be great if Articulate could import OEM files. Any future plans that this could happen?
By Leslie McKerchie
Ian Wrigley
Does anyone know please if there is any way I can set my next button to a normal state (initial state of hidden) when the media of a web object ends? The client has sp...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gulch Design Nashville
We have a client that uploaded 3 AICC courses we designed to their lms. 2 work fine, but one does not report. Can not figure out why. We uploaded it to Scorm Cloud an...
By Leslie McKerchie
Christophe Breemersch
Hi, When publishing a Storyline course to flash, the character spacing seems to change when you resize the window. This results sometimes in characters 'sticking toge...
Steve C
Does anyone know if there are upcoming (2016) Articulate Storyline training seminars? I have just started using Storyline, completed a couple 'starter' eLearning lesso...
By Leslie McKerchie
Melissa Faye
Hello! I am in the process of developing and I always run into needing photos for training.  Does anyone know of any good free sites that give you access to lots of p...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jasmine Allaire
Hello! I'm building a presentation with plenty of interactions. When I move from one slide to the next one, the interaction starts right away. For example, in a labele...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marwa Basil
I created storyline with a quiz and published to LMS SCORM 1.2 to be used in Blackboard. I chose to track using the correct slide result. However, i'm not able to se...
By Leslie McKerchie
Priyanka Verma
One of my clients is interested in modernizing some off-the-shelf content they bought. The content is extremely drab and there is a dire need for incorporating (accoun...
Sarah Lundquist-Galloway
Hey Guys! Can I revert Storyline 2 files back to Storyline 1? Thank you!
By Nancy Woinoski
Linda Heisel
Has anyone tried to use a "scrollbar" in a textbox in a Storyline 2 screen on a mobile device?   I inserted one onto my slide.  After publishing it, and opening the co...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shannon Glade
Hi, I have created a quiz with true/false and text entry fields ( To enter a response). Are there settings in storyline I need to set up to review the quiz results? I ...
Karen Nowak
I'm trying to do my first quiz in Quizmaker, and I'm having a bit of trouble. When I have put together quizzes in the past, some of my answers require that the quiz ta...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sharrilyn Schultz
I have an interaction where the user rate a status between 0-4.  I need all scores to add when they are complete.  I cannot get any of my numbers to add.  I am sure I ...
By Leslie McKerchie
EM Collins
Hello, I have just opened my story from work on my new laptop and the formatting is way off. I have adjusted the dpi settings, checked that the fonts were available o...
Kathy Currey
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to manually add to the score, so that an ungraded quiz  slide is included in the total, please? Thanks, Kathy
Linda Cotton
Some simple button triggers are not working in my Storyline project on an iPad, with or without using the Mobile Player, (Submit and Continue buttons). And it is also ...
By Justin Wilcox
nicolas vuhuu
We typically create a welcome video for online courses on our LMS. One thing I would like to add to my Articulate Reply videos is a call-for-action click-able link at...
Articulate Replay over 8 years ago