Product Last Post Replies
Jason Kramer
Hello! I have a bit of a mystery. I saved a copy of a project, and shared it with a colleague. When my colleague opens up the .story there are some slight formatting ...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
James Teakle
Hey, just enquiring about triggers and results slide. I am having trouble attaching a two alternative triggers to the success and failure layers of the results slide. ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lee Solomon
Hi all, I am a novice user. I thought I was getting the hang of things but I can't for the life of me work out how to achieve the following: I have a page with definit...
By Leslie McKerchie
Teresa Donnelly
Hello!  I just inserted a web object of an HTML5 interaction that is stored on my local computer.  It's working fine, but I need to know how to size it so the whole sc...
By Teresa Donnelly
Mayuresh Saka
Hi, I am using web objects on slide layers. when user click the button on base layer the slide layer opens and a video plays in the web object on that layer. On view...
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Taylor
How do you determine how much to pay a voice-over narrator (when you're not narrating yourself?) Sometimes I know how many topics a module might be, but not really how...
By Christie Pollick
Erich Renken
The title basically says it all. Let's say I don't have the .story file anymore. Is there a way to tell by looking at the published files whether a SCORM-compliant SL ...
By Joseph Baiocco
Sarah Darzi
Hi all, I recently installed  Storyline 2 on seven systems. Four of them can import PowerPoint slide into Storyline but unfortunately three of them are not able to.  ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Solene GARNIER
Hello everyone, First, sorry for my english, I hope that you will understand me.. :) I tried to publish a SCORM course on the LMS platform and I would like to launch...
By Christie Pollick
Bernd Lehle
Hi, I imported a pptx and storyline included automatically a trigger on every page that said to proceed to the next page if the time axis ends. I removed all these tr...
By Leslie McKerchie
Wesley Scott
Hello all! I am looking for the code that builds the orange launch button page.  I am needing to be able to move the button up from where it is currently located and ...
By Christie Pollick
Marie-Pierre Dionne
Hello Everybody,   I am trying to accomplish a workaround for some of our staff who do not login into our LMS. We need proof that they have completed some courses. ...
By Kumiko Borman
Belen Ferrer
I just noticed for the first time that, in Storyline 2, the bounding boxes and outlines on shapes seem to behave differently than those for buttons. See here: Here ...
By Christie Pollick
Emilie Paré
Hi! I'm with Storyline 1 and I would like to separate color of top and bottom. On top, I would like green and on bottom I would like white. Is it possible with Stor...
By Helen Tyson
kate severson
Hi all - I'm at my wits end. I'm living the description of insanity - repeating the same mistakes over and over again and expecting different results. I am trying to g...
By Mike B.
Sam Carter
"Link to scene" is handy, but if a scene ends with a question, it seems to be unavailable. Worse, it is necessary to edit the trigger of both the correct and incorrec...
By Sam Carter
Véronique Bodineau
Bonjour à tous Je suis actuellement sur un projet de questionnaire d'évaluation réalisé avec Storyline 2. L'utilisation se fera en local sans LMS. Comment peut on ré...
By Allison LaMotte
Patricia de Souza
Hi  Can someone tell me how to have the Menu and glossary as tabs...  so participants have to option to click on the tab to view them... currently if I add menu and g...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Beth Maidment
I am noticing that there is a hidden default setting for the selected state of images used in the Pick One / Pick Many quiz questions that is purple glow. I am wonder...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carrie Eaton
Client has decided to stay with '09 since we're using Storyline the majority of the time now. Is there a link on how to uninstall the '13 trial and re-install '09 plea...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie