Product Last Post Replies
Joan Thorn
Our staff complains if they have to take the full compliance course annually, so I want to create the update course in the beginning of the full course and if they pas...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Simon Perkins
Is this possible? I've had a long day of variable-mashing and seem to be too tired to get my head around this, hence putting it out to the hive. Basically, I want laye...
By Leslie McKerchie
Matt Mayer
I am having issues with the notes tab colour setting. All text colours are set to white, with background as black; we are using the generic black player template. The...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Al Ess
I'm wondering how we can create a pop-up message to appear when a user clicks on "next" before the audio ends. Even though the restriction is on so that the learners c...
By Leslie McKerchie
Elisabeth Klar
Hello!  I am a novice Articulate user.  I have a slide with 13 objects that each individually link to a corresponding layer (13 layers in total). I am attempting to c...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bradley Craig
First, let me note I don't speak programming, so I may have to hire one of you :) I have a very large class, and I need it broken down into sections.  In other words,...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lynn Mathew
My course is being published in html5 as my client will display it across both Internet Explorer on laptops, and Safari on iPads. Rather belatedly I upgraded my own iP...
By Leslie McKerchie
Edward Eckenstein
We're having a problem with Storyline and D2L (Brightspace) where the grade gets reset to "Zero" after a student has passed the quiz in Storyline. The score is fine in...
By Leslie McKerchie
Think Up Consulting
I've created a story file that has a 'home button' on the player itself, sending the user back to the home menu if they're in the training. At the beginning of traini...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa O
I'm trying to use the "Edit in Engage" button from Presenter to open my Engage files and it looks like it is about to open the file but all that happens is a new windo...
By Leslie McKerchie
David Glow
Today, Tom Kuhlmann shared a great tip during the webinar: Easy Pro Tips for Animating Content in Storyline 2, I had never considered before. He exported a video to...
By rizky fa
Jill McNair
I made two screen recordings in SL today that play perfectly in preview.  However, in the published version, the last few seconds are cut off, which cuts off the last ...
By John Fitchett
Sharon Liu
I saw many people would like to see the source file for Storyline 2: Colorful Custom Navigation https://community.articulate.com/e-learning-examples/storyline-2-color...
By Audrey Jinks
W SNOW
Hi all, I am an absolute beginner trying to understand the basic difference between creating new slides and new scenes. I get that several slides can be part of the s...
By Ryan DeWitt
Alexander Albert
During a simulation, the learner has to select two items from a drop down list. The two items are separated by about 10 other menu items. The user needs to press crtl ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lindsey McLean
I modified the report.html file in my Storyline course to only show the student name, date completed, and grade. What I have found is that there are a small number of ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Debbie E
We often use the same quiz questions in  different Storyline projects. Sometimes (but not always!) when we import a group of questions, the first slide (usually a T/F)...
By Leslie McKerchie
Fay Boyett
Ive built my own drop box quiz slide but only 1 answer can be dropped into each drop box, I want any of the correct answers to be dropped into any of the drop boxes, h...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
Lal Mathews
Hi, This must be an OLD Thread. https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/survey-question-reporting-to-lms#reply-306701 However, can I get...
Joseey Kyarrieh
Hello E-Learning Gurus, I am working on learning content for kids whereby i have used a lot of images, audio and videos. After i have published my project, i use Adob...