Product Last Post Replies
Peter Krautwald
I have a rather large quiz (170 questions) the questions are imported from 5 different quizzes, that all have different question feedback. I would like to remove all c...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Pam  Ross
Hi there, I'm having several problems with publishing my course. Right now the most urgent one is that the last quiz isn't working. When we get to that slide, it looks...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Neu Bee
I have a rathar large ppt slide (+30 slides) that I was thinking of attching as an attachment, any ideas on how it will look, problems I would run into?  Tried to do b...
By Peter Anderson
Rod Ford
When trying to load a WMV file into Video Encoder 09, I get a message that the file cannot be loaded. Please ensure you have the latest versions of Windows Media Playe...
By Peter Anderson
Julie Frappier
Hello, I'm wondering which Engage Tab should I use in my elearning presentation. I wanted to add a link to a website using the attachtments (masking the name 'attatchm...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
laura marchiori
It seems that the only type of question that allows scoring by answer is multiple choice - we would really like to give partial credit for responses in the multiple re...
By Peter Anderson
Tom Thomas
Let me share some creepy observation, which I happened to notice, while publishing a tutorial. When you publish something in Articulate, it is almost like your system ...
By Phil Mayor
David Janus
Hello, I have a question from a client: I install studio 9 on my pc with xp pro os and can't seem to get the programs to work. It gives me this error report."The app...
By Peter Anderson
Simon Perkins
This is a really weird one and has happened from day one.  When publishing a course (90% of the time to SCORM 1.2) my copy/paste functionality is rendered useless beca...
By Brian Griffin
A Hammer
Good Afternoon, I am hoping someone can help me. Once I publish a module (web based) and finish the quiz within it I select 'Print Results' a field pops up and I enter...
By A Hammer
Lamrin lam
Hi Heroes,  I have a issue while publishing LMS (SCORM 1.2) my course contains 87 slides, in that 57 are videos, the course is not publishing, without showing any erro...
By Peter Anderson
Lindsey Costello
Greetings! I was curious if anyone could provide me some direction. My team is starting to use Articulate more and we are looking for a guest speaker to participate in...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Lindsey Costello
Roger Shindell
I'm evaluating Articulate,  Can anyone tell me Is bookmark information stored locally to the user's computer, or may it be stored within the LMS, so that the course "r...
By Peter Anderson
laura marchiori
Is there a way to make changes to the results report that is generated when clicking "print resutls"?  My dilemma is that the results printed report automatically indi...
By Peter Anderson
Kent Andersson
Hello! I really need some help regarding printing results from QuizMaker. I have a test which I can print my results when I pass, and as long as I´m online there is no...
By A @work
Craig Oliver-Walsh
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE ...
By Craig Oliver-Walsh
David Janus
I know this isn't the MS support forums, but I've done some rummaging around on Google and haven't found anything really definitive on the best way to go about this.  ...
By David Janus
Matt L
Is there a way to make the back button take the user to the beginning of the current slide instead of the previous slide?  Basically the same operation as a CD player....
By blair parkin
Tracy Jones
Hi, Can someone please tell me how to attach multiple files to the same slide? It's not obvious to me from the user interface, from the Articulate tutorial on attachi...
By Tracy Jones
Judy Nollet
Working on a course with locked slides, so all navigation will be done by clicking home-made buttons on the screen. On master slides, I put buttons programmed to "go t...
By Justin Wilcox