Product Last Post Replies
Rochelle Good
I'm working with training modules created in Storyline 1, however everytime I open a module there are a lot of things that change (text size, states, images, etc.) and...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
tricia Campbell
Why can't I figure out how to get the tiggers to work.  I have watched the video a 100 times.  I know its something so simple...:( someone please help me
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Greg Cannon
Hello, I've got a module that when published in SL2 Update 5 displays the Grey Circle of Death Flash player issue.  When published on a machine with SL2 Update 4 the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jonathan Workman
I posted this issue last week and received a response from a community member, but it did not resolve my issue.  Learners select one of 8 possible responses.  A text e...
By Christie Pollick
Lynne Thomas
I have incorporated the seekbar into my presentation. However (I am assuming) the replay or loop button does not start the slide over again. Suggestions?
Jonathan Workman
I'm working with two different variable issues with this project.  On the first one, I want selections from slides 2 and 4 to populate on slide 5 (mission accomplished...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dana Collins
Does anyone know if you can change the animation that appears when you use the Hot Spot Quiz Slide in Storyline?  In Captivate I am able to customize the animation so ...
vimal singh
Is it possible to change the state color of default Next/Prev button? Please see the attachment.
By Christie Pollick
Camilla Suduth
Hi everyone -- newbie question here that may be so basic as to not need to be stated, but I can't seem to find an answer for it. When a course is set not to resume whe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Linda Smith
Hi Everyone Is there any way that we can interrogate an Articulate quiz that has been uploaded as a zip file on a hosting platform to obtain information on which ques...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sheri Nelson
I would like for a layer to show after the user has clicked a hotspot at the end of a screen recording completed using Storyline.  I have a variable set to change to T...
By Leslie McKerchie
Martin Almqvist
I have imported a number of Powerpoint slides that I am adding voice to. As I am talking I would like my mouse pointer to be recorded as I pont at objects in the Power...
By Christie Pollick
Sophie Louet
Hi everyone, We are currently working on articulate 2 courses and we encounter an issue with audio files. The problem not occur all the time, but often. When we ope...
By Christie Pollick
PRAKASH B
I have used below code for sending data when button clicking var tincan = new TinCan (             {                 url: window.location.href,                 act...
By Christie Pollick
Erin Mahabir
I want to give the participant a chance to think about the answer by "raising their hand" and being given a hint before they click the screen in the Test mode.  Howev...
Jane Jordan
Hi there I am using the notes tab as a transcript in the top left of the screen but it obscures what is happening on the screen, I don't really want to put to the lef...
By Christie Pollick
Raschel Rask
Hello Community Members! I'm working on a project where I'd like to display or hide text based on the date. For example, learners can enroll in webinars through the S...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jürg Lutz
Hey there After the latest update (7) I have an issue with trigger conditions in my Storyline German Version. All my old conditions work fine but all new fail to func...
N barnes
Hi. I have a course that includes screen recordings as well as 'normal' slides. When I preview everything works fine. When I publish and view in browser using the Stor...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian Gavin
Hi, I hope everyone is having a great day!  I'm writing to share a solution I came up with so that you can better position where your course sits on the story.html pa...
By Christie Pollick