Product Last Post Replies
Ally K
Hi. I am trying to use animations without recorded voice because I will be doing a live webinar.  But can this be done? I tried to add animations, saved it but it do...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tex Hale
I downloaded the gauge meter results slide and added extra states to show 30%, 40% etc.  It worked fine until I imported it into another course.  The gauge does not mo...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Annette trial account Backs
I would like to view the slides in a scene horizontally, rather than vertically, with slides going into additional rows as needed.  I'm accustomed to being able to do ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Linda C
I have a slide where I need to press the number 1 key on the keyboard, then press the F12 key to go to the next slide (1.2 slide 2). I'm using Google Chrome as my brow...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Toni Krasnic
Here’s a mind map to help new users get started with Storyline: https://www.mindmeister.com/185488720/articulate-storyline. You'll notice that all web links in the map...
By Toni Krasnic
Ken Teutsch
Where can I change the default formatting for hyperlinks? (I don't want them highlighted after they have been clicked.)
E Hanna
I have published several Articulate projects and this is the first time I've run into this issue (for the record, I'm using Storyline 1, not 2).  I have a training of ...
andrew jackson
I'm looking to create a full software simulation-  a module where if a user types a certain name, or account number, and click a button it would skip to that slide wit...
By Michael Hinze
Melanie Painchaud
Hi, I am trying to help a client add validation to a registration form in Articulate using JavaScript. The validation is working for a date of birth field (checking a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sunny Carter
I want to create a quiz in Quizmaker '09 with this structure: Section A - mandatory Section B and Section C - optional, must do one or the other. Equal points scores. ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dan Jones
Hi all, Looking for some help on a strange issue I'm having.  We released a module to the client and they tried to upload to their LMS but received an error message an...
By Julia Koller
Melanie M
Hello, When there's an update for an Articulate program (specifically Storyline 2), do previously published files need to be republished in order for that update to ta...
By Leslie McKerchie
Darren Mc Neill
I currently have the latest Flash Player 11+ running on my machines. My default browser is Firefox. Whenever I run Storyline, I am asked to update to Flash 10 as this ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Anita Gouveia
I've created a course quiz in storyline using a template. I added quiz questions.  On the first quiz slide, the slide appears but the submit button does not appear.  I...
Angie Creighton
Hi, I have some relatively extensive feedback and I'd like to insert hard returns (paragraph breaks) in the text, but it all mushes together no matter what I do. Is th...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
Ryan Tan
Drag & drop activity with no correct answer. The participant just needs to move around 12 qualities, into 3 columns to rate themselves as High, Moderate or Low for...
By Leslie McKerchie
Glenn Jones
Hi there Does anyone know how to implement either an XOR or NAND condition on variables in SL1? Thanks
shuki l
Hello everyone I upgraded my computer to WINDOWS10 I installed the Articulate Storyline 2   When I turn on the Storyline I get an error - I've attached a screenshot. ...
David Gonzalez
Hi everybody, I have a quiz with this configuration: - status: pass/failed - in Configuration.js: SCORE_CAN_ONLY_IMPROVE = true Everything works fine excepts when a st...
Jean-Mathieu Bazinet
I have this situation where a client would like to know the score of his users even if they did not have the time to complete it. Which mean that every last question t...