Product Last Post Replies
Little Man Project
Hi, I've got a client who has recorded 24 screencasts for me in Storyline.  The problem is they did them as full screen.  I wrongly thought these would render OK when ...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Little Man Project
Andrew Lian
Hello Everyone, I am very new to articulate and using the trial version. I have figured out how to create a menu item (in this case called "video"). and have it connec...
By Andrew Lian
Thanapoom Supawattanakul
I tried to edit the background image on the project but there's no object can touch. How can I know where the image show on screen inserted. I saw the slide layer the ...
By Bruce Graham
Andrew Lian
Hello, is it possible to get storyline to interrogate a mysql database and incorporate the results of queries into its slides, quizzes etc??? Many thanks Andrew
By Jerson Campos
Arduino Mancini
I built a slide with 5 layers and I would like the user to clic ALL the bottons and see ALL the layers before he'is allowed to leave the go to next slide. Is it possib...
By Phil Mayor
Christina Worrell
My company just purchased Articulate Storyline.  I have been using Articulate Studio '09 since it came out.  I wanted to know what learning resources are best to get m...
By Phil Mayor
tariez t
has anyone ever develop an elearning module for this LMS http://www.knowledgeplatform.com/partner_concepts_compliance.html#.UM4DMnNesz0 or what they call UltraBot 6.0 ...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By tariez t
pete nichols
pulling my hair out here trying to make my quiz give feedback for first attempt and then additional feedback back for all (unlimited) subsequent attempts. please help ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
pete nichols
hi all im having trouble creating a freeform pick one quiz that allows for more than one correct answer in the choices, and/or type of thing.. not like a mutiple pick...
By pete nichols
Debra Miles
I added a couple of tabs in the player, but I only want them to be available on certain slides.  When I try to control access to them by selecting "customize for the s...
By Phil Mayor
Jill Freeman
During the SL Beta, I remember seeing a cool technique that someone had created that simulated pages flipping or turning. I think it was like the desk calendars where ...
By Jill Freeman
Bruce Graham
Hi, This seems to work if the Playhead is anywhere but at "End". If you want to import sound from another slide to add to the end of existing audio, it you select th...
By Bruce Graham
Frances Steinberg
I know I should know how to do this, but I can't find the right tutorial and it's driving me crazy so I thought I'd just ask how I trigger a layer to appear from a cue...
By Frances Steinberg
Debra Miles
I added a series of buttons to a slide.  When I tried to edit one of the buttons, I was not allowed to select the it.  It is treated as though it is part of the slide ...
By Debra Miles
Ed Chunk
Hi, I'm using Articulate Storyline and was wondering if there's a way in which the search feature can be implemented such that results are returned for attached docume...
By Ed Chunk
CK1 CK1
When I play my course on a PC, the timeline for a screen restarts when I jump to it.  However, this doesn't happen while I'm in the iPad environment.  Instead, it cont...
By CK1 CK1
Chantelle N
Hello all, We are trying to add/replace the logo in a course using the XML code as we do not have the source files for the course itself (we used a vendor). We found ...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Chantelle N
Gillian Whitney
I want to do a batch of screen recordings outside of Storyline (through Screenr).  Just want to know if I publish them to my Screenr account, can I later insert them i...
By Gillian Whitney
Carrie Hunsley
Anyone know where I would go to suggest features? Thanks!
By Simon Perkins
Chantal Catteeuw
Hi All!  My characters look great when I'm building and previewing my project, however, once I publish the project I am having some issues.  Here is a screenshot showi...
By Dave Schleif