Product Last Post Replies
marielle paul-fortin
Hello At the end of a questionnaire, is it possible for a learner to redo only the missed questions? I use Storyline 2.
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Justin Grenier
imen gh
Hi,  I am trying to realize a simulation of type evaluation. I want the user to type the set of information in a form. If the information are correct, the user can mo...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Luke Mosse
Hi I want to create an interaction in which a learner fills out a text box, and then presses a button after which a file downloads to their computer. The idea is to u...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Porter
Hopefully someone can help with this! I have created a 10 question quiz, which operates and scores correctly. However, when the 'Review Quiz' button is pressed it ret...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sean Sanders
Howdy, I am putting a confined space WBT together and I want to have a progressive graphic throughout a scene in my course. Basically, I want to have a person or some...
By Leslie McKerchie
N barnes
HI. I want to create a simulation which is, I think, something of a crossbreed between show me and try me. With 'View' mode the blue box comes up to tell the user wha...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lynn Tulke
I have created three pools of quiz questions, totaling 33 questions.  I would like to include random questions from each pool for a total of 10 quiz questions.  Is the...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Justin Grenier
sven  seco
We are not able to launch a course on google chrome using a note 3 or safari using an ipad. When we publish our content we select the following: LMS - Include HTML5 ...
Kathleen Donnelly
Help please. I completed an eLearning in Articulate Studio 13. I now have access to Storyline and want to apply the 'states' option to block shapes on one of the slide...
By Justin Grenier
Vicki Stalvey
I've created a freeform question quiz at the end of a presentation.  Option is to choose 'agree' (selected as correct answer) or 'disagree' and clicking SUBMIT to exi...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Michael Maier
Is it possible to export triggers as a text file? I am trying to underhow a quiz was put together. With Triggers being seperate components attached to individual sli...
Denise Maguire
Hello Community! I am currently using the trial version with a view to purchasing.  I am creating a Health and Safety module and wanted to include an exercise where t...
Deb Stefanac
The courses developed on Storyline 2 will they be visable and interactions work on iPad???
By Leslie McKerchie
Jerrie Paniri
Please point me to an example of the set up for this common "UI"  This informational slide is divided into 3 sections. Base layer displays 3 buttons, each linked to...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nick Elkins
Does anyone know why Firefox will (sometimes) automatically switch to HTML5 content? I have two colleagues that have Windows 7 with Firefox 28 installed on their PCs. ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ravindra Gardi
I am attaching the the java script code of snow falling, but problem is that I want it on single slide, I have tried to add by updating story.html, but its showing on ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarka Velinska
Hello, I hope you can help me. I am unable to start Storyline 1 with message: Flash Player 10 or higher for Internet Explorer is required to run Articulate Storyline...
Lucy Hood
Hi All, Hope you can help me! I've published a course that looks totally fine on my computer, but my 2 SME's are saying there are a few issues with it when they view...
Bill Connolly
Hi Everyone, As a video guy, I'm feeling limited and slow with a series of slides that are simply narrated with animation. I'm curious what downsides you guys can thi...
Simon Wood
Hi Forum, I have two slides. First slide has buttons. I want the second slide to have timers, that commence counting down when the buttons on the first sli...
By Leslie McKerchie