Product Last Post Replies
Linda McMath
I have inherited this problem.  There is a video (*.flv....assuming flash) that starts when the user clicks on a hotspot, however once it starts, the normal player con...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
tim carrington
Hi I am in the process of putting together a E-Learning program and think I will end up using Story Line 2. I have a couple of questions: 1. Can I use Story Line to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Scott Kaye
So I finally had a few minutes to play around with the TinCan api after reading so much about it. I used the Solar System demo file and uploaded it to my wordpress sit...
By Leslie McKerchie
Hello Hello1
I want to be able to sell my Articulate Storyline courses using LearnDash as my LMS. I don't necessarily need any tracking at this stage (this is something I may integ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Arnold Foss
So I have a simple drag & drop quiz that works well as I want it to regarding Correct and Incorrect buttons. However with the Try Again button I can not get it to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sheryl Hughey
I've seen a few posts here on adding closed caption to a storyline course.  Can someone update information for best practice for setting this up ?
By Leslie McKerchie
Jan Vilbrandt
Hi, I need your help with a big problem I'm facing. I have to include Storyline2 courses into the current SAP LSO (Learning Solution) and LSO Content Player. I publi...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Peter Faulhaber
I read an article about Responsive Web Design. Design your web content for multiple devices and platforms. WOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH great solution. I am wondering if Sto...
Lance Elliott
Hello, So I am making closed captions as exampled by Tom at  http://en-au.articulate.com/support/storyline/how-to-create-closed-captioning-in-storyline I have made ...
By Lance Elliott
Kay Fraone
Hello all, I am hoping someone can explain the logic behind a result slide that has a print results option, but nothing displays when you choose to print. I have bee...
By Kay Fraone
alonso quiros
Hello! How can a I set a variable with multiple numbers? The student will have three numbers. He has to enter the number in a text box and according to the number he w...
By alonso quiros
Lindsay Apostolas
I published my project, opened the html file to play it and it stops at slide 36.  I can hit play and the slide with replay, but won't advance through the rest of the ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Stephen L. Colucci, Ph.d.
Hi, all- I am wrestling with creating a large and complex menu structure using the "player" interface. One thing i noticed is that there seems to be little detailed d...
Tony Razzini
Hello, I have a course I need to publish to a DVD to loop on a breakroom tv. The only problem is there is click next navigation and quizzing throughout.  Is there a wa...
Melanie M
Hi, I downloaded Update 6 for Storyline 2 around the time it was released. We are now experiencing a critical issue that may or may not be connected to the update. Is ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Montague, CPLP
Folks I wanted to share with you all some trouble I'm having. I've build a really cool onboarding course that has lots of great features to make it as learner friendly...
Daniel Sposato (Philly)
Hi, I'm wondering if it is possible to make text that I put in a text field be duplicated to another text field when an interaction takes place? (Similar to populating...
Denise Landgraf
I have a 14 slide software simulation.  When I want to preview a slide, the player opens but the real estate is blank. The spinning circle appears and it continues unt...
By Leslie McKerchie
Teresa Donnelly
Hi All, I'm trying to allow my users to be creative with words.  I am providing 30 words that they can drag and drop on an object that they think the word describes.  ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Betsy Nordby
I try and try to open one certain storyline project and the message I get it "the project 'storyline' is blocked by another process" - help!
By Leslie McKerchie