Product Last Post Replies
C U
I am designing a course in articulate storyline 2 that I wanted to map out by using scenes all in one project. The course is for staff, team leaders and management wit...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Joseph Roberson
Help me understand the design intent of layers in Storyline 1 (and is it the same with S2?)... When I view "Layout" options dropdown–while editing a layer–the only op...
By Leslie McKerchie
Deirdre Waters
Hi: I have a client for whom we created two assessments using the quiz function in Storyline. We created, essentially, a 32 question quiz. The quizzes were wrapped as ...
Shannon Gunn
Hi Everyone, I installed Windows 10 on my Mac in order to use Articulate Storyline 2, but I'm having some issues with the screen resolution. I have a MacBook Pro comp...
sebastjan f
Hi, simple 2 slides with multi response (or multiple choice) graded quiz (default setup). Add a custom "submit" and a custom "next/previous slide" buttons. Export - a...
By Phil Mayor
Rebecca Hagen
Hi, I am making a hearing test in SL where I have buttons you can click on to listen to different sound samples, from 8000 Hz to 19 000 Hz. All sounds are working jus...
By Christie Pollick
James Tepper
Hi. I'm having an issue with Storyline 2. I've created a menu using rectangles. Once the rectangles animate in, they sometimes snap into a different position to where...
By Leslie McKerchie
James Tepper
Hi. I'm having an issue with Storyline 2. I've created a menu using rectangles. Once the rectangles animate in, they sometimes snap into a different position to where...
By Leslie McKerchie
Abu Musa
Hi, On final screen, we've called javascript code to print the screen but what it prints only an empty page. Here is the url to test it -  http://bit.ly/1g4WUqc We'...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bernhard Schneider
In HTML5 the answers in the post-quiz replay are in a mess (see attached picture). We get the same result in Storyline Update 5 and Update 6. Tested in Windows 7 wit...
By Leslie McKerchie
Debbie H
I have created a caption with text in it. The text is not bold, however when previewing the slide it is bold. How can I remove the bold. I've tried copying another cap...
Dorit Gani
Hello, I've created two different courses, each was published separately, and I still need them as two separate courses. However, I now wish to add a button to our web...
Lane H
Can anyone recommend a USB headset mircophone that has the option to turn off noise cancelling? Will use for narration but I dont need anything high end. I found an o...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Anuj Baliyan
I am trying to create an interactive video quiz through quiz maker. I want it to be mandatory for the learners to watch the video before answering the questions. How c...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joep Drunen
Hi,  We have some videos in our learning and they stop at certain cuepoints.  The strange thing is that they stop on wrong places, especially on Android.  Ipad seem...
Elizabeth Blakemore
Hi,  I am sure I have seen a snakes and ladders game within E-Learning Heroes and the user needed to click something to roll the dice.  This sounds like a great idea t...
By Nicola Appel
Robin Wooten
I have a trigger that when clicked cause a slide layer to appear and hide the base layer. I would like that layer to continue to display until another hotspot is click...
By Leslie McKerchie
Taylor Osborne
I have been grieving the loss of an entire project over the last 2 days due to file corruption. The saddest part is that I have already been through this grieving proc...
By Taylor Osborne
Chad Blohowia
I am updating some old exams to Studio 13 for a client, I noticed when I publish them in 13, I no longer get the question number on the screen, for example Question 1 ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ady Howes
Hi There, Just a quick suggestion for you on future Storyline releases. In some programmes, particularly video editing programmes, there is an option to replace an a...
By Brett Rockwood