Product Last Post Replies
S. an
Hi guys, I need help regarding the height and width of my project on storyline 2. Ive seen some templates here on the site which when completely span the entire webpa...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kawstov FLIP
Created a new match the following template. Hope this helps somebody. See it in action here
By Leslie McKerchie
poornima K
I would like to upload my module in Moodle would that be possible. Would I also be able to track my quiz scores and track the slides I visited.  if yes, what options d...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ivan Radywonik
Hi All Is there any limit on the number of languages one can use in a single Storyline 2 file?
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Drew
I am creating eLearning for a company, and the company name should appear as the creator on the eLearning tile that shows up on the Articulate app. How can I change th...
Bajirao Jadhav
I have hosted Tin Can API content in external server. http://my.lms.com/TCActivityProvider/story.html ?endpoint=http://my.lms.com/lrs/endpoint/ &auth=OjFjMGY4NT...
By magali berg
Fan Factory
Good day Heroes, One of our customers is having problems with displaying our Storyline 2 courses. It stays completely blank after launching the course. The course is ...
Trevor Madley-West
Now that Storyline 2 has Sliders I no longer need to use additional software to create the 360 spins, Yippee! but I have lots of pictures and they will change as I mov...
By Leslie McKerchie
Margaret Murphy
Hi there,   I have created a slide in Storyline 1 that has 10 pictures on it. When you hover over the images you are supposed to hear some narration and see a differ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sherry Larson
Project Specifics Includes a three-part exam, which pulls questions from question banks based on login roles. Instructors need to be able to change questions from ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Hilary Trammell
Can anyone provide instructions on how to program a text box to allow a learner to enter information (first name) and then tab to enter more information (last name)?
By Leslie McKerchie
Helene Caura
Hi all I have added a result slide to a graded quiz and only the success or failure layer appears, not the base layer with the score and the buttons to review the quiz...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Neill
Has anyone else experienced this? I loaded Storyline 2 this morning  to find that in Slide view (only) an empty white text box now appears from the top left. A screen...
By Leslie McKerchie
Whitney Lowe
I have an MP4 video that is about 2 minutes long and it was showing up as about 70 MB, so the file size clearly needed to be reduced. I used the Wondershare Video Conv...
Arun Moses
Hello Everyone, Kindly see the attachement and help me how to move the last check box like the previous boxes. Thanks in advance
Carrie Feng
We are about to use quizmaker as a essential practice in a MOOC course opening soon, but just cannot get this part right. I have googled a lot on this but it still not...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
Michael O.
I recall seeing a revised version of this Bloom's Taxonomy built in Storyline.  Can someone direct me to the alternative?   http://www.instructionaltech.net/ID_TEXT/B...
Doreen Lynch
When I changed the alignment of my text or change the font type it also changes the font to superscript. Even if I deselect superscript and make a change to font type ...
Melissa Milloway
I'm working on a project that has a large question bank 160 or so possible questions and we want to use the excel template to import them. There will always be two po...
By Adam Crespi
Thomas Matzelle
From your own experience how has Articulate Storyline 2 worked as far a user friendly, editing content, getting up to speed and dynamic performance. I am starting out ...
By Christien Lee