Product Last Post Replies
Melissa Milloway
I'm working on a project that has a large question bank 160 or so possible questions and we want to use the excel template to import them. There will always be two po...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Adam Crespi
Thomas Matzelle
From your own experience how has Articulate Storyline 2 worked as far a user friendly, editing content, getting up to speed and dynamic performance. I am starting out ...
By Christien Lee
Amber Anderson
Hi All,  All of a sudden after everything working fine yesterday Storyline is giving me a flash error. Is there an update i can uninstall or something else? I tried u...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Gary St. Lawrence
I installed the Articulate upgrade. All went fine. But now PowerPoint crashes with a "Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object". It attempts to rec...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Sophie Oberstein
So, I accidentally created a slide with a menu of buttons on it and then separate slides for where users should go for each of the buttons (rather than making those la...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Ganci
Hello, I have a drag and drop activity where there are roughly 5 choices to go to 5 drag and drop placements. Some of the drag items can go into more than one of the ...
By Kamil Nowek
Genya Kaplun
Hello, I apologize if this has been answered already but I cant seem to find the forum search function.  I am wondering about Windows 10 support. I installed articula...
VIAL Sandrine
hello Do you know how to publish a module without SWF to HTML5? thank you Regards,
Jon DeMartino
When I use the slide view of a question and add an image or a shape, only the upper left side of the shape appears. What can be causing this?   Thanks!
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Jon DeMartino
Teresa Donnelly
Does Storyline have a feature that will pull the name of the user from the LMS and include it within the course?  For example, at the end of the course, if we want to ...
Christian Lamarre
Hi all, I have created a course with a quiz at the end where the learner can skip to if he already succeeded the quiz before, let say the previous year. Project is to...
Jackson Hamner
As I understand it easing slows the object at the beginning, end, or both sides of the motion path. Is there a way to reverse this so that the object enters and exits ...
By Jackson Hamner
ophelie deroubaix
Hello, it's me again ! When I wish to record my project after a publication html5 , I encounter an error message . Yet my files are on the hard disk C: I still have...
Kevin Harris
Hello, I have posted this many times before and always had a vague and indifferent response from Articulate. My question is... when will the mobile player get the res...
By Kevin Harris
Nadja Sherelis
Hi, I'm trying to resend the user to retake a quiz after they have failed by linking a button to the first quiz question. Even though I set the question to reset to i...
Dana King
Del Taco is looking for a contractor/consultant to engage with them on a full-time basis for 3 to 6 months (conversion potential at the end of the engagement) to assis...
By Leslie McKerchie
Howard Tanzman
We have a quiz that has question-by-question feedback.  Pretty detailed feedback, this is a medical application. At the end the person can review the quiz, seeing the ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Que Mirza
Hi, Can anyone confirm if I am able  to create a folder within the resource section in storyline, is it doable? Thanks Que
Eric Weisberg
I'm trying to figure out how to magnify an image. I found the shrink option but not magnify option. Any suggestions?
By Eric Weisberg
Alan Brown
Hello, Has anyone ever published a Storyline 1 file to his/her own Wix.com website? I am having trouble with this process. Any advice that you have would be greatly ...