Product Last Post Replies
Deb Stoetzel
Is there a work around or fix for clunky html5 rendering of graphics   for example HTML5 render: HTML render:
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Randy Susevich
Hi all, I have a series of question banks that I originally created on a blank slide master. The questions and answer choices automatically filled the entire slide.  ...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Erik Richardson
I have a Storyline 2 file in which I built two quizzes with two separate results slides. The first results slide is fine, the 2nd one is giving results like 81.81% (th...
By Leslie McKerchie
magali berg
Hi, I built a QCM e-learning in Moodle LMS with Tin can. The URL direct the learner to a external site, but infortunalely, everybody can access the module even though...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kamil Nowek
Hi, I noticed that when I try to change the picture using function called the same, sometimes, when I did it, SL jumps to other slide or other slide layer - there is ...
By Leslie McKerchie
magali berg
Hi, I configured my mobile to be printed by learners when finishing the test. But the problem is : when the result is negative, it's possible to print the results but...
Louise Ward
Hello all, I've had a look on the forum and can see various 'resume' issue posts but not one specifically in regards to it not working in Quizmaker 13. It is a stran...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
Colin Rider
I have 10 drag and drop items and 2 locations set up. However the correct answer is only to have one of the drag/drop items in each location. Is it possible to have t...
Tom Munz
Hi there, I recently changed over to a new iMac from an old Mac tower. On my old system, Storyline courses worked perfectly in my browser. On the new system, the Flas...
Ron Smith
This morning the Articulate tab in PowerPoint was working fine and clicking on the Quizmaker or Interaction button would bring up the pop-up menu I needed to make diff...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
Halan Le
Hi, I've imported several FLV files into my Storyline.  When I let it play all the way through, it plays fine with no issues.   When I start scrubbing/seeking through...
By Walt Hamilton
Sophie Oberstein
Anyone have a suggestion when the audio in the audio file (audio editor) on a given slide is fine but when you press play on the timeline, the audio is all screwy. I k...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jim Rehmann
Hey... having an issue I can't seem to solve. After the motion path animation moves four objects on my screen, they all disappear. Is that normal? There are no Exit an...
By Leslie McKerchie
Thomas Matzelle
Looking to add videos that I have saved can anyone assist me with the process to. So u tube video on to my PowerPoint.
Jo Battisson
I have included this on each page of my project.  When I publish to Moodle toeck it brings up the print dialogue, however, the page appears blank.  If I publish it to ...
Christina Völker
Hi all, I have a problem with quizzes. I have one course that is driving me a little crazy. When previewing the slide, the question works fine (freeform - select one)...
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Kreun
I'm getting an error when I try to install Articulate Replay and I currently have Flash player 18, but I'm still getting this message. Has anyone seen this before?
Articulate Replay over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Drewitt
We have some mini Storyline 2 modules that play well on iOS and Android smartphones, within our own native and web apps (i.e. we are not using the Articulate apps), an...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Miller
Here's a weird issue I stumbled upon. Just before publishing my Presenter project, I go into the Player setting and uncheck Resources from the Player tabs. I don't wa...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Thomas Matzelle
How do I add an audio recording to my download ppt slide that I just made?