Product Last Post Replies
Marinetta DeMoss
I have a slide that states click on topic to view definition.  It doesn't matter to me if people click on it or not.  They only need to click on it if they need more i...
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
By Marinetta DeMoss
Philip Deering
I'm using an eval copy of Articulate and I really want it to work so I can buy the product. However, it is not working for me. I have a number of PowerPoint presentati...
By Brian Batt
Deb Korbel
I can't seem to find any obvious way to print just the notes pages either from the Notes tab or Notes button at the bottom of a published Articulate course.  I'm sure ...
By Peter Anderson
Aaron Schweizer
I have a module we build that has a quizmaker quiz built in at the end. I can preview the quiz and it works fine but when I publish the module either to a web page or ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Katie Hart
I know that you can show pass/fail results and score in the results screen and you can see which answer the user selected in the "print results" but can you show which...
By Peter Anderson
Ehsan Ahmed
hi, when I publish sometimes some text are missing...why? please help. see the following screenshot.
By Peter Anderson
Mike Davis
I had all of my questions in the slide view formatted within text objects. I successfully uploaded to our LMS and it worked perfectly. Now, when I go to quizmaker, any...
By Peter Anderson
Ehsan Ahmed
Please Help Me.... I want to use LEKERT SCALE form with score ...can anyone help me ...is it possible? Thanks
By Jeanette Brooks
Norma Kaplan
Hi! I am looking for the tutorial Jeanette did on the dangling letters - LAKE SUPERIOR.  I'd like to do that with a presentation I am working on. If you could direct m...
By Norma Kaplan
Nathan Ritzau
I am trying to create an effect in my course like I am writing or drawing on a whiteboard. I'd like to draw a few very simple faces with different expressions (joyful,...
By louane rodrigues
David Janus
If company policy is that the Adobe flash player is not allowed on desktops, will presentations published for .exe still work?
By Steve Flowers
Matt Hindle
Hi, and firstly thanks for taking the time to read my post. My problem is thus: I've made four modules of learning, each with their own interactions. However, I'm real...
By Steve Flowers
Kirsty Tam
Hey guys, I have a client who has supplied 15 questions and wants 10 pulled out of that 15 randomly, for the quiz. What is the best way to do this? Thanks heaps! Kirsty
By Ben Riller
Marie Thorp
I'm testing out a trail of Engage, which I think is fully functional.  I can change the Title of the label, but can't type any text into the text box below.  As I'm ev...
Articulate Engage almost 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Katherine Mahon
I have the latest Presenter 09-update 8 and am using Office 2010. When I publish my ppt files to the Web output (to create swf files) all the text in the slides goes t...
By Peter Anderson
Laura Rogers
Hi, I'd like to make a few slide presenation in Presenter, and insert it into a Dreamweaver HTML course.  Do anyone know how to do this? I can't figure out how to A) p...
By Laura Rogers
Kristian Strinsky
Is there a simple way to convert a course I developed in english, to say spanish or other languages?
By Peter Anderson
Raymond Wan
Hi - just wanted to some clarity on hyperlinks with articulate.  I saw in a forum the following: Previous slide will not work in Presenter. Link to slides in PowerPo...
By Phil Mayor
Jo Chamberlin
Recently had my laptop rebuilt due to a virus:  Finally got Articulate reinstalled and reregistered yesterday.  Today when I try to preview any project, I get the erro...
By Peter Anderson
Guillermo Alzuru
Hi, I want to create a quiz with only one question; it's a matching drag-and-drop; and I want to give students three attempts. Everything works fine but after the firs...
By Guillermo Alzuru