Product Last Post Replies
Eric Halsey
Here's a suggestion for a future release of Storyline. I can create multiple scene tabs by clicking on a slide from each scene in the Story View. However, it often hap...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stefanie Gettemans
Hi, I am building a course where the user must answer questions about driving.  They view an animation on a slide and answer a question on that same slide... no layer...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marianne Goossens
Like others, I am having a difficult time uploading Storyline 2 in the LMS Canvas.   I would like to know which publishing features to turn on that allow tracking of q...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Spina
Hi Everyone, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and everything seemed to work fine with update 5.  As soon as I upgrated to update 6 of Storyline 2, all shapes I creat...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
rose ejezie
Hey guys, I just published my storyline project to see what it will look like, and to my dismay, my web objects did not play. am not sure if I did something wrong. Can...
By Christie Pollick
Jennifer Lofton
Is there a way to show how long a learner has been in a module and the time remaining like there was in Presenter? Ex:  12:24/22:00
By Leslie McKerchie
Jamie C
Hi All, When using the above mentioned template, it appears that although you can click on "next" to advance to the next step, the corresponding embedded tabs at the t...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Micah Mills
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to create a word bank or drag and drop question that allows the reuse of words from the bank.
Mario Urquia
Hello Heroes! Quick question - just starting to use the Record Screen feature. I love it! - Is there a way that I can do one screen recording and then modify the mode ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Génia K
Hi Problem when the learner use the review of the final quiz : all the answers appears "wrong", even when the learner chose the right answer. - The right answers app...
haim a
Or does anybody knows how to fix or get around this articulate left to right text abomination?   10x
David Medcalf
Having set up a 13 question quiz with individually graded answers for each question, I need to display the average answer for the quiz by dividing the provided total &...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Tim A
Hello Those who are interested in a batch solution to Chrome 44 issue can do the following: Use the suggestion provided here by Articulate: http://www.articulate.com...
Anne Childs
Hi All, Does anyone know if Tempshare is ISO27001 compliant.  We need to make sure our files remain confidential before we can start using it.
By Anne Childs
deborah sorrill
Hi,  I bookmarked this interactive card game so I could go back and review it: https://community.articulate.com/e-learning-examples/storyline-card-game It, doesn't s...
Debra Wilson
Is there a way to add a spell checker to a fill-in-the-blank quiz? The users' input must be spelled correctly in order for the answer to be "Correct." It would be grea...
By Debra Wilson
Andrew Myrie
Hi, I have ended my quiz questions and would like to create a result page that gives a graded result. I have used the template that Articulate provides but it does no...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Sarah MacDonald
Hi Heroes,  I created a custom button, a shape with a (+) marker within the states. It looks like this: When testing in a browser, it works fine. The user can clic...
Robert Brock
Hello, I am a newbie to Articulate. I've been tasked with converting some Presenter 09 content to 13. There are couple of things that I need help with: 1. How do you...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lyndsie E
I am trying to send my video for approval after publishing and am getting this error message when trying to view.  I am following the steps in the email that I receive...