Product Last Post Replies
Eric Weisberg
This is so weird--I have this blue hue behind my type. It only appears when I preview though. It's not in the Stage view. Any ideas on how to remove it?
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Susan Rainey
I added a quiz title using Quiz Properties and checked the box so that the quiz title should appear.  However, the program title shows in the quiz instead no matter wh...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Susan Rainey
Kendra Barker
I am trying to learn about Slide Masters and have read the article "Using Slide Masters."  Is there an actual video that shows how Slide Masters works that I could wat...
By Kendra Barker
loran peterman
Hi I have a drag and drop activity that needs to have the incorrect objects dropped on the hotspot display a "X" for incorrect when dropped. Can this be done so that t...
Tom Jack
Hello all! This is my first post and question. Currently, I’m in the process of developing a GRE test prep application, and believe that I MAY be able to bypass codin...
By Leslie McKerchie
Luke Cox
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had added a rating/feedback slide to the end of any of their presentations and how they received the results. The only solution I c...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carol Mealy
Hi all, Wondering if anyone has come across this glitch: I have a button that, when clicked, shows a layer. The layer is a text box that sits on top of a scroll pane...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Dunn
I have a diagram with several objects on it, each with a hover state. I'd like to find a way to 'promote' an object to the top of the stack in the timeline when the cu...
Patrick Dobbs
I have a single assessment in my course that is being used as the course pre-test and final assessment, since my LMS can only track one assessment for completion. So w...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
Brian Dusablon
We have flag objects on master slide. States are off, on and cleared. Object = flag01 Variable = flag01 Trigger = set flag01 to ON when variable changes if flag01 =...
By Brian Dusablon
Thomas Matzelle
I can't figure out how to inset the new slide I created into my already built deck.
By Brian Dusablon
Hilary Gray
Hi there, another issue when uploading to our intranet site is that it doesn't like MP3s. I have a voiceover in my project that I imported as WAV files but Storyline s...
Larry Bograd
Suddenly, when I import a photo or audio file, it "shows up" in the timeline, but I can't actually see/hear it. See attached.   Help!
Karen OBrien
We have a quiz set up as follows:  intro page + 5 questions + results page If you fail, you click a 'retry assessment' button and it brings you back to the intro pag...
Donna Morvan
Hello, I am hoping someone will reply to this post. Haven't had any luck with finding answers to the questions I post at the forums. :( Here is what I am trying to do:...
Carrie Schlicht
Hi, all! Disclaimer: I am new to Articulate...about a week in.... We are using Storyline to create interactives for a 100% online course. So, what we are trying to d...
Tineke Porschen
Dear all, I have some problems with the post-quiz-review. I figured out how to show a layer with some tabels, but I also would like to decide were you see what.... as...
By Leslie McKerchie
Micah White
Hi guys   We are deploying Storyline 2 content (latest update) within a hybrid app that downloads and plays the content on the local filesystem of iPad. We are encou...
Danielle Daniele
I was wondering if it was possible to move the location of the glossary to the top right corner over where I have Resources and Exit?
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Hilary Gray
Hi all, I am having an issue uploading a Storyline 2 project to an intranet site. What's happening is that I have a couple of embedded video files and Storyline is cre...