Product Last Post Replies
tara bryan
Hello all- I am creating a Labeled Graphic Engage interaction and I have transparent png's that I am using in the labels. When I insert them I am getting a white box a...
Articulate Engage 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Robert Roach
Hello, I'd like to take a map of the state of California and when the user mouses over different parts of the state (determined by me), that part of the state has a 'h...
By Phil Mayor
Mark Glassock
Hi Everyone- I'm trying to insert a flash movie that I purchased from istockphoto into one of my courses. It plays normally on it's own, and even in the articulate box...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sean Kirk
As far as I know right now, the only way to upload and view a video is within the window within the Media Tour slide, and there is no way to adjust the display size of...
By Brian Batt
santhosh kumar
Hi all,    I want to customize the player for my articulate presenter template, customize means I want to change the complete design layout, is it possible? if yes how...
By Brian Batt
samantha smith
Hello I have a true or false quiz that directs to an image on a blank slide. (both answers) Is there a way to remove the next question button?  The next slide is not a...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Jessica Mossa
I am trying to publish a quizmaker file to word and it allows me to go through the process and select publish but it never publishes and i don't receive the congratula...
By Justin Wilcox
Bartlomiej Polakowski
I have a problem with one user. When he tries to open any quiz (not embeded in a lesson) he sees a loading animation (circle) and nothing happens. The lessons load wit...
By Justin Wilcox
Scott  Jones
Hello, I am currently developing a course with 180 + slides.   I recently embedded all of my audio files, created and recorded separately using Adobe Audition and save...
By Justin Wilcox
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. This is one of the questions asked in advance of the European Conference in Leeds - I am hoping that, by posting it here, we may get some more ideas for ...
By Dragos Ciobanu
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. This is one of the questions asked in advance of the European Conference in Leeds - I am hoping that, by posting it here, we may get some more ideas for ...
By Dragos Ciobanu
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. This is one of the questions asked in advance of the European Conference in Leeds - I am hoping that, by posting it here, we may get some more ideas for the...
By Dragos Ciobanu
Dragos Ciobanu
By Dragos Ciobanu
Dragos Ciobanu
By Dragos Ciobanu
Dragos Ciobanu
By Dragos Ciobanu
Erlyana Chen
hi, i have animation and youtube video in my slides. it did not work when i publish it in Articulate for web delivery. can anyone help? thanx
By Erlyana Chen
Veronique Brossette
We have a module that uses the Carousel interaction. When previewing it within Articulate or SCORM Cloud, everything works properly. Once the course is published withi...
By David Burton
Emre O
Hi, Think that a question includes 10 elements, in other words 5 pairs that you need to figure out. Once you are wrong with your first attempt -assume that you're aske...
By Jeanette Brooks
Christina Holloway
Hi All, I hope someone can help me out with this issue I've encountered. I have created a custom flash interaction that has multiple buttons that when are clicked, ope...
By David Burton
Emily Schu
Hi, I have a quizmaker file uploaded as SCORM content in Blackboard 8 - the issue is that when launched, sometimes it runs perfectly, and other times, it won't load at...
By Justin Wilcox