Product Last Post Replies
Jose Antonio Gomes
Hello I have installed the demo version of snap!empower to trie it but shortly after annotations stopped working. I have already unistalled it but still doesn't work.....
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Anne Drewsen
I'm new to Articulate and have reworked a presentation incl animations and a quizz to show my colleauges as a teaser for how we are going to do e-learning of our inter...
By Peter Anderson
Bari Lyman
Hi, I'd like to have music in the background of my narration.  I will download wave, but is it better to download 4 music loops, underscore or the full version? Thanks...
By Bari Lyman
Ashley Kutach
Hello!  I am new to Presenter and just working my way through it's functionality.  Is there any way to get text to appear/ pop-up upon mousing/hovering over an icon?  ...
By Ashley Kutach
Ashley Kutach
I am having some trouble publishing a 170 page Presenter doc.  At first, I thought maybe a page was corrupt, because publishing alway stopped around page 83. So, I bro...
By Ashley Kutach
Garreth Fitzsimons
Hey, I'm just wondering if there is a way to stop a video hanging at the end, sometimes it will take ten to fifteen seconds just to be able to get the play button to f...
By Garreth Fitzsimons
Joy Weyer
I am looking at a Quiz created in Quizmaker by a coworker and want to know what .wav file she used, but I cannot seem to find where to do this. I can find where to imp...
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Jennifer Huggins
I have recorded and imported audio WAV files into my PPT. The audio plays in Audio Editor, but when I go to Sync Animations no audio plays.  Help.
By Peter Anderson
By Dave Neuweiler
Brandy Meng
I have text that contains an extra space once it's published and it doesn't look right. When I combine two words in PPT and publish, then it appears as if it only has ...
By Joy Weyer
Sam Carter
I am working on a course that has developed what seems to be a PowerPoint bug.  Clicking "Slide Show" on the PP 2010 status bar opens the "Reading View" instead.  Wors...
By Sam Carter
Deb Korbel
Sometimes Annotations sync to audio and sometimes they don't.   I am trying to sync annoations to audio.  They look fine while I am in Articulate Annotation mode (play...
By Peter Anderson
Veronique Brossette
Is there a way to see what Reporting Status (i.e. Completed/Incomplete, Passed/Failed, etc) was used when publishing a course? Somewhere in one of the source files? We...
By Peter Anderson
Bari Lyman
Hi, I'm new to Presenter .... I have an image of an open door and I would like to create the feeling of the door opening and then insert a video playing in the opening...
By Rich Johnstun
Meg  Houston
My company has just purchased Articulate Studio 09 and Articulate Online, and we have to send each new hire through PCI Compliance training that we had bought from ano...
By Meg Houston
valerie  brej
I am curious if there is a way to select a certain view mode as the default setting within Presenter, yet still allow the user to switch between view modes.
By Peter Anderson
connie nadeau
I am having trouble with transitions in my Presentation.  I have a few slides that the user must make choices by clicking on items, it will then navigate them to diffe...
By Peter Anderson
Bonnie Bowie
I am build a process interaction with the media being png files.  I would like the user to click on a particular spot in the media and have it link them to another ste...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Mahazareen Dastur
Hi. I am using Articulate Quizmaker to publish my quiz. I am using JoomlaLMS. I want to allow the user only one attempt at the quiz and have set this number in the qui...
By David Hibsher
Lacey Jackson
I have a quiz with about 10 groups and have randomized each group and chosen a certain number of questions to be asked from each group.  What I am wondering though is ...
By Peter Anderson