Product Last Post Replies
Cathy DeBurro
Hi All...hoping that someone can help me. I've created a course set, in which the final course is a Final Exam.  This is exam is 20 questions out of a pool of 60 and ...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Cathy DeBurro
Tineke Porschen
Hi Everyone, I am building a quiz and when the learner has a positive result I want to reveal a document (about 7 pages). I tried to put it in Ppt and make an extra s...
By Leslie McKerchie
shelley downing
I would like to have the option of giving students 2 tries for a question. This is mostly applicable to hot spot questions as it is software training.   My goal woul...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chantal Aubin
Hello! I know that this has been discussed in a thread from 8 months ago - but this error has just started popping up recently when I try to open Articulate Storyline...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
CINDY LYONS
I want to create a new scene and insert it between 2 existing scenes. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do this. Can this be done? If so, how do I do it?
By Leslie McKerchie
Karoline Keyworth
Hello, I had a quick question. Do I need to republish all my courses with each new Storyline update in order for it to work on certain browsers, etc. (e.g. The last u...
Rick Atkins
I have 11 Numeric Entry fields (one is text) on a Freeform question. When I preview the question, only two of the eleven display a zero. Has anyone come across this is...
By Rick Atkins
Ellen Brodsky
Is there any way to embed a pdf file like we used to do in Studio 09? Please advise. Thank you, Ellen
By Sylvia Wright
shannon page
This is a new problem for me. I am using Storyline 2 and when I publish to Scorm 1.2 and upload to my LMS my resources are not there. It is as though one of the folder...
By Leslie McKerchie
Susan Epps
I have been using these tips for sizing Articulate Studio 09 player, does this also apply to Articulate Studio 13? https://community.articulate.com/articles/here-s-a-...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Susan Epps
eLearning Development
The only posts on this tend to be old with no seeming resolution.  I am working with support on this but curious. Has anyone successfully imported an existing engage ...
Donna Livaudais
Hello, Yesterday when I opened PowerPoint, I received a message about an Articulate 13 update. I followed your instructions and downloaded the update and when I reope...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rachel Riley
Hello,   In Storyline 2, is there a way to disable the Next button until after the user has read an attachment?   Thanks.   Rachel
By Leslie McKerchie
ahssan moshref
Hi guys, I recently had to create a mobile friendly everyone of a module in Storyline 1. (company is in process of upgrading to storyline 2. I modified the pages, s...
GForces Training
Good afternoon E-Learning Heroes, I have a problem that hopefully someone has the answer to here. I need a way to report on the attempts taken to  pass an assessment...
By Leslie McKerchie
Keith Kemsley
Hi All, The next-to-most-recent update to S2 caused a problem. When I launch S2, I am told it is an evaluation copy. I activate it with my key, but the next time I la...
By Leslie McKerchie
magali berg
Hi, I've built a QCM e-learning module checking "use articulate mobile player for Ios and android" (with Moodle LMS), and when I want to read it on my ipad I have the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Hiba Ismeail
Hello, I just upgraded my course from Storyline 1 to Storyline 2. All other features upgraded seamlessly; however, I am having a weird issue with one of the triggers....
By Leslie McKerchie
Jarratt Holliday
When building an eLearning SCORM course in Presenter, is it (1) possible to include Captivate simulations into the Quizmaker Assessment, and (2) will the captivate ...
By Leslie McKerchie
magali berg
I built a e-learning module only with QCM and I have problems with tablets and Ipad : IPAD MINI : blockage in the middle of the test / answers sent but not taken i...