Product Last Post Replies
ophelie deroubaix
Hello everyone I created a project I have worked on it , I recorded it . And when I want to return it. I can not anymore !!! the software tells me that it is protected...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jenny Seitz
Hi- I recorded my desktop screen through Storylines and saved the file. I inserted the screencast as a video onto a slide. The video length is 44 seconds.  I clicked...
Lori Johnson
How do I do a wildcard search in Storyline 2? I am retrieving the url using javascript and then putting that url in a storyline variable, however, I only need a small...
By Lori Johnson
Jeff Nye
I can create a new theme easily in the design tab but can't delete them after. And it lets me create multiple Themes with exactly the same name. So they all are labele...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rohit Manjrekar
Hi, I have used three Hotspots on a slide, and only want the Next button to be activated when the user clicks all three Hotspots. I haven't been able to change the sta...
By Leslie McKerchie
Margit Tomingas
I have published my project multiple times and every time I play the published swf it crashes and shows the grey exclamation mark half way through the project. I was ...
By Christie Pollick
Kim Alison
Hi My client is going to send me some films she's built in Camtasia that I am supposed to include in the training. I'm not quite sure yet whether I'll be using Studio ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Simon Hardware
I know this has come up regularly, but I still haven't seen a fix? I am using Resume as a default slide setting, as we have a lotos interaction in the slides, so need...
By Christie Pollick
Lora Alston
Can someone on staff help me with an interactive that is not working properly for me? Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Kaitlin Keppler
I keep receiving this error (see attached image) when I attempt to edit paragraph spacing or alignment on a specific slide layer. Now the objects on the slide layer wo...
By Christie Pollick
Andre van der Merwe
Hi. Help please. I created 5 cue points on a timeline with different scenes and animations between each cue point. I managed to add triggers on the time line to pause ...
By David Tait
Jim Schoemer
All of a sudden today I was no longer able to edit audio in the editor; that is, I could not select a section of the waveform to edit or delete it. I am working off my...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
pete kozak
I have a a serise of 15 questions, when reviewing after failing the quiz the next navigation button works for the first two responses then stop function. If i hit the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jai Basra
Is there a way to change the positioning of the storyline player buttons? I would like to reverse everything for an Arabic and Hebrew version of a course. Next and Pre...
By Leslie McKerchie
stacey perry kramer
Hello community, Anyone have any ideas about how to remove the extra gray space underneath a video on a lightbox slide? Seekbar is not checked, nor are any other nav...
By Leslie McKerchie
Karen O'Brien
I am not new to Storyline2 so am surprised to be experiencing something very odd in my most recent project.  I would like the participant to be able to select a sectio...
By Karen O'Brien
Richard Diston
Hi there I just upgraded to Windows 10 and now my Storyline 1 install is saying my trial has ended. I am also getting an error window that says UI_AdminVistaNotice11...
Mitchell Woll
Hello! I am creating a fairly large quiz with a questions section, and two process simulations. They are formatted in 3 scenes. 1.) Questions 2.) Simulation 1 3.) ...
By Christie Pollick
Catherine Austin
I am creating an application simulation.  I would like to the user to enter in the letters AUSTR and then the next layer will be displayed that will have the drop down...
By Michael Burns
Kendra Barker
I have been trying for over 2 hours to figure this out and am getting no where.  The learner needs to visit all three people then the next button should appear.  I hav...