Product Last Post Replies
Tom  Moore
I started a slide with layers in Storyline 2. Initially I imported several power point slides. Then I added layers. I made a modification in power point and want to ad...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Spackman
Can anyone tell me if I can hide the player in Storyline and how to do so?
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
Stop me if you've heard this one:  iPad will dim and shut down by default.  If a Storyline course has a long playing segment in Safari without user interaction, the iP...
By Sam Carter
Julie Stelter
I have several slides in a large course (SL2) where the title keeps floating up or down so either into the player or into the shapes or text below it. I am using a sli...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Rachel Craig
Good morning, everyone! I am currently working on a Drag and Drop interaction for a Dress Code course. Drag the clothes over the person, hit submit, and get feedback....
By Christie Pollick
Kathryn Clayton
This is for a project (Storyline 2) which was imported from PPT (sound recorded in PPT).  Have found a tutorial on editing sound- still not finding an answer. Have att...
By Christie Pollick
Gabriele McDonnell
We have recently found that our AICC courses that were created using Articulate Studio and Storyline have not been completing properly for learners in our LMS (SumTota...
Ayanne Groupp
Hi, I am in the process of brainstorming a new software simulation course and was wondering if you can insert a software simulation into 2/3 of a slide. Thanks in adv...
By Ayanne Groupp
Sam Mongeau
I need to work on a file that was last updated on 5/23. I downloaded the update 1.09 and tried to open the file  and got the error message that "This project cannot be...
By Leslie McKerchie
Albert Frausto
Is there a way to show an individual's progress as they're taking the quiz. I would like to show how many they've answered correctly and incorrectly and how many quest...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ron San
I have a textbox which has references to several individual variables. I would like to move the aggregated value of this textbox (combination of values of several vari...
Julie Stelter
In storyline 1, I used to be able to access some slick quiz interactions. Where do I find this feature in storyline 2?
By Leslie McKerchie
kevin munn
After downloading and installing the new update for Articulate, none of my buttons on my Articulate ribbon are working. I have restarted my PC and PowerPoint. Has any...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brett Rockwood
Is it possible to reset the origins of the rulers so that the zeros are at the top left of the screen and not in middle? I rarely find it useful to have the zeros in t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Stelter
Hi everyone, I'm testing my quiz in SL2. I get the answers right and the results slide confirms this but when I review the quiz button, all of the answers show that r...
By Leslie McKerchie
Cédric Mallet
Hi all I'm trying to find the best solution to implement some tracking on courses viewed with the Mobile App, when the iPad is offline. Since we're using moodle on s...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Brophy
Hi All Following the problems with Google disabling embedded YouTube videos we've recently switched to Vimeo- which looks great and has a much nicer feel to it. Howev...
By Mike B.
Jeff Tolentino
I'm hoping someone can help ;) I'm looking to add some kind of trigger to clear previous answers in a quiz set. I know how to 'reset results', but as I'm building in ...
By Jeff Tolentino
Shevi Yuval
Hi I have a slide of a "pick many" question with objects as answers. Although the question is defined as the pick many question, I can choose only one answer. In the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Yair Ben-Horin
Is there a way to change the shapes' colors in this type of question? All i could do was changing the backround... 
By Leslie McKerchie