Product Last Post Replies
Ayanne Groupp
Hi, I am in the process of brainstorming a new software simulation course and was wondering if you can insert a software simulation into 2/3 of a slide. Thanks in adv...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ayanne Groupp
Sam Mongeau
I need to work on a file that was last updated on 5/23. I downloaded the update 1.09 and tried to open the file  and got the error message that "This project cannot be...
By Leslie McKerchie
Albert Frausto
Is there a way to show an individual's progress as they're taking the quiz. I would like to show how many they've answered correctly and incorrectly and how many quest...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Ron San
I have a textbox which has references to several individual variables. I would like to move the aggregated value of this textbox (combination of values of several vari...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Julie Stelter
In storyline 1, I used to be able to access some slick quiz interactions. Where do I find this feature in storyline 2?
By Leslie McKerchie
kevin munn
After downloading and installing the new update for Articulate, none of my buttons on my Articulate ribbon are working. I have restarted my PC and PowerPoint. Has any...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Brett Rockwood
Is it possible to reset the origins of the rulers so that the zeros are at the top left of the screen and not in middle? I rarely find it useful to have the zeros in t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Stelter
Hi everyone, I'm testing my quiz in SL2. I get the answers right and the results slide confirms this but when I review the quiz button, all of the answers show that r...
By Leslie McKerchie
Cédric Mallet
Hi all I'm trying to find the best solution to implement some tracking on courses viewed with the Mobile App, when the iPad is offline. Since we're using moodle on s...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Brophy
Hi All Following the problems with Google disabling embedded YouTube videos we've recently switched to Vimeo- which looks great and has a much nicer feel to it. Howev...
By Mike B.
Jeff Tolentino
I'm hoping someone can help ;) I'm looking to add some kind of trigger to clear previous answers in a quiz set. I know how to 'reset results', but as I'm building in ...
By Jeff Tolentino
Shevi Yuval
Hi I have a slide of a "pick many" question with objects as answers. Although the question is defined as the pick many question, I can choose only one answer. In the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Yair Ben-Horin
Is there a way to change the shapes' colors in this type of question? All i could do was changing the backround... 
By Leslie McKerchie
Robin Phares
I have been looking at Storyline for a couple of years and I am tired of having "Articulate Envy". (It's an ugly thing.)  I have saved my pennies and I am ready to jum...
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Blunt
Hi Heroes! I have a screen capture of an Excel spreadsheet. I need to restrict moving forward in the course until the learner has visited six layers explaining each s...
By Leslie McKerchie
Candy Scarfe
I've looked at a few other posts to try to find the answer, but no success so far. I've used Storyline 1 successfully in the past, but a recent push of Flash Player 18...
Todd Morgan
I highly recommend that you consider the following: making Articulate use the export to video function of PowerPoint to create individual video files of each slide and...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Abhishek Roy
How can i reduce the decimal places after using  divide operator in Adjust Variable in triggers? Say, for example i am dividng 106 / 6 = 17.6666 Can i make it just 1...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steven Croft
Hello, I've just found a curious possible side effect of cropping? I was playing with having a guide in a circle & I want her expression to change on being clicke...
By Christie Pollick
Sam Carter
I've heard IE 11 will playback Storyline HTML5 correctly.  Is that correct? Is Firefox able to playback SL in HTML5 format? If so, what is the minimum version? Sam