Product Last Post Replies
Steph Van de Velde
Greetings, I'm tweaking an "old" INTR file (labeled graphic), and am facing a smallish issue. Here's the situation: 1. The INTR is set to launch in Presentation playba...
Articulate Engage almost 8 years ago
By Steph Van de Velde
Dawn Clark
I am building a choice based course and I want the user to move from one presenter module to the next. I have put these modules on a wordpress site with I-frames. Doe...
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
By Dawn Clark
Kirsty Tam
Hi guys, I'm wondering whether it's possible to get the text wrapping on slides where titles are long and are getting chopped off. I've included a screenshot so you ca...
By Kirsty Tam
JT Gunter
Hello, I work in a environment where multiple people may need to work on the same Articulate project using a maped network drive.  Here are the issues we are having: 1...
By JT Gunter
Tana Lyman
We are wanting a way to let our students submit feedback on assessments real-time.  What we're hoping for is a button or link on each question that they can click to l...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By Brandy Meng
Bryan Genier
Hello...I'm having a weird issue with my quizmaker projects in a course. When I open my quizmaker quiz (I have 6 lesson reviews embedded in my course), the title scre...
By Bryan Genier
Florence Schreiner
Hi, I have recorded a software demonstration with adobe captivate 5.0. The published version has a very good quality. When I import the video as web object to PowerPoi...
By Mike Palmer
Ange Aikenhead
Does anyone know how to get the Finish button to appear in Quizmaker when the learner gives an incorrect answer? I'm using the quiz for reflective questions so ideally...
By Kevin Dowd
Kristen Williams
My coworkers have mentioned that after I convert video using the Video Encoder and Publish in Presenter, that the quality of the video is significantly decreased from ...
By Peter Anderson
Julia  Denomme
I am currently working on a articulate presentation and have incorporated a media tour engage interaction into my slides.  When I preview the show, the screen shots th...
By Peter Anderson
Robert DeSimone
I have a presentation where on certain slides I have branching programmed to either go back to a particular slide or forward to a particular slide.  The issue is happe...
By Cathy Wylie
Natalia Mueller
I was thinking of creating a resource interaction with Engage FAQ. Instead of providing direct links to internal resources that often change, I wanted to put the resou...
By Natalia Mueller
Erin Bradley
I've created a SWF file using Captivate 5.0. The file plays fine in preview within Captivate and also on it's own out side of Captivate as a SWF file in IE. I have it...
By Peter Anderson
Karen Allen
Hi there, In the image below you will see the Quiz control dialog that pops up if a user tries to advance past a quiz without attempting it. Unfortunatly it igives a s...
By Jeb Hoge
Annette  Levine
I am trying to include som flash videos (flv) in my course. I have followed the guidelines for size, frames pr.second, name ect... When I preview the slides with the v...
By Peter Anderson
Dar Maxwell
Hello, I am trying to use one of the tabs in the upper right hand corner to directly link to a slide in the presentation. I have tried an Engage interaction and also ...
By dar maxwell
Hallie Smith
Hi, We are looking for an instructional designer to contract with us to create 5-10 short articulate videos, assist in script writing, etc.  Who comes highly recommend...
By mridusmita borah
Deb Korbel
I created a simple hyperlink in Presenter by selecting a phrase on the slide and then linking to another slide at the end of my presentation (similar to what you would...
By blair parkin
Sarah Newman
I've only been working in the Articulate suite for about two weeks now (though I've been an instructional designer for about 3 years), and I love all the helpful tips ...
By Katie Nelson
Chris Tolbert
Good Afternoon to Everyone on the Board - I am using QM 2.10.179 to create and publish a quiz into a PowerPoint presentation, with limited results. I am able to create...
By Peter Anderson