Product Last Post Replies
Mat Mul
Hi  Is there a way to remove the search on story so that it only searches the menu/ notes and not the slide.  I don't think that it used to search the slides. I only ...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
jon berardi
I moved my notes window from the sidebar to a link that appears under my topbar to prevent the sidebar from appearing in the course player. The functionality works gre...
By Christie Pollick
Mandi Ashford
Hi Everyone, I have searched the forums but haven't quite found an answer. I am making a journal that the learner uses to respond to some questions throughout the co...
By Michael Hinze
Jennifer Dow
Hello, I've been having issues with web objects - when I preview the website appears on the slide as it should, but when I upload to Cornerstone ondemand, it either do...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Krasowski
Can I change the base link text in Presenter 13?
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Sumit Chak
Hello All, I have an query, as I am working on Articulate project. I want to add an Back ground sound in the entire project. So that it should play when I am showing...
By Leslie McKerchie
Grant Small
I followed the video training for developing a Chromeless Player.  However, I still have a small grey border and I am not certain why that it.  
By Christie Pollick
Amey Kale
Hi, I am new to  e-learning domain and may be using incorrect terminology.  Our coaching team has been using Articulate storyline to create interactive tutorials. Now...
By Amey Kale
Nancy  Madans
Issue: Once we import a recording into Storyline 2, we have to add two screen elements each time there is a hot spot (because the hot spot isn't visible to the user).....
By Leslie McKerchie
Pierre Sosa
So I've been suffering repeated crashes, and have filed a case report with Articulate.  While I wait for the response, I decided to start reviewing my log (a lost litt...
By Leslie McKerchie
stefan suri
New to Storyline however a tad stumped WRT when I choose to show the resource tab in the Player Properties and then preview my scene or slide, the resource tab is nowh...
By Christie Pollick
Vincent O'Connor
Hi, I was just wondering is there any way to edit the right mouse button click options when using text in Storyline? I use the line spacing (usually 1.5) quite frequ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jenny Ho
Hello, I have created a course where the participant gets 2 chances to pass the final test. If the participant fails twice, he/she is forced to retake the course. Cur...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shaun Conway
Hi Recently I've been working on developing eLearning to be hosted on an Android device and during the process have developed a number of interactions including a dra...
By Shaun Conway
Stephen L. Colucci, Ph.d.
i created a quiz in Storyline and packaged it for SCORM 1.2. I tried uploading the zip to Moodle and to SCORM Cloud. Both give error messages. Moodle just shows "XML e...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelley Conrad
I recorded audio in Audacity and my source files sound fine. I have exported and tried them as wav, mp3 and aicc files. When I play them in Storyline 2 (before publish...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer  McConnell
Hey everyone! I need some assistance, and I'm hoping you can help! I was given a CD containing multiple swf files that make up a movie.  I need to import the movie int...
By Leslie McKerchie
Pamela Thompson-Duke
How do I make the Net button unavailable until the user has visited all tabs? Please see attached. It does not appear until after user clicks first tab but I cannot fi...
By Christie Pollick
Cynthia Franzen
I am unable to open my Articulate Storyline. Error message: Articulate Storyline has quit working… windows is checking for a solution to the problem.
By Christie Pollick
Betty  Becker
I am having two issues with slow response times with buttons First, I am having issues with a slow to respond previous button on a published course.  It has a more th...
By Christie Pollick