Product Last Post Replies
Conor McCormack
Can you tell me why such companies as ebay, amazon and coca cola use Articulate storyline and the features they would use?   THANKS 
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Conor McCormack
Rebecca Brindley
I have inserted a photograph onto a slide.  When I publish the course the photo shrinks in size. Help!!!
By Christie Pollick
ariel martin
Hi, I wanted to consult as to make a sound that is activated by a trigger click- this works well in Slide view but not on stage or project view. Nor if the result is p...
By Christie Pollick
Monica Cacilhas
Hello, I am building a presenter project based on a PPT storyboard that was previously created by a 3rd party. In preview mode, animated objects appear, and I cannot ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Matt Bolton
I posted this a few days ago and got a response, but he is using SL1.  My challenge is being built using SL2, so he suggested I repost. I am new to the ID field and a...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ari Avivi
Not sure what I'm missing, I can't seem to get all the elements on the master slide to update when I apply the layout.   Look at the blue master from Paul's template...
By A M
Crisa McCarty
I love the characters provided in Storyline 2 but am having some trouble. I'm using the same person (Christian) on the same white background, He's supposed to look al...
By Christie Pollick
Jude O'Connell
I'm getting this error message that will not allow me to save my project. "The project file cannot be saved. Cannot access a disposed object: Object name: "StoryPacka...
By Christie Pollick
Ari Avivi
I really want to deconstruct this course and see how they did the sales testing, particularly with the screen enttry and sectional testing components. Can anyone direc...
Jake Turner
Hello heroes, I've been experimenting with the video quiz template and building my own. I've been successful with doing this with a local video file (.mp4 from a cont...
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniel Rosen
Here's an interesting question that came up in a discussion with a co-worker. I know it's possible to create a quiz that draws random questions from different question...
Nick Wade
Does anyone know if it's possible to convert a macro enabled PPT while maintaining the macro functionality? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks! Nick
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Schmitt
Hi All, I have a Storyline 2 course (converted from Storyline 1) that is not returning a "Passed" status to the LMS upon successfully completing the final quiz.  I a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tom  Moore
I started a slide with layers in Storyline 2. Initially I imported several power point slides. Then I added layers. I made a modification in power point and want to ad...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Spackman
Can anyone tell me if I can hide the player in Storyline and how to do so?
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
Stop me if you've heard this one:  iPad will dim and shut down by default.  If a Storyline course has a long playing segment in Safari without user interaction, the iP...
By Sam Carter
Julie Stelter
I have several slides in a large course (SL2) where the title keeps floating up or down so either into the player or into the shapes or text below it. I am using a sli...
Rachel Craig
Good morning, everyone! I am currently working on a Drag and Drop interaction for a Dress Code course. Drag the clothes over the person, hit submit, and get feedback....
By Christie Pollick
Kathryn Clayton
This is for a project (Storyline 2) which was imported from PPT (sound recorded in PPT).  Have found a tutorial on editing sound- still not finding an answer. Have att...
By Christie Pollick
Gabriele McDonnell
We have recently found that our AICC courses that were created using Articulate Studio and Storyline have not been completing properly for learners in our LMS (SumTota...