Product Last Post Replies
Chris Friesen
I created this template because I needed to build a menu that recorded each visited section. I had some extra time and wanted to create a template that was based on a ...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Fiona Macelli
Hi, in the absence of a screen reader to test it on myself, can you please provide more details as to what will be read using the new Storyline 2 update 5 functionalit...
Brian Sullivan
Get the following message from SCORMCloud when uploading Articulate created SCORM 2004 packages: "The Sequencing Control Mode 'Flow' was detected on a leaf node, but i...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Lissbeth  McCrodden
when I launch storyline it is stuck on "initializing commands" and it doesn't open. Any suggestions? It won't open.  
By Crystal Horn
Angélica  Alvarez
Hi everyone! I have a question,  Can I install and use Articulate Storyline in a MacBook Air?   
Ellen Harrington
When providing feedback on quiz questions is there any way to include a screen shot or image? 
Emrah Mete
Hi everyone, I am putting together a quiz using Storyline 2 and am having an issue when previewing the quiz. I have a question that requires keying a numeric answer e...
By Wendy Farmer
Chris Lancaster
Hi heroes! I am troubleshooting a Storyline 1 file that needs a bit of a band-aid.  I am looking for a way to manually set the total number of slides viewed to a cert...
By Christie Pollick
Tony Bush
Pretty soon I'm going to be starting to create a Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Training module with Storyline. One of the very first elements is to be the setting of ...
Katherine  Harris
I have a course where the user is clicking 4 words to visit 4 different slide layers. I have it setup so that they can only move to the next slide once each word is vi...
By Christie Pollick
Keri Webb
I am trying to save a Storyline file I created with an imported video and keep getting the attached error message.  Please help.
By Crystal Horn
Dee K
I am not able to fid advance answer option in presenter 9 or 10 :( . i want if a user gives a wrong answer i should be able to give them the correct one.  
By Christie Pollick
Terry Spratt
I want to put a hotspot on the master slide to pay audio but I want to play different audio on each of slides that use the master. Is this possible? Thanks, Terry  
Bram Moreinis
I am beginning a large multi-year project, assembling a development team. This full-year course will be under "rolling development" with pilot schools starting in the ...
Aladdin Abu Yahya
Hallo How can i edit the feedback popup when user doesn't answer the question. Editing ( Coloring and Text alignment ). Thanks for help. Best regards Aladdin Abu Y...
Zsolt Olah
Hi all, I've seen some discussions around variables in text box but I'm not sure if all issues have been resolved yet. Here's a banner/ticker effect I created. You ca...
Rebecca Hobbs
I have a module (Articulate Storyline 2) in which the user has to choose one of three question banks to complete (depending on their geographical location). They need ...
June Muhic
Hello. The text that appears in the Notes tab is centered, not left justified even though it is left justified in the PPT notes. I tried to find a setting in the slide...
By June Muhic
Judith Reymond
Greetings all, I'm working on a tutorial for text analysis.  One slide presents a biggish chuck of text, and I am to have many text boxes on the screen so that the le...
Dave Goodman
We have a need to develop a 7 question Quiz and a Storyline module. The Quiz must be secure due to HIPAA needs with the ability to export the results into database for...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago