Product Last Post Replies
Heather Gann
Any tricks for preventing the final slide which is linked to a URL from opening another browser/ tab? Want to keep the module as simple as possible for the end user an...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Richard Chasin
I have been experimenting with using sliders as the paging method in a custom player that has none of the default controls active. It works paging forward, but paging ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob M.
Hello, I have a course with six sections. Each section has a quiz at the end. I was able to set up the results slide to track questions from all six quizzes, but I am...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Shailesh Nazare
Team, The storyline course contains 21 pages and is published to SCORM1.2. When the course is deployed on LMS and tested through fiddler, we realized that the course ...
Kevin Hart
(literally and figuratively) I've read through many other posts about this exact topic but I can't seem to get it to work. Users start from a main menu.  They can then...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Lentz
Hi! I'm getting "funny characters" in the Notes tab, where we have our transcripts. I've noticed they appear with quotation marks, apostrophes, and bullets. Basically...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alex M
Hi guys. I'm wondering if there was a way I could allow a learner to retake individual quiz slides without affecting the results from another quiz slide? Hope this m...
By Leslie McKerchie
Wade Kreiser
I found this article ( https://community.articulate.com/series/41/articles/quick-tips-for-working-with-storyline-characters ) speaking about a number of things includi...
Kaan Saygı
Hi, I need to add some codes to the output html file in order to have run three separate audio files as background music alternately all my presentation around. Can ...
Victoria Sublette
Hi Staff and Heroes, I notice that when proofing a long module that I always inevitably have some objects on some slides set to not visible in the timeline. Is there...
SAMANTHA  G
Hi, I have 8 buttons on my screen, each linked to a trigger a unique sound clip. The first button works fine, but if a click the second button, the two sound clips pl...
Samantha Foster
I'm a complete newbie to Articulate, Storyline and e-learning (first day today). I'm a Mac user, and trying it all for the first time. I have Parallels and Windows loa...
Katie Venit
Tim Slade does from really beautiful work, and he recently posted an idea for a seamless transition between slides. I love the idea of having the shapes fly out after ...
Sharon Collins
I just published the course to the web for a client to review and she is not able to view the file.  Suggestions?  
Sean McAlary
I am creating a course in storyline, where I want each unit to have its own unique glossary in the player. However when I go to the Unit scene and change the glossary ...
By Christie Pollick
Kyle Conroy
When I try to open , import, or create (new) a quiz or engagement from the Articulate tab in PPt I get the following error message; "You need Articulate Engage (or Qui...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
Chrissy Johnson
I'm trying to edit in quizmaker, but keep getting a message stating "Unable to access quiz Surveys.quiz. Please locate the quiz.". How do I fix this?
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
Stevie V
Anyone else experiencing this? Example scenario I keep experiencing: I am on a slide layer with an audio file. I cropped a long clip to keep a few seconds of it. I hi...
By Christie Pollick
Wade Kreiser
I'm new to Storyline and checking out a trial.  To test out the importing of Powerpoint I decided to use a Jeopardy game I had, but I've been running into a few issues...
By Christie Pollick
Stan Guthrie
I am trying to create a quiz, that if they do not pass, they can retake the exam. When they retake the exam, I do not want to have them see the previous responses.  I ...
By Terry Coe