Product Last Post Replies
Arun.B. Moses
Hi I am creating a drag and drop quiz, where i have four drop targets and eight drop objects which i have named four objects as "A" and another four objects as "B". T...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all, I would like to create a course where objects could be selected with the keyboard. I know that SL 1 allows to trigger an object if user press the "enter key"....
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert Knight
I recently developed a module with Storyline 1 and have published it as a SCORM 1.2 package. The zip file was uploaded to our Saba Cloud (QA) test site but it never po...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Cathy Lamoureux
There may be a requirement for my students to do the quiz on paper.  However, when I publish to Word the answers display and wonder if there is a way around this.  Wit...
Tanzeel Ayub
Hi all, Hope someone can share some light on this matter; Is there a way to customise the Storyline player in HTML 5? I have the SDK files and can just about customise...
Jay Tyo
We recently upgraded from an old version of Presenter to Presenter 13.  In the old version when we published for LMS, the zip file was created in the courses "Data" di...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
Steven Croft
Hello just finding: - I have set the font size in the master feedback slide but Storyline's default way of dealing with fitting text in to a text area is to shrink/en...
Tammy Baca
I need to print a storyboard from Storyline but I want all of the slide layers to print in separate screenshots.  If I click the "show layers" on properties, the layer...
By Sindy Chettiath
Michelle Childs
Is it possible to customise the colours of the two sets of objects in the Matching Drag and Drop? Thanks Michelle
By Sagar Mavale
Jana del FIerro - Peterson
Hi, I use Engage and Presenter to create 'Help' modules for a reporting system. A user is asking the following question: Can Help moldue open up as a bigger screen s...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Lisa Hagar
I am creating a 100 question exam. I cannot have a menu at all. However, somewhere on the tool bar of the player I need a slide counter. i.e. "Slide 25 of 100".  The...
By Phil Mayor
Desktop Operations
I did a recording and there is about 30 seconds of time in the middle that I would like to cut out. Is there no way to do that?
Articulate Replay almost 9 years ago
By Desktop Operations
Helmi Tuinstra
Hi, I used slide animations in my project (using storyline 1). All slides Uncover on right. But when you go back the slides do not Uncover back on left. Is there a pos...
By Helmi Tuinstra
jared gaspard
Does anyone have experience using DLL coding to control how a storyline product downloads across a network. I need to control the rate a project downloads so it will ...
By jared gaspard
cindy lucas
I spent all day working on a slide with a bunch of motion paths and now today it doesn't work...just all of a sudden. Not only that, but triggers had just changed. I h...
By Christie Pollick
cindy lucas
Can you add a marker to a state? I did, but when you click on the marker the text is missing. The heading is in the marker but the text isn't.
By Christie Pollick
Matthew Smith
I was recently given the task to use a 3rd party survey tool embedded into an elearning course in Storyline. The reason for this was that the client wanted to match th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ramya Sree
Hi,  In one of my modules, all answers are showing as incorrect in the review mode even though they are correct. When the question was taken, it did show the correct ...
By Christie Pollick
Rachel Craig
Good morning! I am new here, and I just joined a company that used Articulate Studio '09 for their eLearning courses. The company wants me to convert the coursework ma...
Jennifer Williams
I'm having problems with something that seems like it should be really easy - and maybe it is and I just need a nudge in the right direction. I'm creating an interacti...
By Christie Pollick