Product Last Post Replies
oliver  wu
Hi All, I found that there is result slide to see the score obtained for graded questions. How about the survey questions?  For example, if I create a short answer sur...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
vimal singh
Hi,  I got stuck in a functionality, if anyone have any idea about it. please help. 1.)I need a button in the slide ,so that user can download/print the content of t...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Adam Miller
Hello all, I am having trouble with one particular project not showing as complete in skillport. I have tried to change the tracking parameters but it will not show a...
By Trina Rimmer
gregory casseleux
Hello, I am currently working on a course with a variable in the course (name of the learner). However, when I add the reference in some text boxes and previsualise t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lori Johnson
Just as I can return the value in a variable by using '%variable%, is there a way I check for state? I am attempting to change the state of an object from 'hidden' to...
Phil Whitehead
Hi I have a product video on my base layer which I want to pause at certain points so that I can incorporate slide layers containing ‘Explainers’. I also have a musi...
Stephen L. Colucci, Ph.d.
I'll spare you the full image, but I have a list of dragable text that the user should drag to the appropriate label box. http://screencast.com/t/BgsTTGTkv The weird p...
Kendra Barker
I know I keep asking this every time I have a new SL project.  I try looking back, but it doesn't help.  Why is my next button showing up on my first slide?  I want it...
By Emily Ruby
Marie Ahlén
Hi, we have a SL2 course with embedded videos that our customer wants to be able to run from their intranet (i.e. locally). We have published the course for web but t...
Jacqueline Cardenas
Hello, I have this slide that has practice questions on it.  Because I wanted 3 questions to a slide, I did not use a quiz slide and instead used buttons with a layer...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tiffany You
I have set a timer for my quiz. However, the timer will not end in the Result Slide after you have submitted the result. What is the problem with it? Thanks,   Tif...
By Christie Pollick
Diana Albuquerque
I have various Quizmaker in several formats within my Presenter, but the settings in the Player Text Labels of Quizmaker are overwritten. What do I do?
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Tanner
We create software simulations through screen recordings.  We first create the Demo mode, and then the Try mode.  After making the edits to the Demo mode, is there a w...
nech nay
Hi all I need your help. I'm using Articulate Storyline 2. I have a base layer just with a big rectangle without video, and one slide layer with a video mp4. When u...
By Leslie McKerchie
Naito Sugahara
Guys. Is it possible to make more actions on a condition? I mean, you can have multiple conditions for one action on a trigger but not the oposite. I'll try to exempli...
Stuart Ryan
Hi I think I know what the answer to this question will be already but I thought it was worth asking since I've not managed to find a definate answer. Is content crea...
Saumitra joshi
while i am retry the assessment from my question bank it give me the same question that i have attend in last session, but when i refresh my browser questions get rand...
By Christie Pollick
Greg Tomsho
When a text box contains a variable, the font in the text box is changed to a sans serif font. This only occurs in HTML5 output.  However, I also notice that in both F...
Susan Parnell
Hello, Can you tell me if there is a way to allow the user to view an Articulate Storyline course in Moodle at 'full screen'? For example, to be able to see it in a b...
By Susan Parnell
Deborah Munitz
Are there any articles or experience out there about users falling back to Studio 9? I have run into serious obstacles and after trying to do a lot of updating after u...
By Phil Mayor