Product Last Post Replies
Leslie Adams
Hi, I have a client who is very interested in content accessible offline on iPads. I see that Storyline content can be published to mobile devices using the mobile app...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Leslie Adams
Remi Bath
Hello all, I have just read a spot explaining the limitations of Engage Interacttions in Storyline (Flah so not deplaoyable everywhere, tweaking so a whole interaction...
By Remi Bath
C B
I just ran a screen capture session and it seems a dialog box did not make it into the capture. I was capturing the action of creating a new file using some app. When ...
By Mark Fletcher
Fabrice Darrigrand
Dear heroes, I had this idea that instead of navigation buttons inside my slide I was going to use a hotspot that shows a layer where my navigation buttons are. I've m...
By Fabrice Darrigrand
Nigel Cordiner
Using Articulate Presenter 09. When publishing the presentation for LMS the presentation can be viewed Ok and it runs fine however it will not create a zip fle. You cl...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Anil Bakshi
Title in the bar is not in the center Vertically Please helpt me with  the solutions
By richard clay
Ana Almeida
Hi there, I would like to know if it's possible to add color (visible in presentation) to an hotspot. I would like people to see where is suposed to click to access co...
By Ana Almeida
Maxim Sergeev
Hi, guys! Try to insert picture into question (Quizmaker->Insert->Picture). But only a quarter of picture is displayed on slide. What's wrong?
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Lazarus Chan
Ryan Gray
I am having trouble getting character expressions to change on my results slide, when the learner achieves a pass i want happy characters but if they achieve a fail i ...
By Ryan Gray
Ted Hildebrandt
Greetings, On the quizzes can I do the following: a) house 10,000 multiple choice questions? b) group the questions into categories and sub-categories and specify dif...
By Ted Hildebrandt
Andy Wood
One of our students ran into an unusual issue recently.  They passed the quiz in a lesson, but Quizmaker stated that they had failed.  See the attached image for an ex...
By Phil Mayor
Richard Clement
Hi, this is my first post so be gentle with me. When I insert images into quizmaker slide view I have real problems resizing them and moving them around. Everything se...
By Peter Anderson
Jilly T
Hi all, Long time reader, first time poster! I've made a drag and drop interaction that consists of 4 columns, with words that appear one at a time; the words need to ...
By Jilly T
Trevor Kendrick
Can someone help please. I have inserted some engage interactions into my awareness course. I have put a FAQ interaction after the final slide which also has an intera...
Articulate Engage over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Stacey Kramer
I re-named my PowerPoint, thereby breaking the link to the original Presenter file. I followed the instructions on this page: http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_arti...
By Peter Anderson
Trey Martin
I've had to recreate a series of tests from a 3rd party vendor so we could use our own LMS (SumTotal).  Some of these tests have unusual question counts: 13 on one tes...
By Peter Anderson
jacob Wilson
Hi Articulate support team, Presently we are using the following version for: Articulate Studio '09 - Presenter - v6.3.1005.1623 Pro Articulate Studio '09 - Engage - v...
By Peter Anderson
Stephen L. Colucci, Ph.d.
We have some ginormous courses that take forever to download on iPad. Is there a method of streaming Storyline HTML5 so it starts playing afrer the first slides are do...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jean-Luc Derrien
Hello Is there a way to do that with Storyline ? We plan to make quizz for medical staff. After each question, user must be informe with other  user's replies. So i ca...
By Phil Mayor
Dimitris Boundris
Hi guys. I want to run a Quiz/Test and apart from the final score, I want to know the participants answers to each question, so that if someone comes to me complaining...
By Peter Anderson