Product Last Post Replies
Andy Lundquist
When I purchased Storyline I didn't realize how difficult it would be to incorporate Storyline content into Articulate Presenter presentations. I am working in 16:9, ...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bruce Holliday
Hi,  Having built a slider with 100 states and the images to go with that and having wired up the code I was quite please with the result. It took half a day overall b...
Melissa Martin
Hello, When I view my Presenter '13 presentation on Chrome, it plays fine. When I play it on IE 11, it doesn't work well. Buttons have to be clicked twice, the player...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob Verzera
Hello All - Can someone please help me, I'm sure its just a setting somewhere. In my Slide Master I created a Font Theme that has Arial for the Heading font & the...
Sally McAlinney
Hi, I'm new to Storyline and would love a little help! I've created some menu options, which when you hover over them them, appear in a slightly different colour and s...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ronda Otey
I have a Knowledge Check that is a Choose the best answer a, b, or c.  I am not using the results slides but in turn using layers as results.  My problem is that I can...
By Leslie McKerchie
Siba Padhi
Hi, How to use customized bullet points/symbols in my Storyline course. Currently there is only one type of bullet points shows in the storyline application, that can ...
By Christie Pollick
Sheelagh Semper
I have a course that requires some user entered variables to generate a certificate of completion at the end and parses the user enter text and quiz results to an in-h...
By Sheelagh Semper
JJ Johnson
I have inserted a couple of Camtasia-generated MP4 files into my presentation. Both of them sound awful (bad distortion of the narrator's voice), and the last few seco...
vimal singh
I am facing problem with the storyline version: Update: 5.1505.515. contents from the slides disappearing sometimes. when I close the storyline and and open it again ...
By Leslie McKerchie
James Mitchell
When you use video controls to play a video, you are unable to reuse the play button to restart the video after it has completed. I assume this is because the video i...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Pearce
Hi All.   I am currently runing storyline 1.  I have all the animation and text displaying correctly in line with the audio narration.  When I publish to the web the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paty Frias
When users want to take a lesson again, the page asks "Do you want to resume where you left off, or do you want to start again?"  If a user selects resume, the lesson ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Phil Mayor
Hi Hope someone has tried this. I am struggling to get an articulate course to Track when resuming under moodle using scorm 1.2. The course is 142 slide long and will ...
By Nadav Kavalerchik
Alexandros Yennaris
Hello everyone I have a problem regarding Match and Drop module. Some of the answers are the same corresponding different questions. The problem is that if the lear...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
Craig Benson
Hi All, I've worked in the industry authoring courses (using articulate products, of course) for over 5 years.  Recently I've decided to pursue different employment o...
By Jonathon Casterline
Simon Carney
Hello guys Can you help? My client has 2000 members of staff all working on igel thin client machines. As a result, my initial test Articulate modules are running (w...
Leslie Damico
I am looking for a way to have the learner type a response in a text field and have it read back to them. Does anyone know if I can accomplish this in Storyline or is ...
By Chris Cole
Johanna Stix
Hi Community, I wondered if there is a possibility to create your own seekbar (specially for videos). The built in video controls won't fit my design, and as I wanted ...
Matt McGee
In the course I'm building, the primary navigation is through the back, next, and submit buttons.  My course isn't linear though, so often times the next button goes t...