Product Last Post Replies
gilles gagnon
Hi folks, I've had to convert a quiz created in qm09 to qm13. I've encountered many issues, wasting much time. The lastest is that in my qm09 quiz, I had the PREV b...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Philip  Schall
I am having exam issues. Exams are set to a 70% pass. I have one client that wants a 90% pass. Learners for this specific company get a 75% pass and then they cannot r...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike VeHorn
Morning All! I have a quiz that allows the learner to click the "Quiz Review" button on the results page.  The review goes well until it gets to the last question (be...
By Christie Pollick
Amanda Allen
Hi all - I'm relatively new at using Storyline 2 (or any Articulate product). I'm testing out Docebo as an LMS solution for our organization. I'd like to upload a prev...
By Leslie McKerchie
Prashant Patil
Hi All, I have updated my storyline to version 5 and In assessment if i write reset result trigger on any screen all the buttons and pictures disappears when i view t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jean-Francois Hivon
I am compressing some videos for use in Storyline. I want to minimize the file size while maintaining the quality. What resolution does Storyline output to? I am think...
By Leslie McKerchie
Britannia Robinson
Hello, I have a button set to view a layer.  From there I want the user to be able to click the next button.  However it is not working. Currently I have a few trigg...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sandi Williams
Hello All, This slide has three layers. Each layer has an animation. A button on the slide cycles through the layers indefinitely, therefore, clicking the button afte...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nerina Williams
Hi Articulate Community, Recently I recorded my screen for a project I'm currently working on.  I would like to crop the size of the screen view on my slide.  I have ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jorge Hernandez
Hello everyone! I'm Jorge from Mexico and I have a question about selling courses... I hope you can help me. I’m thinking to sell my courses which I made in storyline...
By Christie Pollick
Melissa _
Just to check with all if there is any feature to export recorded video that I have inserted as a video on a single slide (trimmed using the Edit Video). As I underst...
By Leslie McKerchie
jack loganbill
I am trying to achieve a minimal border player look in my course, so I have disabled the Next/Previous/Submit buttons on each page, etc. When I preview the scene in St...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chris Cole
Storyline developers needed immediately - start tomorrow. Remote work, SL2, mildly chaotic project with fast turnarounds. Have to be ready to hit the ground running. S...
By Christie Pollick
Kristin Savko
Anyone else experience this before?  If I do work in a SL2 file and then try to publish, the publishing just hangs up. If I close the file and publish RIGHT AWAY, it ...
By Christie Pollick
Laura Schroeder
First off, I'll admit I am brand new to Storyline and have zero programming background.  I am in an Instructional Design program and am practicing with the free trial...
By Leslie McKerchie
Elizabeth Creger
Is it possible to create a custom tab to the Player in Presenter like you can in Storyline?
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shawna Murray
Hello, I have designed a quiz and it requires learners to get 100% as part of moving forward on a game style module.  Is there a way for learners to do this and repea...
By Leslie McKerchie
Denise Landgraf
I want to use a call out instead of the generic text box provided in the Feedback Master.  The "change shape" button is dimmed when in Feedback Master and becomes acti...
By Denise Landgraf
kaushik sanghvi
HI, After publishing the course from articulate storyline the search bar is not visible on the ipad.. can anyone help me out for the same..
By Leslie McKerchie
Nathalie Kleinschmit
Hi there,  I've tried downloading a storyline course with the TIN can option and then zipping it. When I go to upload it as a course on feathercap.net LMS, it checks f...
By Leslie McKerchie