Product Last Post Replies
Kennet  Staahl
Hi Our swedish characters å ä ö is treated like a and o in the glossary. Is there a way to correct that? They should be last in the alphabet in the order å ä ö  
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jaime Dougherty
Greetings- I've found several discussions on ways to use a slide master layer, JS, and even a widget to allow the user to add notes while viewing the course.  I've al...
By Leslie McKerchie
G Gotthe
Hi I am using articulate storyline 1 and I have been having a small issue with triggers. I currently have my previous button set to subtract 1 from a counter and I use...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jerry Lloyd
Hi all, 1) I'm wondering if I upgrade to Storyline 2, will I be able to use the existing .story native files that I have in Storyline 1? 2) If another team member al...
By Christie Pollick
Eric Stephan
I have a slide with a base layer and then about 12 other layers, many of which have audio tracks on them.  I want to these layers to be revealed sequentially when the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
There was a recent update to SL2 to improve accessability. Is there an update to the VPAT available from Articulate? Sam
By Leslie McKerchie
Aisha Mackay
I am using Articulate Storyline to create a Health and Safety Induction Training for new employees. I would like to know if it is possible to create a page/slide at th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Mair
Apologies if this has been asked/answered elsewhere. I've a client who wants to use an iPad with Articulate Mobile to give visitors to their office a video site induc...
By Leslie McKerchie
Inna Mostovoy
Is there a toggle option in Articulate Presenter 13 to show full screen? Thanks!
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cas Pape
Hi - Hope you can help me. Whenever I save a project in Storyline it's either completely deleting content/slides or moving content around within the project. I am now ...
By Leslie McKerchie
stephen brady
Hello, we just have the standalone Quizmaker '13 product and I was curious as to what the minimum Flash version should be for a user to launch and complete a quiz thro...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jann Iaco
Hello, I am stumped as to how to share a Presenter 13 project with SME's that do not have Articulate. I have published to web and tried sending it via DropBox, I've c...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Scott Burnett
nur azlina
i urgently need answer for this.. trying to write this code in javascript.. if (result=="LMU") { goto certain slide } can't find how to execute it..
By Norm Cousineau
coni wang
Hi there,      We created a course with storyline, but the LMS cannot get the repot and track.      Normally, the way of transmission of the scorm is api, but this L...
By Leslie McKerchie
coni wang
Hi there, We create a course with storyline, but the  LMS cannot get the report and track. The LSM is not the standard scorm, it has own logic.  So can I edit the sto...
By Christie Pollick
Digital Content
Hi, ideally I am looking to have either 2 videos as options to view when you click on a marker OR I'd settle for just 2 images that when clicked open the respective vi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Stacy B
Hello Extended Community, I'd like to extend my video by 1.5 seconds displaying the last image, and recall that I used to be able to do this in Final Cut Pro.  Is the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Emily Costello
 I 'm trying to create a matching quiz that enables participants to choose from answers. Problem is that in some instances on the same slide 2 or 3 statements have the...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Rashida Atkins
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows how to use the slider variable to jump between slides. I have found tutorials on changing states but not switching betwe...
By Rashida Atkins
Connie Malamed
So is anyone having trouble with slides jumping around within a scene? I'm spending a lot of time getting them back into place. Could it be my use of a graphic tablet?
By Leslie McKerchie