Product Last Post Replies
Lerissa Patrick
Hi - I have a series of short (30 to 60 seconds) videos that I have inserted into my course, one per slide. I want to provide a three minute pause after each movie (...
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler
Stacy Cook
Hi, In my player template a link to TEST is appearing in the space where the Attachments link usually is. If you click on it it brings you to an Engage interaction.  I...
By Peter Anderson
John Doe
Hi, Is there a way to remove the black title bar that's at the top of all of the Engage interactions?  Thanks, John
Articulate Engage almost 8 years ago
By Jessie Upp
Penny Spacht
Several of my team mates are having issues syncing animations – Presenter keeps crashing and they keep losing the ribbon.  While several others, including me, are not ...
By Peter Anderson
Adam B
Hi all, I have a presentation (slides only) that is a combination of image/text slides and slides with embedded FLV videos. In each module there are two image/text int...
By Peter Anderson
Brandy Rainwater
For the last few presentations that I have created or updated, the font is publishing larger in the Articulated version than that of the powerpoint version. With the f...
By Peter Anderson
Ian Minderman
I am re-publishing a module I have been working with the last couple of days and I am now getting an Error Code 5 message.  PPT shuts down and when I re-open I have to...
By Peter Anderson
Nadia Zaid
I'm attempting to create a quiz for a client using their background theme. I've tried two different things but keep ending up with a different background. The things I...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Dave Neuweiler
The setup: a pretty standard player with Outline, Notes, and Search Tabs. The text color for the speaker notes in PPT is black. The default view is for the Outline Tab...
By David Burton
Susan  Parnell
I've published an Articulate course online and the attachments tab shows the attachments but the pdf files aren't available. I attached them as files. Any suggestions?
By Susan Parnell
RC -
Hello! I'm going to send a 10 question quizmaker quiz to multiple SMEs for feedback.  I was thinking about adding in a short answer question after each multiple choice...
By RC -
Frank  Bialas
I've had to use older Flash movies made at 12 fps in courses I'm creating in Presenter.  Following advice and a tutorial, I inserted these Flash movies as web objects ...
By Peter Anderson
Bridget Brown
I'm hoping I have some Heroes out there who use Adobe Connect a lot for tracking purposes.  I have a situation where a handful of users took an Articulate course and w...
By Bridget Brown
Sam Carter
Presenter has begun to publish the text "Outline", and "Notes" on every slide. Image follows.  Any suggestions as to the cause?  I've tried rebooting and clearing the ...
By Peter Anderson
Michael Bender
Hoping there is a way to publish in Articulate that looks more like a newsletter.  Attempting to create a YUDU look using Articulate.  Any ideas on how to change from ...
By Gina Hoekstra
Sam Carter
Animating an image with Grow can create a blurry image if you grow it too much.  I'd like to create the image so it appears (fades in) at 33% size then grows to 100% s...
By Sam Carter
Nilambari Barangale
HI,  I have linked some PDF document in PPT and published it. Some of them are working and some of them not.. Please, suggest solution... Thanks...
By Peter Anderson
Clare Stead
So I am in presenter and all is going fine!!! I add a video to the presentation and then when i publish, regardless of which skin i choose, the whole screen goes black...
By Peter Anderson
Peb Thomas
Hello folks I can't figure it out - I have the appropriate box ticked in the miscellaneous section of the Player Controls within the Player Template.  Unfortunately wh...
By Peb Thomas
Nilambari Barangale
I have a SDK course and there are sequence learning games. Learning Games work fine when I normally publish them, but are of no use when i publish them in SDK course. ...
By Nilambari Barangale