Product Last Post Replies
David Branford
Hi, We have several projects published in Storyline 1.8.1412.921 (I got that version from the meta.xml file). These have been working fine on various versions of IE a...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mayuresh Saka
Hi, I have created a course in which i have a question bank. there are 20 question in the question bank out of which 15 are set to display. (storyline 2 version 5: 15...
By Emily Ruby
Anita Horsley
Hi again, I have a question about sliders. I have 3 sliders with 2 possible answers. I'd like the user to pick one possible answer from each slider and based on their...
By Michael Hinze
Rajendra Malloju
Hi Team, I have a one Question that Russian language will work in storyline are not i mean content will support are not
By Bhaskar yalijala
stanton mackellar
I was thinking recently that it would be cool to have an HTML style popup menu in a course and started looking at the different ways I could do this. I could use ...
By Lloyd Hill
Justin Lambakis
I have a client who has a need to "modularize" their training; meaning that they have some lessons that apply only to certain products and those lessons only get ...
By Lloyd Hill
Dennis Hall
Hi All: In flash, if I want to create a dynamic navigation menu, I would use actionscript to read an XML file. I could also do this in the Captivate player I cre...
By Lloyd Hill
julia kirby
I feel like I have tried everything to fix this problem, so I'm really hoping I can find some answers here or I'll have to go through the painstaking ordeal of recreat...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
tracey bennett
Hi everyone, I created a "Pick Many Freeform" quiz question with multiple hotspots.  Each hotspot has an adjustable state (of a green checkmark) so the learner can se...
Ted Nguyen
Hi, Can someone please tell me why part of my player's border outline is cropped off after the courses are published and loaded to our LMS.  Our LMS is not SCORM so I...
Craig Wadley
Im designing a course that has multiple quizes. Say for example the course has Quiz 1 and Quiz 2. The user has the option of choosing either of these quizes, Each of ...
Silvia Robles
Hello, I am having difficulties putting in order my scenes from StoryLine 2 into LMS. I worked some scenes out of order in StoryLine2 and correctly sequence them in t...
lance monlux
I'm not sure what I did but I did too much work after whatever I licked to use the back arrow. How do I unlock the storyline view and get back to slide. The button on ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Abhishek Mishra
Hi, In Storyline 2, when I am trying to re-size original high quality PNG image(300 x 276 pixels) to a smaller size image, it gets distorted (primarily edges and othe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jim Reed
I have a pre-test and the correct answers are sent to a results screen as they take the test. If they get 100% correct then they are not required to take the training....
By Christie Pollick
Vanessa Steaks
I'm trying to decide if I should switch from Adobe Captivate 8 to Articulate Storyline or Articulate 2.  I'm somewhat familiar with Articulate Storyline, but haven't h...
By Christie Pollick
Kelley Conrad
I am working with a client who uses the LoudCloud LMS. The scorm files display in a window within the LMS and the client prefers them to be full screen. To get around ...
By Christie Pollick
Eli Chen
Just took a new role on a training team that wants to release an entire series of courses and I am the only Instructional and eLearning Designer with any experience. ...
By Gary Collins
Aisha Mackay
I would like to add a picture, but I would like it to zoom in to the centre of the screen, hold for a few seconds and then shrink and move to the bottom of the screen....
By Gary Collins
Ranjeeta K
When i open the published course (Story.html) the course launches in the browser but crashes in the middle. An exclamation mark appears on the browser. Changed the opt...