Product Last Post Replies
Erin Stapleton
I am working on a storyline project and I am having a horrible time adding back and next triggers on two of my screens in a very short interactive exercise (reflective...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ashish Kainth
Hi,   Is it possible to revert back to the original state of a character after clicking the same object again which caused the initial change of state?   Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
BJ Campbell
Has anyone imported PowerPoint presentations with recorded audio on each slide?  Any issues?  Anything I should know before I give a go? Can we edit the recording afte...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Craig  Doran
ICETS (www.icets.com.au) is looking for an instructional designer who is proficient in articulate storyline to join our team. Designer must have evidenced history of u...
By Walt Hamilton
Brian Seaman
Hello, I would like to rollback to version 4 of SL2.  The reason being that the right click functionality in my try it simulation no longer works when the lessons are...
Marc Raab
I purchased the upgrade yesterday, yet my order status still says "processing."  How long has it taken anyone else to have their upgrade approved? I'm used to buying...
Erin Stapleton
I am a very new user to Storyline 2. I am using a pre-existing template, which contains a slide with pre-existing triggers. I would like to keep the basic format, but ...
Shawn McCreight
Hi, Is anyone else having issues embedding a YouTube video in Storyline? I have tried using the from website, copied the link to mbed from YouTube. First thin I notice...
Margie Colton
Is there a simple way to find out the total length of a project while working on it?    
Abhishek Roy
Can anyone provide me with link to Storyline 2 Update 4 (Build 1501.717) ?
Angel Tessier
Hi, I've created an Engage interaction (FAQ with 9 questions). I saved it, previewed it within Engage, and it worked exactly as expected. Then I imported it into my ex...
IT Trainer
Hi All, I have been using Articulate Presenter and would love know why the animations you create in PowerPoint, do not work the same when packaged into an Articulate ...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
mohammed hamdy
hello all I make a new website and I made a lot of courses with story line and I want to make table at my sql so if the users click on any course it come to them at my...
By mohammed hamdy
Lori Salamida
In Storyline 2 does anyone know if it's possible to show a picture (like a bar or graph) along with the feedback in a quiz question?
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
Craig Hawkinson
Hi, Is there a recommended way to save a screen shot of a web page?  When I add the web page screen shot to my story line slide it is blurry Thanks Craig
Linda Vincent-Smith
I frequently use slide layers to add some interactivity to the course. I have successfully added animation to the text boxes and/or captions I use on the layer. Yester...
By Christie Pollick
Daniel  Feerst
I just had two customers both of whom said the print results did not appear at the end of course after typing their name in the box after complete test questions. When...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Joseph Riegelmayer
How do I edit a question in Storyline 1  and why in matching does it number the answers?  I have some answers that are the same yet it marks it wrong if not patnered w...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob Morgan
Any thoughts on what is wrong with my states on this slide? When I move down from chapter 1-6 everything works fine with the hover state. However, if I hover in revers...
By Emily Ruby
Priscilla Parker
We have a picture on the slide that we can see when we preview the slide but when we look at it in development mode, it is not there. And the vice versa also happens....
By Priscilla Parker