Product Last Post Replies
Marti Stemm
Is there anyway to set up a course so that the user and open and close the menu pane/panel to get it out of the way while taking the course, but still have it availabl...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tarryn Coleman
Hi there, i am new to Studio 13 and am enjoying its functionality.  I am adding annotation to my ppt presentation but when I preview my slides, the annotation arrows,...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Patrick Dobbs
We've been asked to start incorporating pre-tests on some of our courses, specifically those supporting five days of intensive classroom training leading to certificat...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Ward
If I try to close this file, or save as with new name:   I was able to publish the course, but can't save the file. Does anyone know what this means?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Alex Stanton
Afternoon all For the life of me i cant work out what ime doing wrong? I have created a PHP file and csv file data can written and appended between the two so the PH...
By Alex Stanton
sharon amer
I have just opened my file to do a few text amends and discovered the drop states have stopped working. and The font on my 1st page has defaulted to articulate. This h...
By Christie Pollick
Pete Savage
Hi Everyone, I'm quite new to Articulate Storyline and E-learning in general and I've found this forum very helpful so far as I'm mostly teaching myself. I just thoug...
By Leslie McKerchie
megan reors
I'm trying to make it so a web object (on master slide) remains static as the learner navigates through the course. Problem is, whenever the user navigates to another ...
By megan reors
Stephanie Medina
Hello everyone, does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of scenes you can have within 1 story. I am using Articulate  Storyline 1
By Brett Rockwood
Neil Cramer
I remember someone posting something about how to restore the thumbnails in the scenes panel to a decent size when they get really tiny but I can't find it.  Does anyo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Annick Filot
Hello I need help. I have created a project on a "evaluation" session on a computer and would like to import it to my articulate account. The failure message says th...
By Christie Pollick
iDesign Gyan
I have a screen with four popups. Each popup layer contains audio.  If I open two popups simultaneously, then both audio play.  How can I ensure that only one audio ...
By iDesign Gyan
Sheldon Braid
Hi everyone, I am attempting to build a "Pick One" freeform question in Quizmaker 13. The problem is that the "Convert to Freeform" button is not visible, and the opt...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jorge  Balabis
Hi , I need help on how to create a result slide which will trigger the following message when the criteria is met. I tried playing around but only get the option to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Wael Mahmoud
Hey Guys. I need some help. I imported my PowerPoint into Presenter '13 because Storyline corrupted the fonts in my powerpoint file & looks terrible.  But I need ...
By Christie Pollick
Linda Herring
I have tested my storyline 2 project (latest update 5) in scorm cloud on my iPAD. All works fine except the Glossary. The color is not what displays on the laptop. I...
Thomas Peterson
Has anyone come across an issue with a Articulate Presenter 13 SCORM 1.2 course where a course is being marked "complete" prematurely if you leave the course using the...
By Bob S
Tyson Jones
I have a short animation that I created in Adobe flash cs6 and I want to upload it onto Youtube, but no matter what I do as soon as I convert it from a fla. file to an...
By Leslie McKerchie
Philippa Fairbrother
Hi, I created an online module in storyline 1 which worked correctly. I transferred it over to storyline 2 when I upgraded and now it isn't working correctly. When I ...
Marijke  Richmond
Hi, Can anyone tell me if Articulate will be available in a cloud/web version in the (near) future. I have trouble in managing to keep our material up to date. We hav...