Product Last Post Replies
Havaleh Havelka
When I post my published module to the web it consistently gives me the "would you like to resume presentation..." pop up box automatically. Every time. Whether I've e...
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Gregory Wilton
Hi all, I have a request to convert some legacy training content that was built in TrainerSoft.  Has anyone tried to import TrainerSoft content into Articulate? Thanks!
By Peter Anderson
Nancy Reyes
Can anyone recommend a book for learning Storyline? I know of E-learning Uncovered and Storyline for Starters.  Any comments on those? Are there any others? Thanks!
Articulate Storyline almost 8 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Deborah Littlefield
Greetings, I am creating a tutorial with enumerated instructions, and associated pictures/movies/etc. for each step.  I need to put the instructions on two different s...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Fliss Steele
Hi I am attempting topublish my course to Moodle 1.2  When try to upload it I get the 404 error.  I have published it exactly using the tutorial instructions.  I can't...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Prashant Doshi
HI,  Can some one pls assist me to solve this issue,  hyper-linking to an html page : I need to make that linked html page to open as a pop up , or If i can control th...
By Peter Anderson
Jill Rashdi
Hi, I added some attachments and then wanted to add another.  However, when I click on Attachments and the wizard opens, it is missing my original attachments and is d...
By Jill Rashdi
Stu Moriens
Update 1 seems have to resolved most of the issues my team has been experiencing with AICC communication in HTML5 not initializing properly on the iPad when a module i...
By Peter Anderson
Katy Lumley
I have inserted a text entry field for learners to put their name in so that I may reference it throughout other slides in the course.  When I do this I can't seem to ...
By Peter Anderson
MT Holland
Hello, I am using Quizmaker to display a video with animations (powerpoint shapes) that appear on top of the video. I use Timeline to set the appearance timing and the...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By MT Holland
Marion Voytinsky
No matter what I do, Artie keeps flipping "si" (French for "if") into "is" when I work in French.  I have gone into player templates and picked a French template and h...
By Marion Voytinsky
Nicole Westerman
I am running into an issue where when I publish my file in HTML the notes tab is visible. But, when I publish in HTML5 it is not. Any help would be appreciated.
By Jeanette Brooks
Diana Marcus
I am trying to set up custom fonts and don't know how to select the sizes I would like for the header and body.  Any suggestions?
By Peter Anderson
Anne Rennie
I have just read the above tutorial. In an Engage process where you need to go through all the steps before proceeding to the Next Slide, is there a way of also givin...
Articulate Engage almost 8 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Connie Maldonado
For the Experts: I am building a quiz and would like to allow students to mark questions for later review. Assuming a multiple choice quiz, the "Mark for Review" optio...
By Peter Anderson
Renee Haran
Hello, I develop learning materials for a leading computer company. We currently use Articulate products for all of our development.  I have been chosen by our team to...
By Peter Anderson
Melissa Ochsner
*Edit - Intended title: Shortcut Key Freeform Question Type What am I doing wrong for a user to press a combination of keys? I have tried both the slide and objects on...
By Melissa Ochsner
S B
Published and tested MANY times and the flv videos have been fine and now out of nowhere they are all off center and out of the frame I made about an inch....yet they ...
By S B
Rebekah Brown
Hi, This seems really basic and I feel stupid but I can't get my triggers to work. I set up one a couple of days ago and it works fine but I've just made multiple atte...
By Geert De Rycke
Alan Beadle
I've created a course that contains three Flash videos (.flv files) embedded in PowerPoint slides. The size of the files are 23Mb, 24Mb and 30Mb. When I publish the co...
By Peter Anderson