Product Last Post Replies
Brent deMoville
I have created an interaction in Engage 13.  The interaction will only work correctly if the user clicks next to advance through each choice.  However, if the person c...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Shannon Moore
Hello, I've checked the discussion threads, but I don't see anyone else having problems with Storyline 2, Update 5 compatibility issues with IE10. I just updated SL2,...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Shannon Moore
Dennis Camps
Hello, i have a question regarding the following I have 3 question banks configured and also 3 question draws. one of these question draws will be triggered based on...
nguyen tuan
Experts for articulate storylines help me. Can I create a recordable button to record sound from microphone to a slide. This function is very very useful, but I cannot...
Sheri Tingle
Hello and thanks for the help! I am using Articulate 13 and have created a Quick Choice interaction for a Skill Check. It has a question with A, B, C answer options. I...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
kara color
I am trying to get Storyline 2 working on my 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro with 8GM of Ram (Late 2013) which is running the Yosemite OS.  I have tried Windows 8 using both Paral...
By Trina Rimmer
Philip Spencer
I am having recurring issues in Studio 13 where after editing narration on several slides audio editor freezes and will not save changes. Often I not only loose the ed...
Michelle M.
I've been tasked with doing 18 webinars over a 2-week period. I created the content slides in Storyline 2 and recorded the audio. I now have a completed course, but I ...
sooyoung han
Hello,  I would like to open 'Slide Properties' menu on Presenter file(PPT).  But the error message popup was shown as attached.  What is the solution for this?   
Lena V.
Hello, I've been trying to upload my articulate presentation so I could share it with my team members. I have tried to upload it to googledrive and dropbox but for som...
Stefano Todaro
Hello, I figured out how to create variables in storyline 2 and give their value to variables in JavaScript. I understand also the reverse passage, from a variable jav...
Mary Jacob
Does articulate provide consultants that can actually do the work for me for a fee?  This seems great, but I just don't know if I have the time to do learn the program...
James Grayson
Hey there, I have a course where I want to use the same sound effect many times (it's a simple beep that plays when the learner hovers over any one of a whole lot of ...
Stacey Wacheski
I have an interaction where I offer three choices (three restaurant logos).  I've set each logo to false and then the logo changes to true when clicked on. In the nex...
By Christie Pollick
Niki Bray
Hi!  I am working to learn how to use variables to create more engaging interactions.  So I have attached the file below and will now try to explain my issue.  So, in ...
Diana Albuquerque
I need appear this function Total points, but preference for Attemps x out of x.
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
STEVEN CHORNY
Wondering if there were any improvement made to how the Tab Order can be controlled, within Storyline 2, for accessibility. We have had a number of issues with how S...
John Toh
hi guys,  How do i go about uploading elearning examples or templates if i have something i wanted to share? thanks John
Marc Wallace
I'm using Storyline 2 and I'm noticing some quirks in the system regarding the use of slide layers. We are using slide layers to display certain interactions, most not...
Javier Saldivar
I´ve been creating this project where one must input whatever he or she hears, you click on the speaker button, you listen to a word, and then type in, working perfect...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick