Product Last Post Replies
Helen Harris
I have taken over responsibility for e-learning in my organisation and I have a number of e-learning packages in published zip file format, but the Articulate Presente...
Articulate Presenter 8 years ago
By Helen Harris
Maaz Malik
Hello, Please help with the below questions: 1)      What is the recommended or total max size of video that can incorporated into the Articulate zip file and then upl...
By Maaz Malik
julie goodburn
Hi there In my elearning object I am wanting to intersperse quiz questions between other slides of a powerpoint and publish to presenter.  Currently I have been having...
Articulate Quizmaker 8 years ago
By julie goodburn
Kris Ingersoll
Is there a Find or Search tool in Quizmaker so I can locate a specific question that needs to be edited?  I've looked everywhere and searched online but I haven't foun...
By Brian Batt
Linda Williams
I built a course in PowerPoint 2010 and inserted an Engage interaction in a slide.  I need help with two problems. 1. How can I give others within our company access t...
Articulate Engage 8 years ago
By Brian Batt
Yasmin Neal
Hello, I am new to Articulate Quizmaker and have been using a trial and error system, as a result i have two quesions. 1) When setting up my first few quizzes i had th...
By Brian Batt
Mark Millett
I have published (for Web delivery) a stand alone test in Quizmaker.  I want students to be able to close out of the test and resume at a later time.  The box "Prompt ...
By Mark Millett
Shelby Duckworth
Hi there, I have created an Articulate course and published it to LMS Scorm 1.2. The course runs fine when I upload it to my Moodle site but when we try and upload pub...
By Brian Batt
Rod Ford
I've read in some of the forums that there is a quizmaker.xml file generated when a course is published. However, when I publish a course (with a Quizmaker quiz) I can...
By Brian Batt
kay kennington
Hi everyone! Funny error that I need to resolve ASAP.  I am an experienced user so this is an odd occurance. When I try to import my audio TODAY I get a half rendered ...
By Brian Batt
Jacqueline Dewey
I've made changes to the original Player Template but when I publish the presentation, it reverts back to the original Player Template and will not keep the template I...
By Brian Batt
Kirsty Tam
Hi guys, Hoping you can help me here. I have a course set up in presenter that has what we've called 'tutorial' sections. I've inserted quizmaker survey questions here...
By Brian Batt
Michelle Bowman
What's the best way to publish and share an Engage presentation with others that don't have Engage software on their machines? Ideally, I would like to provide them wi...
By Brian Batt
Rajesh Bokaro
Hi Recently I have noticed that my presenter is creating problem. Some symptoms. 1) It throws an error message Error:class not Registered You need the following file ...
By Brian Batt
Michael Fitzpatrick
I just published the presenter to the web and It does not work. I am using a Go daddy Server. All that pops us is the template. It is completely blank, no files are lo...
By Gabe Anderson
Karen Frederick
I downloaded a template from Tom's blog dated 5/4/2010.  When I open the file (I use PPT 2010) everything looks fine, but when I preview or publish, the images that ar...
By David Burton
James Mazur
My client uses Presenter, but the module I'm working on will contain 6 to 8 QTMovies converted to.wmvs converted to .flv. I much prefer the Captivate skins for playbac...
By Brian Batt
sharon jones
I've been able to put a Tab interaction into another Tab interaction.  Is there any way to hide the title bar of the inserted interaction???
By sharon jones
Michael Reid
Hi all...I can't publish a course in Presenter because it can't update one of the randomized quizzes. Presenter seems to think that the quiz is already open in Quizmak...
By Brian Batt
Jacqueline Dewey
I'm currently using PowerPoint 2010 (32 bit version) but am unable to insert a Quizmaker quiz or Engage Interaction into my presentation.  Any help is greatly apprecia...
By Brian Batt