Product Last Post Replies
Michael Atkins
Good afternoon everyone!  I am relatively new to Storyline and all that goes with it including adding quizzes to my modules. I have recorded sound to each of my slide...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jacqueline George
Hello Everyone.   I've just published my course to CD and I'm noticing a few glitches.  The first glitch is an audio delay when playing the first course video/MP4.  T...
Becky Evens
Hi! Please help.....! I have some FLV videos that have a transparent background, and I have placed them in Articlulate Storyline courses before (in storyline 1), but ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Emilie Paré
Hello! I would like to create a new training. I would like to use the magazine or newspaper concept. Have you any ideas for me? Thanks!
By Emilie Paré
Eric Stephan
Hey folks -- when one looks at the fancy demo, "broken coworker," available on http://www.articulate.com/community/showcase.php ... that course uses visual screens tha...
Ashley Hirai
I am currently working on a project that has 8 items in a quiz. ( it has branching within the assessments and I have them randomized by randomizing the 1st item that w...
By Leslie McKerchie
Henning P S
Hi I'm new to storyline, but have some years of e-learning experience. I'm planning to use storyline for a course we are creating these days (client demand), but the ...
Lorraine Butler
I've had a request to change the colour of some of the existing quiz templates in the Storyline 1 Software to make them easier to read. e.g. Matching Drag & Drop a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steven Croft
Hi all, when viewing the HTML5 output, has anyone had issues with text in captions not aligning correctly (hangs out of the balloon - I do use a %var_name% in the ball...
By Christie Pollick
Julie Taylor
Hi all I am wondering if there is any way to do this.  I have a start button and several text bubbles that have entrance animation attached to each and are all set t...
By Christie Pollick
Dean Wasche
Hi, When publishing projects in Storyline 1, I am publishing for mobile devices (i.e. saying yes to 'include HTML 5 output, use Articulate Mobile Player on iPad and a...
By Christie Pollick
Jonathan Preston
Hi, I'm working with a division within my company that is expressing frustration over a quiz at the end of a lengthy course. I've done research looking to see if there...
Palani Velu
Dear friends, I have a few doubts and clarifications for Articulate Storyline output as given below. 1.Is an Articulate storyline output package compatible with Apps. ...
Nancy Shanahan
I created a lesson in which there are two slides that contain screencast demonstrations. When published, it works fine in Chrome, but the video does not appear when I ...
Bryan Bowers
We have successfully programmed go to URL for our quiz in desktop version, i.e. when the user is taking quiz in a web browser. When the user takes the quiz on say an ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
Deniz Aksoy
Hi all,   After using some templates from here, I wanted to post one as a favor return. My manager has asked me to build a course in which our staff can use questio...
By Sherry Nobles-White
Dave Newgass
Hello, I am using Moodle 2.0 and Articulate Presenter and Quiz Maker to produce SCORM 1.2 packages.  When I look at the data from Moodle about a SCORM quiz, it's not i...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Dan Marsden
Ant Pugh
So... I'm building a course in SL2 which includes a scenario and some variables. It is all working as it should, however there is one scene where a behaviour is not wo...
Sarah Litke
Hello! I was wondering if it will ever be a possibility to publish a course as an MP4? We have several clients that request it - and all we can provide is a screen ca...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Pierre Sosa
Michael van Eijden
Hi everyone, I'm having some problems with my checkmarks and variables. Yesterday I was able to change my state of my buttons to show a checkmark, due to adding varia...
By Christie Pollick