Product Last Post Replies
Monica Lee
Is there any way that I can make QM to have a retry option (like a Retry button on the result page) without inserting to Articulate Presenter or using LMS to control? ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sue Bick
Hi I would like my users to be able to input text for a series of short answer questions.  I would then like them to be able to 'keep' their answers so that they can r...
By Brian Batt
samantha davies
HI there, I have a problem with publishing. Firstly, some background - the ppt was orginally developed in office 2010 using articulate trial on my personal laptop. My ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Brian Batt
Evi Jansen
Hi The company I work for wants to start with e-learning courses so our customers can learn how to work with our software in their own time, whenever they can and want...
By Brian Batt
Justin St. Cyr
Hi there, Is there a way for the audio to keep playing even after the the last tab in the slide has been clicked?  Justin
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sheri  Matt
I just wanted to share my excitement!  I love Articulate and have loved them since my first product in 2006!  I just upgraded to Studio '09 today and I am attending th...
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Shelly Cook
I'm looking for advice/suggestions. I have a course for which we want to track both pre-test and post-test scores.  The course is hosted on Articulate Online.  I publi...
By Brian Batt
De Wet  Neethling
Hi there. Pls help me to set up quizmaker so that the learner can attempt a questions more than once if he gets it wrong. I created a quiz in quizmaker, it has a coup...
By Helene Caura
Frances Steinberg
I'm putting together a course and I want one of my quizzes to allow the user to click on a level of a bar graph to indicate their response, and then after they do, the...
By David Anderson
Yaz M
Hello All The above is the message I get when I try to zip and email a file. any idea as to how I can fix this?
By Phil Mayor
Anonymous User
Hi all, Great work with this community, so many interesting ideas to inspire! I was wondering if someone could help with this issue. If i have 3 images on my ppt slide...
By Anonymous User
Christy Case
I am not sure if I changed a setting somewhere or not but I need learners to be able to click on the next slide button and proceed forward.  Currently, if I click on t...
By Jeanette Brooks
diana reardon
Hi everyone, I know that this issue has been brought up before, but I am really desperate for a solution.  My presentations generally include 45 or 50 pdf attachments....
By diana reardon
Bartlomiej Polakowski
Hello, in Slides Properties I've marked some slides as hidden and other as subpoints of main points. Now I have the problem that not all the subpoints are visible in t...
By Brian Batt
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I am using a blank slide to display a .swf file (with playbar) along with other objects. All objects appear as expected, until the Flash movie plays. I am keeping...
By Jennifer Bircher
Zara Ogden
Hi everyone I am trying to locate the details (step by step) instructions on how to insert multiple Engage Interaction as a swf. I am not sure how to rename the files....
By Anu Ashwat
Machelle collins
Hello, Can any one help me with printing a certificate for a course that will be published to run on cd? Additionally, I will need to load a copy of the lessons to a l...
By Robert Kennedy
Ana Cação
Dear all,  I have the PowerPoint '03 and the Articulate.  Recently I noticed that if I edit a PowerPoint (without using any feature from Articulate), after that some ...
By Ana Cação
Fridolin Richter
Hi all, I have created a SCORM 2004_r3 package with 2 slides of text and a slide of a question with a field for input (Survey question-essay). I uploaded the content t...
By Fridolin Richter
Tzenomira Dimitrova
Hi! I am new  and I don't know if 'articulate' can show the No of signs used in the presenter, engage and the quiz maker. Any help? Thank you Tzenomira
By Tzenomira Dimitrova