Product Last Post Replies
Abhishek Roy
Want a simple quiz show game like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?   I have attached the storyboard and documentation of the format of the game desired.   Can anyone...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Carolyn Lewis
Hi, I have looked at a couple of posts on printing certificates and because my e-learning is going to be used by people in varying situations e.g locally, on their LMS...
Paul Trainer
Layers Overlap Issue - Screencast Link >  In Storyline 2 there seems to be an issue with new layers overlapping the current ones despite the ‘Hide other slide laye...
By Paul Trainer
Nikita Shelar
Hi , Please help me i am using Time Count for my Quiz . But I dnt want start Timeline Again when i am seeing Review Quiz . I have Attached file . Please Find it &a...
By Nikita Shelar
sally Dark
Hi, I'm recording some systems training.  So the user can see all the information, sometimes you need to scroll down the page to view all the information.  Articulate...
By Phil Mayor
Laura Shaw
Hi,  I am using text variables in a course I originally made in Storyline and converted to Storyline 2 (but I have had this problem in Storyline 2 courses too).  I am ...
By Parashuram Vhaval
Karel Wagner
I'm attempting to build in interaction and I'm not sure of the best approach. The user has 18 sets of questions. On each set (A or B) the use enters a number from 1 t...
By Karel Wagner
Kennethg Goeieman
Hi,   I am using some third party software to protect my published content, which after I updated my storyline program realised that its not compatible with its new ...
By David Anderson
Nuno Pinto
Hello, I've been using Storyline 2 for quite sometime and I really enjoy the easy to use programming interface. We are working for a client with some quite specific ...
By Nuno Pinto
Amanda  Burkhart
If I select text and add a hyperlink, then publish my Storyline Presentation, the text looks like you should be able to click on it (turns blue, is underlined) but if ...
William Love
I am testing the recording simulation mode feature. I went to a company application and put in my personal name and password. For a trainee, I would need to customize ...
Stacy Land
I often have source scripting open in one window in Word and compare things with the screens at they play in Articulate SL.  In the 2.0 upgrade, I started having probl...
By Stacy Land
jacquelin nieves
Hello I am trying to download the course I have completed in Articulate Storyline 2. When publishing I have the correct boxes checked for; include HTML5 output, use ar...
Karen Pizur
Hi, I am setting up a slide that requires the enduser to enter data, a username. I would like the slide to automatically advance to the next slide upon the enduser en...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dorina Grossu
Hi,   I just want to confirm that Media in Engage 13 has a given set of dimensions and can not be open in a new browser, correct? When played on the slide, the vide...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Dorina Grossu
Kathrina Loeffler-Vulpe
Hi, I'm just wondering if anybody's run into a similar issue with states of buttons. I've instructed Storyline to grey out the buttons once the link is visited. But ...
Edward Nothnagle
Hello, I'm mostly very pleased with the accessibility features in the new release of SL2. One question...one of my presentations has free-form hot spots, but those ho...
nicole michaelis
Hi, I am having issues with revisiting a slide after the learner has taken a "quiz." I want that the learner can retake the scenarios if they did not enter the progre...
By Leslie McKerchie
Randall Sauchuck
I have a course that marks completion based on number of slides viewed. Once the course is complete a new button is revealed allowing the user to print a certificate o...
T S
Hi, Is there a way to hide the caption bubbles when publishing to Word? I tried moving the caption bubbles to a layer but then they do not show up when I publish to L...