Product Last Post Replies
G Dian
Does anyone have any advice on successfully publishing a story including video clips to an LMS for playing on HTML5 running on Internet Explorer 8?  Currently getting ...
Articulate Storyline almost 8 years ago
By G Dian
Bambi Snodgrass
I have a client who is using screenr videos in her training course, which she inserted as a web object. The problem is that for some users the video is not visible - t...
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
By Bambi Snodgrass
Patrick Angel
We seek Instructor Led  Face-to-Face Training or Webinar type training for a work group of about 12 employees all new to Articulate Storyline. We would also like this ...
By Peter Anderson
Gerry Wasiluk
Just curious how you folks might handle this .  .. For a course I have a character looking at himself in the mirror and asking himself  a question, and the mirror imag...
By Johnathan Brouwer
Luke Ward
Hi all, Here one I'm coming across: I have a bulleted list in a caption. The text is horizontally aligned to the left and vertically aligned to the middle of the capti...
By Stephen L. Colucci, Ph.d.
Olga Orrit
Hi. I'm not so good at Articulate at the moment  and I'm bulidning short course in Glossary. My course is in swedish and I'm trying to change the name on all the butto...
Articulate Engage almost 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
LynDee Leffler
Course shows In Progress after completion. The course will not show "Complete."  I had two topics in one presentation. I split the two topics into two courses... Slide...
By Peter Anderson
melissa berthold
Hi! I want to include ungraded quizes or reviews in my Articulate course.  In Quizmaker, I see the Graded Quiz, but how do I insert a couple of quiz questions  to revi...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Yulstar lukimin
Dear All, I have publish my elearning course to LMS package and upload it to our LMS. I tested with IE 8 and it works fine. Then, I tested with Mozilla and it failed t...
By Peter Anderson
James Werling
I created a simulation in Captivate 6 and inseted the HTML5 file as a web object in Story line with a couple of other anitmations. When published the video plays fine ...
By James Werling
G Dian
I notice from a previous Articulate Engage post that it is possible to export an Engage interaction into Lectora. If I develop a Story in Storyline, is it possible to ...
By G Dian
Jacinta Penn
Hi All, I'm having a problem with some tabs I created.  The rounded rectangle shape is rotated 90 degrees so to have the text right, I have to rotate the text 270 degr...
By Justin Grenier
Leonie Coupar
Can you assist please? I have inserted a Web Object that points to a PDF on our Intranet.  Can preview file fine when viewing in Web Object Tool.  Display settings are...
By Peter Anderson
Mayra Aixa Villar
Hi everyone,  I´d like to share with you a sample course I developed with Storyline as part of my thesis to get an M.A. in Applied Linguistics.You´ll notice that it´s ...
By Daniel Brigham
Ant Pugh
hope it's useful!  Articulate Storyline: How to create patterned backgrounds with a gradient http://www.litmos.com/authoring-tools/articulate-storyline-how-to-create-p...
By Ant Pugh
vinayak kadam
Hello All, I have another thread discussing an error which I get due to heavy story file size (around 100 MB's). But just to make sure more and more people put their t...
By Justin Grenier
Brent Berheim
So - I have been combing through the forums for this, and don't seem to see my problem discussed. I am getting erroneous slide notes on my quiz slides.  They seem to b...
By Felix Kapohl
James Brandwood
Hi Everybody, This is something that has been a problem for awhile but didn't bother me enough to try fix it - until now. At the moment I am working from a local envir...
By Justin Grenier
Jeroen van der Put
Hello all, I'm wondering if there is any way to add PHP-code to a project - I'm trying to build a form. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them! Jeroen
By Jeroen van der Put
Kate Atkinson
Hi there, I have encountered a strange occurrence in Storyline.. it may just be solved by one of the tricks of the trade. I have found that I have if I insert cut-out...
By Kate Atkinson