Product Last Post Replies
Ingrid Johnston
Hi All, I would like to have just the content text display when a marker is clicked (no title) in Storyline - is this possible? Also, is there any way to change the si...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Priya Kumar
Hello All   Is there any way to control zoom percentage when we click Zoom Picture button to magnify the image to the desired extent? Please advise. Thanks! Priya  
By Christie Pollick
Joana Abrantes
Good morning, I was asked to publish my elearning presentation into a video to be used on youtube. I believe that the best way would be to publish it into a .MP4 for...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Amanda Reasor
Hi, there!  I double-clicked to open Storyline, but before it actually opened a dialog box popped-up saying: "Flash Player 10 or higher for Internet Explorer is requi...
By Christie Pollick
Ken Stafford
Hello My IT department are trying to install Storyline 2 for me but we keep seeing an error screen (attached) is it possible to run StoryLine 1 and 2 from the same PC....
By Leslie McKerchie
Scott Burnett
Howdy all, need some help. With the changes to YouTube, I have used the inserting web objects option to embed my videos. It took a while to figure out how, but I got ...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
LeaAnn Herring
When I try to insert a photograph character, I only have one option.  I had Storyline 2 before, my hard drive crashed, I got it reloaded on a new laptop and now I can ...
By Christie Pollick
Sam Carter
Does anyone configure courses in 16 x 9 with a higher pixel ratio like 2000 x 650? The default of 720 x 405 seems small for today's monitors. Any caveats?
By Sam Carter
Dorothy Miller
Hi Could anyone help?  I have had my computer upgraded and a new version of Articulate installed.  It does not recognize my old activation code so Articulate have pro...
By Leslie McKerchie
Betsy Murphy
How can I bring the learner directly back to the course after they have downloaded a PDF link that they click on?
By Christie Pollick
Michael Atkins
Good afternoon everyone!  I am relatively new to Storyline and all that goes with it including adding quizzes to my modules. I have recorded sound to each of my slide...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jacqueline George
Hello Everyone.   I've just published my course to CD and I'm noticing a few glitches.  The first glitch is an audio delay when playing the first course video/MP4.  T...
Becky Evens
Hi! Please help.....! I have some FLV videos that have a transparent background, and I have placed them in Articlulate Storyline courses before (in storyline 1), but ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Emilie Paré
Hello! I would like to create a new training. I would like to use the magazine or newspaper concept. Have you any ideas for me? Thanks!
By Emilie Paré
Eric Stephan
Hey folks -- when one looks at the fancy demo, "broken coworker," available on http://www.articulate.com/community/showcase.php ... that course uses visual screens tha...
Ashley Hirai
I am currently working on a project that has 8 items in a quiz. ( it has branching within the assessments and I have them randomized by randomizing the 1st item that w...
By Leslie McKerchie
Henning P S
Hi I'm new to storyline, but have some years of e-learning experience. I'm planning to use storyline for a course we are creating these days (client demand), but the ...
Lorraine Butler
I've had a request to change the colour of some of the existing quiz templates in the Storyline 1 Software to make them easier to read. e.g. Matching Drag & Drop a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steven Croft
Hi all, when viewing the HTML5 output, has anyone had issues with text in captions not aligning correctly (hangs out of the balloon - I do use a %var_name% in the ball...
By Christie Pollick
Julie Taylor
Hi all I am wondering if there is any way to do this.  I have a start button and several text bubbles that have entrance animation attached to each and are all set t...
By Christie Pollick