Product Last Post Replies
Islam Al-Shamsey
Hello there, (1) I attached PDF file in resource then I moved the soryline file to another PC and started publishing my course, after I tested it I found that I can't...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sarah Grund
Hello all,  I've created a tutorial in Storyline that includes a number of multiple answer quiz questions and a blank results slides with a 'review results' button fo...
By Christie Pollick
Robin Hill
Does anyone know if there is a way to offer a storyline 2 file for offline viewing and interaction?  I'm seeking to allow students to download the file and view it whe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Jones
I've created an animated side menu on my master slide but I've ran into a problem & I really need help fixing it. The titles on my slides disappear when I click on...
By Lisa Jones
samantha smith
Hello I have built a custom player in Storyline to match the corporate look. But for some reason the Glossary is not matching the rest of the player. it is showing up ...
R K
Hi, I believe storyboarding is a waste of time. I prefer to develop the course in storyline and do any edits if required by the client. What are your thoughts? Do you...
By Parashuram Vhaval
R K
I believe Storyline v2 is mad expensive. Any particular reason for that? It is almost double the price of v1. Is there any discount available for any professionals?&nb...
By Wendy Farmer
Eneida Siculietano
Hi, I need some help in setting up Condition trigger. I have a screen with 4 buttons when first button is clicked the state of the button changes to Visited, now if th...
By Christie Pollick
Katie L
I'm having problems with sharing a file prior to loading it to LMS.  I created content with engage and then have loaded it into storyline.  I typically publish as a CD...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Veronica Haynes
We are storing several videos on a SharePoint site.  I need to link to one and display it in a lightbox in my course.  It is way too large to imbed it so I want to lin...
By Veronica Haynes
Karen Walker
Hello! I'm trying my hand at using variables and am running into a snag. I want buttons to hide and appear based on the completion of an activity, but they're not wo...
By Karen Walker
shivani B
Hello I have created a course with an assessment that has unlimited attempts. If I fail the first attempt and try to take the second attempt, I am unable to click on a...
By Terry Coe
Terry Coe
I am trying to insert an audio track over my screen recording. I was able to insert the audio track on the slide, and get the timing lined up, I think. The issue I am...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lynn Rimer Caissy
Hello, I've recently converted Storyline webcasts with quizzes embedded into Storyline2. After publishing the results from the quizzes are not accurate. I'll get every...
By Lynn Rimer Caissy
Renee Brown
In the Player menu, the text lines up perfectly when wrapping--once the course is published, the text does not line up.
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Danica Penner
I have created a select all question with a long list of options. Is there a way to put the options into multiple columns? I want the user to be able to see all the op...
Doral Andersson
I finished a course and the pause button wasn't showing in seekbar or player bar at bottom.  I have read discussions and learned how to add it on each slide but is the...
By Christie Pollick
Stephen Moreland
My client wants an index at the end of the instructional content so the learner can return to any unit and review it prior to starting the quiz. That's simple enough. ...
Zollie B
Nothing major here, but the "fill" states of my orange stars have defaulted back to blue after installing the update.
Joseph Riegelmayer
I have a question regarding the turorials on the site..  Are there any that are videos?   Also.. I am doing the tutorial Recording Screencasts... I am putting in int ...