Product Last Post Replies
Stephen Musson
When I create a slide in Storyline, sometimes the text  box extends off the slide.   In Quizmaker, a slider bar would be generated to allow a user to scroll down and v...
Articulate Storyline almost 8 years ago
By Adrian Dean
Alan Santos
Is it possible to not allow the user to go the the Result Slide from the quiz until he answer all the questions? obs: the user can skip and back all the questions.
By Alan Santos
Kristi Thorkelson
Is there a way to link multiple Presenter files?  Example: The course consists of five modules.  Each module is a separate Presenter file.  At the end of Module 1, can...
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
By Kristi Thorkelson
Steve Bunting
When I am setting up screens buttons/markers appwear to aligned and correct but when I preview / publish they have moved.  Pre publish screen print Post publish Hop...
By Peter Anderson
tin C
Hi all, Finally was able to download the trail of storyline and started playing with it and to be honest I feel like I am a little lost. The demos etc look so seemless...
By Bruce Graham
Alex Santos
Hello, I have created a quiz (twice now, actually recreated it from scratch thinking the quizmaker file might have gotten corrupted) that when published, fails to publ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By Alex Santos
Corey Smiley
I was wondering if this is possible.. so far I have not been able to find anything to help me do this.. I plan on having cards laid out on the bottom of the screen, wh...
By Annie Jean
enzo capobianco
hi, someone would know how to say in block SeekBar storyline? I need to make is that you can only view without sending it forward. thanks very much.
By Jill McNair
Walter Thompson
I've seen how the Storyline player allows learners to download elearning content via the iPad. Is there any similar functionality for downloading content to view offli...
By Adrian Dean
Sarah Watson
Hope I'm putting this in the right place. This is my first course-building attempt with Storyline and I have viewed the tutorials but have not had the chance to attend...
By Adrian Dean
Rebecca Goia
Is there a special setting that needs to be set for a course to bookmark? I am reviewing a course that only has 2 quizmaker files and about 6 ppt slides. The only prob...
By Rebecca Goia
Bev Jamlig
Hi,  I'm developing a pre-test using Articulate or Captivate with these conditions: There are five modules in the course After the pretest, learners will be asked whic...
By Justin Wilcox
Graeme Nicholls
Hi all Hope everyone is having a great day I need to configure some Quizmaker quizzes so that they will not run if the student has already passed the quiz. Has anyone ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
laura herzegovitch
hello - for some reason, when a callout disappears - it shows a flash disappearing again of the callout....but it only happens when published. you can't see it when p...
By Peter Anderson
Zack Rhoades
Hello, I'm running into a bit of a strange issue that I didn't see covered on the forum. I've got a Storyline project which contains a recording from a meeting. When I...
By Justin Wilcox
John Menken
Hi Everyone, I'm working off the trial version of Storyline right now and I have a video on a slide. When I'm going through the slide and adding objects shapes, etc I ...
By Peter Anderson
Dar Maxwell
We have moved websites and have transferred the majority of content. There are a handful of Articulate screencasts that aren't transferring. They successfully play on ...
By Peter Anderson
David Stanley
I could not wait to get SL and use it to improve a product that I recently completed using Presenter. But now things aren't so good. I am trying to place a demonstrati...
By Peter Anderson
By Peter Anderson
Ted Hildebrandt
Wish list ideas:         Have Storyline be able to suck in F4V Flash files (I believe F4V is = mp4 with just a Flash wrapper). Should be          easy to include.    ...
By Gerry Wasiluk