Product Last Post Replies
Amy O'Donnell
This is the second time using motion paths in SL2. I'm having a problem with the graphics looking blurry. Basically, I'm taking a longer image (scrolling website) and ...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Derek  Kindig
Hi,  Recently I've had to update an old course that was developed in Storyline 1 and when I updated the project all appeared to be fine except a couple things. As sho...
By Christie Pollick
Ashley Burns
Several of our ipad's that currently hold the articulate app found that when the app was updated the course material was no longer able to be accessed. What can be don...
By Ashley Burns
Frank Snider
Is there a way to only let the student go back one page in a lesson? I do not want to be able to go all the way back through the course which will allow someone else t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Frank Snider
I would like to only let the student advance to the next lesson if they achieve a score of 80% or better on a quiz. If not, they will have to click the retry quiz butt...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Carrie F
I made some minor changes to a file and now the client cannot upload the updated file into their LMS. I have ensured that the publishing settings are the same as they ...
By Christie Pollick
Tina Brown
Help! The attached module was originally created in SL1 and then, updated in SL2. For some reason, when I publish it now, I'm getting the attached error no matter how ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jason Gressman
I have made the final updates to a project that I am working on Storyline 2, and went to put everything in the Sandbox environment of our LMS for testing. Now I am get...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Delfin
Please guys can you please help me with a javascript that can be used in the articulate storyline 2 that when you have 2 textbox that ask for the name and email and yo...
By Rob Verzera
Inna Mostovoy
I was not able to figure out how to enable the next button for the learning interactions in Auto Control mode, so it keeps cycling around in the loop over the same scr...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Patty Franco
Hi everyone! I am completely new to Storyline 2 and I had this idea that now I can't seem to figure out how to put it together. It is a drag and drop quiz question, w...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelly Schultze
In one of my courses, I'm trying to set it up to have the learner enter numbers for an equation. But Storyline is rounding to two decimal places. For the one number, 0...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
Is there a way to add a second RESOURCES Tab?  Not just any tab, a resource tab? Sam
Allyson Miller
Hello all! I'm having some problems with keyboard navigation of SL content. I can't tab in and I can't tab out. If I tab from the browser address bar, I get as far a...
By Christie Pollick
Todd Whitmer
Hello! I have been in communication with Articulate support and we seem to have a disconnect in communicating. The issue in a nutshell is that I was recently upgrade...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
William Hough
Can a StoryLine 2 coder speak to this? For whatever reason, the only time SL2 runs agonizingly slow is when I'm working in a master slide (for example, setting up my g...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ben Sewell
Hi all, I've been looking into the options for creating a custom menu that is: Translucent A drop down that can be opened or closed Variable content - may hold t...
Penelope Kuhn
I noticed that the default states for quiz items are different sizes. For example, 'selected' is slightly larger. I would like them to all be the same size, but when I...
By Penelope Kuhn
Darren D
Hi guys. I have opened the audio editor and have silenced a section using the silence button in the editor. Now I'd like to un-slience part of that section after I "...
Jay  Chun
Hello! I have a set of quiz questions with no results slide at the end of scene 1.  After 3 questions, the user will go to the next scene.  Now, when I go back to the ...
By Leslie McKerchie