Product Last Post Replies
Dennis Hall
Hi: I really like this new site, however, as the seems to be no more Mail and Friends functionality in this version of the platform, I'll ask and hope Articulate gets...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Stephen Scott
Is there any way to stop the scrollbar covering the last character of a sentence in the notes tab (see attached) Basically I just need to adjust the padding so that ...
By Emily Ruby
Brittany Jordan
Hi, I'm having trouble editing text in different states. I need to make a 'background' state that shows a shape but without the standard text. Every time I edit the ne...
By Emily Ruby
Maggie Hu
Hello all,  I have this six-tab multiple layer interaction. Four of these six tabs have one layer for each of them. The other two tab each has two layers. For example...
By Emily Ruby
Matthew Devlin
Hi everyone, I have a number of lessons that all have custom invalid pop-ups on all true/false, multiple choice and multiple response questions. I followed the instru...
By Emily Ruby
Ken Resner
Maybe this will save someone from frustration and major waste of time. A support case has been created. I've been setting up 29 slides with easily over a hundred trig...
By Emily Ruby
david mckisick
Hello. I have my slides setup with conditional triggers for the NEXT button. I have one trigger to prevent navigation to the next slide until a variable becomes True, ...
By Emily Ruby
cynthia rogers
Hi,  I have been working with Storyline for the last few months (self taught with various online tutorials) and am now seeking some 1x1 training to fine tune my skill...
By Christie Pollick
Jennie Waddington
Hi, I have created a course that has the voiceover script attached on the player. When the script is long, the scrollbar to see the end of the script works fine on my...
By Emily Ruby
alicia newton
I have a draw from question bank slide in my project, with 5 slides for questions in it. They need to display in order. So, in the properties, I've turned OFF (uncheck...
By Emily Ruby
Julien Martin-Schmitt
Hi everybody, I am coming to you once more time, I have discovered a new bug in Storyline 2 about the option "Draw questions randomly".  In my file structure, I have...
By Emily Ruby
Wendy Farmer
We have just started the process of converting all our SL1 projects to SL2 and we use custom nav buttons (images).  On conversion they appear in SL2 as much smaller an...
By Emily Ruby
Drew .
This is a problem with the latest versions of Firefox and Opera. IE, Chrome and Safari seem OK. I have previously done identical with projects created in SL 1 and th...
By Emily Ruby
David Kelling
I'm publishing my SL2 (Update 3) file with HTML5 (not AMP). I have quiz questions and a Results slide. Allow User to Review Quiz is NOT checked.  This happens for some...
By Emily Ruby
Robert Chung
Hello, Currently, my company's LMS does not support the playback of MP4 videos. With Storyline 1, I would convert all videos to FLV+alpha channel to prevent Storyline...
By Emily Ruby
Ted Nguyen
Hi everyone, I was wondering if developers on the forum has any recommendations on software or forms that they are using to track production changes and change input f...
By Christie Pollick
John Curran
When I try to embed a video from YouTube I get a 'device support error' in Articulate Storyline 2. The attached thumbnail is shown and the video fails to play. Any id...
By Phil Mayor
Laurie Barnett
I shared this slider example with the North Texas Articulate Users Group this evening. It was my first attempt at a slider, so I learned a lot doing it! I'm sure it c...
By david mckisick
Ramesh BS
Hi I am a newbie to this forum. Just wanted to know if there is a way to assign a time gap between every attempt. Example: after one failed attempt, the user only ge...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Claudia Lima
A lot of our customers don't have access to a printer in order to print the certificate. We need to receive the results of the online course for the employee records. ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie