Product Last Post Replies
Alan Livingston
Articulate 2013 Hello, I'm using an embedded Quiz within an Articulate Presenter 2013 project. I've successfully translated all content (PPT content, Articulate conte...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
John Burton
Hi, I have a Storyline 2 package with 5 scenes and many slides. There are 3 different master slides used.  In master slide view I can hover over the master and the p...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Andrey Oborsky
Hi team! I just found a silly issue with layout used tooltip - for some reason it shows negative number. I have 15 slides in the project with 5 blank layouts and 10 m...
By Emily Ruby
Kai ...
Q1: Why does this marker still show white when I have the marker label styles set to no color and no line? Is there a way to completely disable this when the marker is...
By Emily Ruby
sebastjan f
hi, developing a text entry quiz (only interested in HTML5 version). I set up a text entry box on slide one (deleted "type your text here" from player/text labels), ...
By Emily Ruby
Ulrika Holtenäs
Hi, I started working on an eLearning in SL1 and now upgraded to SL2. For some reason when working with the file in SL2 some, not all, check boxes used with the multi...
By Emily Ruby
Nancy Woinoski
I am working on a course that has to be accessible with JAWS - I got some feedback that says JAWS says the word "Graphic" before reading on screen text and that it rea...
By Emily Ruby
A D  D I S C O
Hi everybody,   As a big fan of the Articulate Storyline suite (I've been using it since the beginning), I had to try the new version of Storyline. So I've imported...
By Emily Ruby
Author SME
After placing an object in a slide, whenever I am trying to " Align to Cue point" or "Align to Playhead", the whole timeline gets extended to 100 secs. Because of this...
By Emily Ruby
Peter Zaidel
Our Storyline 2 course seems to be reporting passed when a user clicks try again.  Looking at the LMS logs, it appears the course initially correctly reports a non-pas...
By Emily Ruby
Adel Danial
Hi I am to finish my first Project with Storyline 2, but what i can deactivate by testing is the extra slides which appear while reviewing the Quiz. any Tip thanks adel
By Emily Ruby
Allison LaMotte
Hello, I am currently having an issue with a lightbox slide when viewed on an iPad via the HTML5 publication. I have created a lightbox "menu", which consists of a s...
By Emily Ruby
Gaetan Vanderhaegen
We have a big Storyline 2 project that needs to be translated in a number of different languages. Since we did this many times without much problems in Storyline 1, we...
By Emily Ruby
Bo Toennesen
Hi all and Merry Christmas I have make a littel quiz and I want to shuffle the Answers. I goes fine in the first round with SL2, but when I go from the resultsite to ...
By Emily Ruby
Diane Kasselhut
I have a response slide on which learners need to drag and drop numbers to match categories. Learners have three opportunities to pass the quiz. The first time learne...
By Emily Ruby
T W
Hello, when I publish a storyline quiz to "Include html5 output", test it on an iPad from a link (not using the Articulate Mobile Player), and click the retry quiz b...
By Emily Ruby
Alan Elman
Hey Now Heroes! I have an issue that QA tossed back at me and I don't know how to fix... does anyone know why the text in my notes tab is going underneath the scrollba...
By Emily Ruby
Renee Bennett
Hi guys, This is driving me crazy! No matter what I do, I cannot get my hyperlinked text to highlight when I hover over it. I have read through the hyperlink-related ...
By Emily Ruby
Andrey Oborsky
Hi there! There is an issue with 'fade in' and 'fade out' objects when clicking replay button. In general - the issue appears when using 'fade out' animation. The ob...
By Emily Ruby
Dennis Hall
Hi All: I have an issue in SL2 with layers that contain a slider. I am unable to copy/paste or duplicated the layer. Any ideas on what the issue could be? Best Rega...
By Emily Ruby