Product Last Post Replies
Brian Swisher
Is there a publishing option within Storyline that will allow a project to only report to an LMS as complete is the user reaches the Target Score?  The LMS I am workin...
Articulate Storyline almost 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Karen Mountain
I have a huge client that needs to have certificates print out.  We have the HTML code, and it is simple, looking just like the sample in the Screenr video, but we can...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have never had ANY issues ever before, ever. I just select the file and hit the button. Today I have a new (Trial --> activated off old licence) version of E...
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Tara Magdalinski
I am hoping someone can help me. I've scoured through the forums and tried everything that has been suggested in other queries, on the relevant KB page and so on - all...
By Tara Magdalinski
Johnathan Brouwer
My Goofy quesiton of the day is: When you all create layers with text boxes, graphic boxes etc...what is the fastest way to ensure they are lined up so that they don't...
By Johnathan Brouwer
Brian Swisher
Hello all, I have used both a question bank and standard question slides in modules that I have loaded into our LMS.  For some reason, when a user selects submit, ther...
By Brian Swisher
Karen M.
Hi, Our company is moving to a wiki/social knowledge base for its technical documentation of behavioral health solutions.  I'm tinkering with the best way to both embe...
By Karen M.
Artur Russ Filho
Hello, I'm not finding any tip on how to create a WBT course that is in fact made of several PPT files. Is there an easy wasy to link one course end to start the next ...
By Mike Taylor
Sarah Newman
Hi all! I'm working on polishing up my very first Articulate course, and I'm having a bit of trouble with my music loop. If I play the entire presentation straight thr...
By Sarah Newman
claire Flowers
Is it possible to publish a branching Articulate course to a DVD rather than a LMS? Thank you, Claire
By Mike Taylor
Alastair  Moore
Hi all! Some urgent advice needed. Essentially I have one piece training, consisting of several parts in the same project, that is being published for LMS. Employees t...
By Jeanette Brooks
Jeanette Brooks
A Storyline user asked: how do I create a menu with 4 items, but only make 1 item active until the corresponding section is complete, then make the 2nd item active, an...
By Jeanette Brooks
Jared Pearse
Hi all, I am currently using a trial version of articulate online as my LMS.  I can publish OK but not too sure how to get the right link for my learners to view on th...
By Bruce Graham
Uma V
I have a table with two radio buttons that have hotspots. When the user clicks on the hotspots/radio buttons, based on their selection one of many states of the table ...
By Uma V
Howard Tanzman
If I set a question as a required answer, the system does not enforce it.  The user can just skip answering the question.  Is there something else that needs to be se...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By Howard Tanzman
Judy Hartmann
I've published a presentation containing quizzes and Engage files, all of which have audio.  After going through one Engage Interaction in the presentation, the presen...
By Judy Hartmann
dave lees
Does anybody know where you can change the color of the preloader? I can't seem to find it anywhere
By dave lees
Josh Janikowski
We installed the update to our scorm building block in Blackboard that includes the Tin Can support.  I published a storyline package and ziped it up and targeted tin ...
By Josh Janikowski
John Durbin
Does Articulate Storyline include Engage or do I need to purchase Engage separately?...JD
By John Durbin
Michelle Gerokoulis
I've instered a video (Mp4) on a slide and it will not play when published.  As an alternate I tried to use an embed code for a You Tube video, but still it will not p...
By Peter Anderson