Product Last Post Replies
Faye N.
Hello, I have been working on a module and I'm about half way through recording the audio.  All of a sudden it won't let me record audio.  The countdown gets stuck at ...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
NOA eLearning Department
I would like to personalised the learner experience by grabbing his/her login name. Any tips?
Adam Wissman
Does anyone know how to disable F Keys in Internet Explorer 11?  My Storyline 2 file utilizes the F4 key to move the user past a slide, but in Internet Explorer 11 th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rhona Blankenship
Hi, I have a course where I have four markers placed on a map. Once all four markers have been selected, I want a shape to appear. Unfortunately, I am unable to get t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jay Baker
Hello, i have created some quizzes with quizmaker 9 and from one day to another the submit button at the end of the quiz doesn't work. If the users click on the submit...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
Jay  Chun
I am trying upload a published AICC SCORM but I keep getting his error in moodle.  I'm not sure what is happening.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Incorrect...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kevin Primat
Is there a %--% tag I can place in a text box that would allow me to see if that JavaScript was sucessful?
Carrie F
I have a project that is going to be translated into 23 languages. The client has requested that all the languages be in one course (it will be branching based on thei...
By Carrie F
Pat Stonehouse
Hi, Can anyone tell me if a course that I created in Studio 9 can b viewed on mobile devices and tablets?
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Pat Stonehouse
Danielle Wallace
Hello The color scheme in Storyline 1 keeps reverting back to an old original color scheme.  I know this was a bug and I used to just keep changing it to the correct ...
John Ingram
How can I have a continue button (to next slide) appear only when a person has clicked on and reviewed each of the layers?
By G McKinzie
Bjarne O
Following this tutorial, we import hundreds of questions from excel - and its a wonderful addition to storyline 2. We are presented with this import dialog: When d...
Jennifer Alluisi
I need to update a presentation in SL1, but when I try to open the program - either by opening the actual presentation or by just opening the program first before navi...
Alexander Broom-Roden
Within our flash developed courses we had a feature called a 'revision pad', where the user would add questions from the exam simulator for reference in their studies ...
By Alexander Broom-Roden
verbist Laurent
Hi, I am sure my issue might be extremely straightforward for some of you. I am using storyline 2 in a baisc way that looks more like a slide presentation than a full...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert Willis
So out of no where, All articulate products are asking me to install adobe flash player 10 or higher before it will even open any of the software.  However; I have ado...
Patrick O'Keefe
we are building a program for IPad mini and was wondering what the best screen resolution and size are. also the best way to download an entire field guide that can be...
By Christie Pollick
Fran Schadler
This is amazing to me, but when I click on the download template my screen fills with garbage.  https://articulate-heroes.s3.amazonaws.com/import_templateeoz3qu.xls  ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Danny Weiner
Looking for free player skins. Any suggestions?
Karen Marsh
Hi All, I am creating an ungraded survey that uses Likert scale, similar to a Myers-Briggs style personality inventory, so (for example)  if they score 1-5 they are l...