Product Last Post Replies
Kendra Barker
Please see the attached.  Slide 1.3 is not working the way I want.  The user should click on each button on the right, go to that slide (ex: 1.4) then back to 1.3.  Th...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Luke Mosse
Hi there I'm currently trying to make a quiz template in which I want to use custom shapes as buttons for the quiz choices. So far it seems that I can only use the s...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew McKay
Anyone mind explaining this one for me??? (See attached video) This occured eariler today when, in storview, I duplicated a scene and then used my mouse scroll wheel t...
By Leslie McKerchie
maie maie
not all flash works after inserting them in the preview
By Leslie McKerchie
HR Graves
Well, perhaps it's actually me that hasn't set it up correctly, but in any case, something's wrong. I've got a light bulb graphic with two triggers set up: 1) to sho...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bjarne O
I have this annoying reproduce-able issue in SL2: If I stick with the default story size, fonts in my master slides, stay whatever size it set them to. But once I cho...
By Leslie McKerchie
edward greller
I am puzzled with this issue. I make reading/writing for ESL learners with the new Storyline 2. These activities typically have 4-5 scenes. On the final slide we have ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Cathy Melcher
I have a Swf file inserted into a slide in Storyline. I also have a quiz created. I would like the video to play and automatically go to the quiz without adding a butt...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nikolaus Stosiek
Hi all ! If I try to record an online life conference or a video I have to position a microphone in front of the speaker to record the sound. While the record all othe...
Articulate Replay almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Montague, CPLP
I've built a course that is sort of adaptive. There are 3 modules in it and at the beginning the user makes some selections (using some nifty sliders) to tell them wh...
By Kevin Thorn
HPL Training
Hi all - looking for some advice and hoping some of you can help. I am doing a Jeopardy -style game using question banks. For every question that is in the course, I ...
By Alan Montague, CPLP
June Dunlap
Is there any way possible to get the attachments in the Resources tab to open in a new window so it doesn't interfere with the students while taking the course? No mat...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Jill Foster
I'm working with feedback slides for the first time. I'm just using it to show the learner if there selections on a matching drop down exercise were correct.  I'm usin...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carrie Eaton
I have one slide where red lines show up only when I publish. They're not in the PPT and don't show when I preview. See attached. The first time it happened, I re-cre...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
Is there a way to change the default correct feedback which reads: "That's right! You selected the correct response."
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Stephen Cone
Note:  I have read the Feature Request Process Word of Mouth Blog posting and have already submitted some feature requests. I understand that the final decision about...
By Peter Rich
Sam Carter
Must Layers always use the Feedback Master?
By Leslie McKerchie
Doug Doyle
When I open Engage via the Edit in Engage button in PowerPoint, Engage opens as it should. The problem is when I Save and Close to return to PowerPoint I now have two ...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike B.
I posted in another thread about a method I was using for adding closed captioning to longer videos. This uses a separate video for just the closed captioned words, wh...
By Mike B.
Sam Carter
Can Storyline's right panel be suppressed for a wider view?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard