Product Last Post Replies
Laurie Noffs
Hi.  I am using Storyline 1.  I would like to include a video as a small thumbnail to provide the audio for the slide.  I would like to have the user be able to click ...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Laurie Noffs
Teresa Hansen
Trying to create a quiz at the end of my project and I am getting an error code: ERROR: Unable to create an instance of Articulate Quizmaker Hoe can I fix this.
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rachel Taekla
I'm building a course in storyline that incorporates a "pick many" quiz in which the learner needs to click on  four out of six post-its for the right answer. I would ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Daniel Carroll
Is anyone else having issues viewing/downloading the files uploaded to the discussion forums? I'll click the link and get sent to a page of gibberish.
Ryan Reilly
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tom Hudson
I am trying to make a simple demo of how spoofing in emails works. I sent myself an email with a hyperlink to a false email address, and I want to record floating the ...
Articulate Replay 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Susan Jones
I have created a 10 question quiz in a course, and set the score to 80%. The questions are valued at 10 points each - but when the user gets 7/10 - they are still gett...
Lars Eversmann
The user should see the video. After that the user must click on the button 1,2, 3 and return to the main page. So the user should click on CLOSE to close the window. ...
By Christie Pollick
Maggie Ungerboeck
Hi, I work for a software company and am creating videos with screenshots. I am struggling with the best way to format the screenshot so they stand out a bit and aren...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jan Patterson
Where can I find those fantastic tutorials for Studio '09 products? I can't seem to find then anymore.   Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Sayewich
Hello, I am working on an project in Studio 13 and have multiple embedded Engage and Quizmaker files.  I am working off of my C: drive and have kept all of the files ...
Scott Hill
I have just downloaded the Storyline 2 free trial, but when I've opened it, all the text is in either Chinese or Japanese.....anyone know how to change it to English?
marielle paul-fortin
Hello I making a big formation (more than 150 slides) so I have a lot of differents zoom regions. It's a realy big work to adapt all the layer. It's possible to dis...
Shannon Long
When SL first released for mobile there were many gap items.  Is there a published list of outstanding items that need to be "fixed" for all features to work for mobile?
By Michael Hinze
Chris Ammon
I'm creating a software simulation course that will run on a touch screen laptop. The course trains learners how to use software that runs on that same laptop. The cli...
Susan Jones
I have a 10 questions quiz, each question is worth 10 points and the score is 80% - but when a user gets 7/10 questions they are getting a pass. What's going on?
By Michael Shannon
Deb Creghan
Hello all - I know I can link to a document in SL, but can I link to a specific place in that document?  The SME wants to have one document and allow the learner to cl...
Dana Lynne Singfield
I have a Storyline slide on which the user must click five checkboxes before the hidden Next button becomes visible. Clicking each checkbox will take the user to a dif...
By Michael Shannon
Larry Fischer
Wondering if a question can show the correct answer if the user answers wrong when submitted. I know it shows that when reviewing a quiz but if the questions are sepa...
By Deanna Brigman
Jamie Yoder
Hi! I'm working on a rather large project that uses at least 20 videos and maybe 400 images. Is there a way to "stitch" together multiple storyline scorm packages (or ...
By Leslie McKerchie