Product Last Post Replies
Raffaele Pastura
Hello I have this problem, my course must remain incomplete mode before passing the final test. In Swf version OK, though html5 after 3 or 4 times that I close the cou...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Raffaele Pastura
Charlie Holsten
I have 9 layers, but only 3 are appear to be functional on my slider.  When I get to the fourth layer or the fourth point on the slider, it freezes on that layer and d...
By Michael Hinze
Laurie Noffs
Hi.  I am using Storyline 1.  My employer asked me to create a lesson with multiple pages.  He asked me to create a link on a client website that takes the user to a p...
By Christie Pollick
Joe Turi
Hello! I'm trying to create a trigger that enables me to select the correct amount of Oxygen delivered (ie. 24%), after I have selected the correct delivery method fr...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Shreyas Naik
Please explain How to Embed Video in Articulate Storyline   Thanks & Regards, Shree
By Christie Pollick
Jerry McRoy
Greetings Friends, Last week after MUCH frustration, I asked for help here and found out how to keep my quiz feedback from turning out 'microsopic.'  (I honestly don'...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sharon Huston
Does anyone have experience uploading a TinCan file to an external server and then having scores report back to an LMS?  I know in theory TinCan can do this, but my Go...
By Sharon Huston
Kendra Kernen
Is there a limit on the file size or number of slides that can be in a Presenter project? I get this error (see attachment) every time I try to publish this course, wh...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Manuel Aicart
Could anybody take a look at the attached 18 question quiz to find out why the results slide always shows 100% score regardless of how many mistakes I make? I've tried...
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniela Slater
I inserted images behind text in SL2 and used transparency so the font was legible.  When I uploaded the output files to Google Drive and then opened the project from ...
Carl  Black
I have published  a storyline for the web (web tab clicked) which I have checked the include HTML 5 output and checked the use Articulate Mobile player on Ipad. I have...
By Christie Pollick
Shyam Saha
Hi, I see a strange case for few of my users, who are using SCORM 1.2 in Moodle 2.7 When they access, LMS doesn't store the records correctly. If you look at the bel...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Rajdeep Pal
Hi, I am facing a problem in running a course developed in Articulate Storyline. The Play button is missing and the Replay button is misaligned in the HTML5 Output in...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Raper
A really great feature in Adobe Captivate is the ability to import a video and ask it to span a set number of slides. By doing this it is then possible to pause the vi...
Stacey LH
Hello everyone.  I've tried to find an answer to this question on the boards, but not had much luck. If I wanted to create a character pack with approximately 25 basi...
By Christie Pollick
Helena Smith
I need the review page to show the correct answers to the drag and drop page, but I don't know how to show it. 
By Leslie McKerchie
Dane Boyington
It seems that the question editor always want to change feedback branching to automatically advance to the next slide. I don't want this to happen, so every time I edi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jason Gressman
Hello all,   I am having trouble with the logic that I would like to apply to the Retry Test button on the Results slide. If the user passes the course, I would like...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sayuj Ravindran
Hi, I installed Articulate Storyline and Replay and activated them using the company provided serial keys. When the Register option came up, I chose to do it later. T...
By Sayuj Ravindran
David Mitchell
I have a slide on which there is a base layer containing some text boxes and 4 rectangles. When you preview the slide and click on each of the rectangles, some hidden ...