Product Last Post Replies
Tiffany You
Hi, I’m trying to use Storyline to create a quiz question as below. However, it seems that none of the quizzing options provided fit this type of question. Do you kn...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Alex Karpov
Hello StrorylineLovers! I worked with SL not so long and have stack on one slide. I have drag&drop slide where three columns. Person will choose to which column ...
By Emily Ruby
Noreen b
Hi I have courses running on an LMS and when I issue an update which is uploaded by administration I can only see the changes if I use Firefox. When I view the same co...
By Emily Ruby
Ruth King
Hi Everyone How do I insert a question slide or pool of questions into scene or slide? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Ruth  
Oriyomi Olukunbi
Hi, I will like to achieve a video like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABrIGGR8uRI please kindly advice me on how I can get this done using articulate or if you...
By bolaji talabi
Q Man
Can I use Storyline to capture screen shots from a WebEx session then have the video generate step-by-step slides? I seem to be able to capture the video but it will n...
Eva Belasko
Hello all, I'm in a weird position where I need to translate a test into a quiz in Storyline to put into our LMS. There are multiple groups of questions that require ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Vassiliki Bouki
Hi all, I try to create a game with drag and drop. I wonder if it is possible to have an object that is a 'drag item' and 'drop target' at the same time. The situatio...
By Vassiliki Bouki
Denise Devlin
I try to insert a new quiz or edit an existing quiz in Presenter '13 and it only allows Engage.
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeff Momsen
In using our new upgrade to Studio 13, our team has noticed that the checkboxes in the question slides seem to be of a static size, and very small. We have tried incr...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
bolaji talabi
hello, How can i accomplish this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glkQwKA5_PU with articulate storyline 2 or what other ways couls it be achieved.I need a tutori...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kendra Barker
I would like the audio to start at the beginning of the slide when pressing the previous button.  It doesn't seem to work on slides: 1.4, 1.5 and 1.14.  What am I miss...
By Emily Ruby
Greg Nagy
In Storyline 2, I am trying to animate a spring in a Physics course where one end of the spring is attached and the other end is moving toward and away from the attach...
By Emily Ruby
Kim Hemingway
Hi, How do I get my Glossary to function like the Menu? I want the Glossary to show only when the learner needs it. I don't see a way to do this in the Player. Will i...
By Ricky Nox
Grace Cao
Hello, I'm creating web tutorial using Articulate Studio '13, and would like to track who completed/visited. Is there anyway to add user credential, such as username a...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Grace Cao
Jeffrey Cox
Hi all, When inserting shapes of any form into storyline 2 slides they do not look correct until you preview, when you exit preview they are incomplete shapes again. ...
Linard Francis
Hi,  My company recently purchased the Articulate Studio 13 software however i am experiencing some issues with the machine the full version product is installed on. ...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
Mike Ganci
Has anyone noticed the replay on the Seek Control does not always work? Thanks, Mike
By Leslie McKerchie
Soogyung Gwon
Hello we're developing the quiz for finding someone's profile based on what that person answers. There are 7 types of the profile. We don't want users to go through a...
Fran Zidron
I have a quiz with permissions set to skip around and return to unfinished questions. Is there a way to prevent users from advancing to the results slide if any quiz q...