Product Last Post Replies
Nikki Berry
Hi there, I have built a course where there are 36 quizzes. Is there a way that if the user gets a quiz/s wrong, then at the end of the course, they have an opportuni...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mariola Stelmachowska
Hi, I've applied restricted navigation to my project and cannot advance on few of my slides. The affected slides have layers and voice-overs. To prevent voice-overs fr...
Emily Steain Evans
Fellow eLearning guru's! I need help ASAP. I have looked on just about every  blog and youtube channel for answers and have not found a solution to my problem. I hav...
Vincent Santilli
I have been asked to create an e-learning course. The title is Payment Card Industry Compliandce Training. It's a course that focues on the standards and requirements ...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Chrisanna  Hibbitts
I recently had my computer re-imaged at work to update from Windows XP to Windows 7. Prior to this update, I always got crystal-clear sound through my microphone in St...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob Lowney
Could anyone assist with this? I have a quiz inserted in my Articulate Presenter presentation. When submitting answers in the quiz, a red X or green tick appears in th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Lawson
I am using Presenter '09 Update 10 and am working on a course that will not load from the index_lms.html file once I upload it to our web server and link to it from th...
werajate ganyamas
Hi Articulate support, Today, I would like to ask some questions regarding I unable to publish the get the LMS output on Articulate13 from Powerpoint file. There are...
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter M
Hi, we have a number of Storyline V1 courses which I need to make some minor updates to. When I pulblish the courses from V2 I seem to be experiencing some issues with...
marielle paul-fortin
Hello I imported a Powerpoint files. I changed the trigger "jump to the next slide when timeline end" for 2 triggers (printscreen) but when a preview my file nothing ...
By Christie Pollick
Garry Hargreaves
Is there a way to change SL2's new low contrast theme to any other UI options? Cheers Garry
By Leslie McKerchie
Juan PAblo Bettancourt Siggelkow
How do I reproduce or play them? Will you please tell me Juan PAblo
Jill Anderson
I am interviewing for a new job and the employer asked me to send them a quick example of a training in StoryLine.  I did not have my work computer, so I had to downlo...
By Glenn Jones
Mike Sarem
I am new to storyline and would like to know if there is a global option to change the color of the "Try Again" layer wording instead of doing it slide by slide.  
By Emily Ruby
Steve Mitchell
Hi all, When I try to import a PPT deck I get the rather long-winded alert message pictured in the attachment. When I click OK, it then just goes on with the message ...
Kendra Barker
No matter what order I go in on this slide, when I click the third button media 2 plays.  What am I doing wrong?
pryce wood
we have a course that has a separate exam at the end. I believe it is set to 1 try per user, as we don't want people to fail it and then just try again until they pass...
By Emily Ruby
Andrew Dunn
Is there any way to force the player to take up 100% of the browser width, or are we stuck with preset, postcard-shaped content windows? has anyone done anything creat...
By Christie Pollick
Tonya Bovender
I am trying to record an existing demo with the Replay software. It all looks as if it is recording correctly, but the resulting mp4 file has no audio. I have checked ...
Articulate Replay 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
vimal singh
Hi, I am not able to save the project, and storyline 2 is giving the error low memory and file couldn't be saved. Please see the screenshot attached here. 
By Leslie McKerchie