Product Last Post Replies
Jeremy Cook
Good Morning Everyone. I currently work in a school district with Google as our main hub for everything. So naturally I want to host my AS projects on my Google Drive....
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Anna Sompolska
Hello, has anyone had a similar problem?  I have 3 hover over images on the page.  When you hover over on the one on the right, the two small images are on top of the ...
By Anna Sompolska
lilian soon
Is it possible to preload audio and graphics so that a user can then move through the slides without a lag? I don't mind if we have to provide a preloader slide - at ...
Kelly Chan
In my player menu, initially I had a title page for a topic and then the topic page. I then deleted topic page from the player menu as I thought I would just have the ...
Teresa Przybysz
I can run the Storyline course as HTML5.  Launched the course and took the quiz, which is set to retake until 80% or greater grade.  Retook the entire course on a new ...
Alan Maguire
We have been having issues with Storyline crashing a lot when copying markers? Has anyone else experienced such problems?  
By Emily Ruby
Nicola Little
Hello, I'm hoping someone can please help me work out how to publish my e-learning for the general public. (I'm using Articulate Storyline 1) Ultimately, we would l...
By Emily Ruby
Sinchu Raj
I have created an assessment section with review questions option but i am not able to do any changes for the review styles. i  need to decrease the font size. is any...
Greta Blash
Hi When I click on an area of the slide I am getting this big red X popping up but I don't know why and I can't find any reference to it. See attachment.   Please h...
Guillermo Alzuru
Hello all, Is there such thing as replacing one image that I have inserted in several slides, at once, in Storyline 2?  I have created a few simple pieces and in all...
By Emily Ruby
Calvin Lo
I wanna ask those of you who switched from SL1 to SL2, did you encounter any problems with your old projects? Maybe triggers being messed up? slides not working as the...
Denise  Granger
Okay I've read all the posts and watched all the video's and I can't find one that helps me correct my scene numbering issue.  My scenes are placed where they need to ...
Milan Madhav
I have Articulate Storyline 1, and since yesterday I cannot seem to access the software.  I receive the message attached. - " Flash player 10 or higher for Internet e...
By Emily Ruby
Ryan Blyth
Hi, I have run into this issue before. I am trying to change the state of a shape to be transparent to see some text underneath it, this works fine for the shapes, h...
By Ryan Blyth
CINDY LYONS
I've inserted a web object and I'm trying to position it. While it looks like it's positioned correctly, when I preview it, the web object is not at all where I placed...
Jessica Brown
So...I group two objects:  a picture and some text. They become one object named group 1. Group one has a trigger assigned to it. I decide that the picture should be s...
By Jessica Brown
Erica Fredrick
When I use the Print results function it asks for my name, which I want, but then when the results come up the title is made up of random characters. See attached. How...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Beth Maidment
Does anyone know of a way to restrict users from clicking 'Next' in the player before the slide has played out fully? I know I can hide the entire controls and manual...
By Leslie McKerchie
Aaron Hemmila
I'm looking to connect with anyone who has experience using Storyline 1 with PeopleMatter Learn to discuss best practices using their LMS.  I've found their reporting ...
By Emily Ruby
Edz Guanko
Hi, Is there a way to promote/demote multiple slides in the Menu? Right now I can only promote/demote one slide at a time and it's really very tedious especially for b...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie