Product Last Post Replies
Daniela Slater
Hi, I am using a bulletin board from one of the members who uploaded it in ELH.  I copied it but am using only three sticky notes.  Once all have been clicked on, a c...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Taylor Sikes
Hi, I am hosting SCORM content in the cloud and passing Resume Data over an encrypted query string. Because of character limitations in the browser (~2,000), long Res...
By Christie Pollick
Sam Carter
When I import a quiz question, I get two different feedback masters. I'd like to delete the original feedback master and use the one imported.  If that can't be done,...
Jennifer Gray
My company uses Gotham font as part of it's branding.  When I create a Labeled Graphic in '13 I cannot get the content font to change to Gotham-Book.  I can change it ...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
Lisa-Maria Stöttinger
Hi everybody! I've got a problem.. maybe anybody of you guys had the same problem... My storyline file consists of: • 6 scenes (incl. 1 question bank & 1 result...
Rory Smith
I would like to set my course up so that learners cannot access the quiz unless they have viewed all previous slides. The problem now is that a learner can click the q...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Natacha Laffite
Hi everyone ! I have a compatibility issue: I have a Shockwave Flash Object in a Powerpoint presentation's slide. This object is animated when you put PPT slide show ...
By Christie Pollick
Amy Abdallah
Anyone know if Storyline has the ability to print quiz results without displaying the questions and answers?
Lianne Zitzelsberger
Hi there, I can see that I can change the font on the interface elements, but can I change the size? Thank you, Lianne
Dimitra Makrozonari
I have a drag and drop interaction with unlimited attempts, I'd like when the "Sorry/Incorrect" message comes up, the dragged wrong answer go back to its home but the ...
Juan Crespo
Hello, I'm learning to use Articulate Storyline. I share with you a demo of use of variables: http://www.uv.es/crespoju/atencio_telefonica/ What do you think about t...
Ravindra Gardi
I have observe that in this forum some people have "Hero" tag in the front of their name, Can anybody tell me how I get that Hero tag too?
By David Anderson
Linda Ross
I had a question today from a colleague who is determining purchasing decisions. She had heard that Articulate Studio '13 is being phased out and replaced by Articulat...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Felix Widmer
How can I change the color of the checkbox marker in quiz review mode (Storyline 2)? -----------------------------------------------
Sarah Arendt-Beyer
Hi, I've read many threads about this but haven't been able to find a solution. I'm using SL1. I will be running it on an ipad air, often offline. I am trying to find ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carolyn Dann
I have a slide with four layers including the base layer. From the base layer I want the learner to click on a shape divided into two segments, segment one displays l...
By Trina Rimmer
C Green
Greetings - I am encountering some perplexing display errors in quizzes that are published into a presentation when that presentation is published and uploaded to an ...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
ShivPratap Kumar
Hi All, I am working with an NGO  that develops accessibility content for Visual and hear impaired students. I am trying to access men items using Tab, up and down ar...
By Christie Pollick
Mike B.
My final exam has 10 slides, with a quiz on each one. I set up one slide with the layout I wanted and then duplicated it, then went to each slide and changed the quest...
By Mike B.
Christopher Shaw
Hi, I have created a Storyline slide with tab interactions, and interactive markers for other users to review as a quick reference guide.  The other users do not have...