Product Last Post Replies
Bouguie Bouguie
Hi: I import MP4 in a storyline mp4 and I ad the controls but it´s possible a fullscreen button? or with a buttons that the user change the size of the video to thre...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Alan Jerram
We've a test that has a specific question that needs to be correct if someone is to pass. I have moved that question into a different group but do not know how to show...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
R Rothrock
Is anybody working with teams of SMEs, clients, etc. to review lessons created in storyline? I'm so used to getting comments like, "You know on the slide, where the gu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tracy Brown
I want to know how do you make the view of articulate storyline 2 larger on a 13 in laptop and a surface pro without changing the view using zoom.
Bouguie Bouguie
Can I change de properties, scale or position of image or vídeo with any javascript or accion un a slide? Thanks  
By Christie Pollick
Jana del FIerro - Peterson
I've got mutliple interactions that I need to translate to French but stil need to keep the original files in english for future revisions. When I use the export/impor...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Julie Kendall
When I go into the Player, click the "Title" checkbox under "Features", and enter in a title, it shows correctly in the Preview and even after publishing and clicking ...
Diane  Dempcy
Hi all, I'd like to transfer the Articulate folder from my Drop Box to my client's drop box.  I have transferred the folder to my public file, click Share and send th...
By Christie Pollick
Tracey Neil
I've created a slide in which the base layer has 5 buttons for 5 separate layers. The base layer has ~45 seconds of introductory audio, and its properties are set to ...
By Antonio A
sooyoung han
Hello, I would like to make one integrated quiz so that evaluate current knowledge level of our trainees. So what we have to do now is that creating quizzes from 4 d...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jérémie Perron
Hi, i've only recently heard about Articulate and I thougt this program could be pretty usefull, so I downloaded the trial version or articulate 2 on windows 8. Alas,...
By Leslie McKerchie
Susan  Parnell
Hello, How do I find the templates 'top interactions' for storyline? Thanks Susan
Grace McLinn
Hi Heroes!  I am the only one on my team who has Storyline.  I've been learning on the fly for a few months.  Each year we must review and update our courses.  I'm tr...
By Leslie McKerchie
Steven Evans
Hello We're planning on starting to use Storyline from September to replace our current authoring tool which comes with a content review tool. I was wondering if anyon...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shawna Murray
Hi Everyone, Can you please let me know any evaluation tools you are currently using to evaluate eLearning courses (or even face to face via email).  We currently use...
By Leslie McKerchie
XAn Choly
Just wondering what method Storyline enthusiasts are using to collect feedback from your clients when you post a course online for the client's first look/review ? It ...
By Leslie McKerchie
niomi rosenberg
Hello Everyone, I have an interactive table of contents that uses hot spots to move you from scene to scene.  I have disabled the next and previous buttons that come ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Olga Orrit
Hi!  I have bought storyline and installed it on my laptop and on my work computer. I saved copies of my .story to laptop in order to be able to work from other place...
By Leslie McKerchie
Leyre V
Hello everyone! I hope you can guide me a bit. This year we need to publish various courses for different types of audiences and I am evaluating outsourcing some cour...
Oscar Pánes
Does anyone know if the Articulate Mobile Player that is used for published Articulate Storyline projects has or will have the capability to support finger-swipe actio...
By Leslie McKerchie