Product Last Post Replies
Techno10 Lorrain
Hi there, I want to make a looping animated object on a slide. Something that will keep on pulsing for the learner to access at time. Beside using the default marker...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Techno10 Lorrain
Jennifer Gray
I cannot figure out how to change the color of the gray play bar and buttons underneath the popup videos.  I have gone through everything that I could think of on the ...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Thomas Hall
Hello! I upgraded to Storyline 2 this week! Yipee! I've built a new course and I'm QA testing it right now.  Something strange has happened.  Each of my slides have a...
By Christie Pollick
Belen Ferrer
Hi all, I feel as though I've read dozens of posts that are related to this issue, but I have not yet found a definitive answer, so I decided to pose a direct question...
By Leslie McKerchie
John Craddock
Hi there I am having a problem launching the Storyline Mobile Player when trying to access a Storyline 2 file from either Chrome or Firefox, although using Opera seem...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Char Larkin
Hello,  I have an observation to make.  I have noticed hat most of the downloads for Storyline 2 are shown without a side panel and sometimes even losing the scroll ba...
By Char Larkin
Ravishankar Hariharan
Hello There, I published a course with tracking option pass/fail, when a user fails a course SumTotal reports the user has "Attended" the course. We want the user to ...
Katherine Rubino
Hello all... I'm building a slide using the built-in states "Visited" and "Selected" for several objects. I have the state changes triggered by the learner's use of a...
By Katherine Rubino
nech nay
I have a slide with an animation in the beginning, when animation ends, a video starts. When I visits other pages/slides/screens and revisited this slide, I want  the ...
By nech nay
Matthew Ash
Hi all, I'm having an issue with a timed quiz. I have a Javascript counter (set to 40 seconds) on the base layer of the slide. Correct & incorrect answers trigger...
By Michael Hinze
Gerry Wasiluk
In the past, we've had some discussions of flat design and skeuomorphism. With the announcement today of the new Google phone and tablet, I see they are promoting "Ma...
By Wiebe Dijkstra
Linda Lorenzetti
Hi Heroes, For this long holiday weekend, I've made a Storyline 2 file that can be used to hold information, instead of using bullet points.  The box sizes and colour...
By Wendy Farmer
Chris Johnson
I am working on an online module where I have created a layer that shows between every other layer (you answer a question; you see whether it was right or not).  Each ...
By Christophe Jacobs
Timotei Redis
Hello everybody, At the end of the training made in Storyline I've created a quiz. I was thinking to create a counter that counts how much of the slides were covered ...
By Christoph Krieger
Aniket Kende
Hi there, After adding trigger on audio/video(for play or pause) slide seek bar doesn't sync with media file, please suggest the solution. Thanks!
By Aniket Kende
Beth Hogan
I'm trying to add the short answer quiz option to a slide, but want the answer text box to sit on top of a graphic of a sticky note. The sticky note is on an angle, bu...
By Beth Hogan
Sara Cardiel
I spent a lot of time trying to find an answer about the ability to get question-level reporting from our LMS, Skillsoft.  I figure I can't be the only one in this boa...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Weisse
Where is the results slide for when a student fails the quiz?  I can only find the one for when they pass.  I want to remove the Review Quiz button from the fail slide...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sharon Doyle
Hi Everyone, I'm trying to open a Storyline 1 file with Storyline 2. Usually, it's a seamless process. With this particular file, Storyline 2 freezes every time. I ca...
By Christie Pollick
Kamil T
Hello, I'm trying to create a course in which I want to include a movie, where I describe how to do something in a different computer program. I recorded the movie an...